- RSS Channel Showcase 5021573
- RSS Channel Showcase 8524956
- RSS Channel Showcase 4040733
- RSS Channel Showcase 3009884
Articles on this Page
- 08/25/17--01:15: _BSOD Playing Paladi...
- 08/25/17--10:51: _BSOD caused by driv...
- 08/25/17--15:50: _Solved Installed ne...
- 08/27/17--05:23: _BSOD while just ope...
- 08/27/17--10:37: _BSOD caused by Srv2...
- 08/28/17--02:41: _Solved BSOD during ...
- 08/28/17--05:01: _BSOD everytime i in...
- 08/28/17--10:06: _Laptop shut down un...
- 08/28/17--16:46: _Video Hardware Erro...
- 08/29/17--14:48: _Four BSOD and Syste...
- 08/30/17--11:38: _Random lvrs64 BSODs...
- 08/31/17--08:23: _PC Refuses to boot ...
- 08/31/17--21:13: _BSOD at Startup, No...
- 09/01/17--08:42: _BSOD Exception Doub...
- 09/01/17--09:14: _BSOD upon boot up, ...
- 09/03/17--14:28: _BSOD... yet not.
- 09/03/17--23:29: _BSOD getting worse ...
- 09/04/17--14:51: _can't boot Win7 any...
- 09/05/17--00:39: _BSOD when downloadi...
- 09/05/17--02:57: _BSOD on starting In...
- 08/25/17--01:15: BSOD Playing Paladins, World of Tanks, error 0x000000d1
- 08/25/17--10:51: BSOD caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe and L1C62x64.sys
- 08/27/17--05:23: BSOD while just opened pc BCCode:124
- 08/27/17--10:37: BSOD caused by Srv2.sys
- 08/28/17--05:01: BSOD everytime i install ATI graphic driver
- 08/28/17--10:06: Laptop shut down unexpectedly with blue screen of death
- 08/28/17--16:46: Video Hardware Error - BCCode 117
- 08/29/17--14:48: Four BSOD and System Crashes in Aug 2017
- 08/30/17--11:38: Random lvrs64 BSODs every now and then
- 08/31/17--08:23: PC Refuses to boot Windows 7, quick bluescreen
- 08/31/17--21:13: BSOD at Startup, Now everything is fine?
- 09/01/17--08:42: BSOD Exception Double Fault
- 09/01/17--09:14: BSOD upon boot up, happens every 10-14 days
- 09/03/17--14:28: BSOD... yet not.
- 09/03/17--23:29: BSOD getting worse after clean windows install help!
- 09/04/17--14:51: can't boot Win7 any more because of BSOD error 0x0000007B
- 09/05/17--00:39: BSOD when downloading torrent, 0x000000d1
HI, I would like to help with this problem. I get BSOD after playing games for like 2 hours. Today it happened after someone started microwave, could it be power flickering ?
Motherboard - ASROCK AB350 Pro4.
CPU - AMD RYZEN 5 1600.
Graphics card - SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 580 OC 8G.
Additional info about the problem:
param1 0x000000d1 (0x0000000000000064, 0x000000000000000b,...
I have attached the DM Log Collector file.
My last heat sink (stock with processor) started going out about a month ago, I've had it with my processor for several years. I started having a couple blue screens during games so I got some software (Core Temp) to monitor my CPU temperature. it would occasionally climb upwards of 100c before I closed everything. So I managed it for about a month while I looked for and ordered a new heat sink...
I just turned my pc on, before that, I just installed my new RAM and a Casing Fan. I was just opening apps then computer restart. I didn't really see a blue screen. But when I rebooted my pc the crash was identified as a BSOD.
Hey guys and girls,
I have an irregular BSOD that occurs maybe once a month. BlueScreenView points to Srv2.sys.
The last crash happened when I tried to access a folder mounted by TrueCrypt.
My system exhibited strange behavior a few days ago, then froze. I restarted it and the system tried to do a System Repair but it just got stuck and eventually I just turned the system off.
After that it would start by showing the Windows 7 load screen briefly, then just go blank and restart. I could still get in it Safe Mode though.
I had a hunch that it might relate to the...
this has been happening since quite long now, i even tried reinstalling windows.
this happens every time i install a driver for my AMD graphics card. be it from the official website, direct download or a 3rd party driver installer app.
when i remove the driver my laptop works fine (though the graphic quality reduces a lot)
and when i install a new driver it works fine for couple of...
Could you give me some advice please. I have a Sony vaio laptop using windows 7. My apartment in this summer is very hot. In my lounge where I was using the laptop the room temperature was 32 degrees c...and I had the laptop on my lap with no cooling pad underneath. I could feel the laptop getting hot but I stupidly continued to surf the net. All of a sudden the blue screen of death came...
Attachment 400561 (https://www.sevenforums.com/attachments/bsod-help-support/400561-video-hardware-error-bccode-117-a-kbr-pc-08_28_17_165954_54.zip)
I have an Acer desktop with a nVidia GEforce 6150se nForce 430 driver that crashed suddenly today
and now I can't restart my computer without having to go into safemode otherwise it continually crashes
with this error information:
* Video hardware error
I posted in May 2017 regarding four BSOD's or system crashes that occurred April/May 2017. Due to my use of CCleaner, the minidump files were deleted. I have stopped using CCLeaner and Auslogics Registry Cleaner. Four more system crashes have occurred from 08/16/17 to 08/25/17. The mnidump files were saved and included in the attached ALAN-PC zip file.
The most recent four events occurred with...
For a long time I've had lvrs64 BSODs pop up every now and then, usually about once or so per week, but now I really want to do something about it. I should probably also mention that I basically keep my computer on 24/7 with occasional reboots in regards to Windows updates, so don't know if that could be contributing to that in any way.
Here's the dialog I got after...
My Windows 7 PC will not boot the OS, and gives me a brief bluescreen before restarting and repeating the cycle. If I launch startup repair it loads for a while and then asks if I want startup repair again. If I choose to load Windows 7 after this, it does the bluescreen, but if I choose recovery or whatever it simply loads with a pixelated windows loading bar, and after this it's a large,...
Relatively new install (within the last two months) of Win7 x64 on a new Samsung SSD.
Got a BSOD right after I started it up. Wasn't actually aware until I came back with my snack and the computer was off. So I started in safe mode, copied the error logs, and restarted it. Everything seems fine, ram checks out, virus/malware scans revealed nothing fishy/phishy.
************* Symbol Path validation summary **************
Response Time (ms) Location
Deferred SRV*C:\Windows\symbol_cache*Symbol information (http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols)
Symbol search path is: SRV*C:\Windows\symbol_cache*Symbol information (http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols)...
My Dell Inspiron laptop for some reason gave me a BSOD when I booted up today. I restarted it and everything came up okay. This BSOD happens every two weeks or so. I checked the drivers at Dell & everything up-to-date is installed. I'm using MSE and Emsisoft Emergency Kit. I ran the dm collector log and attached it. Will you please take a look & see if you can detect anything I should be doing?...
I was browsing the internet yesterday on my ASUS ROG G75VW while using Iobit Driver Update v.4 when my laptop crashed and attempted to reboot. No BSOD showed (hence the title) and now it won't even go far enough into the boot sequence to reach the BIOS as indicated by no splash screen and no sound (something I set in the BIOS a while back). It won't even come far enough to read my Windows...
So, I have had blue screens happening off and on during gaming or any high demand rendering for awhile now and recently have had them all the time. I upgraded my graphics card from an AMD HD7850 to my current Radeon RX480. The blue screens hadn't changed since then. Once they got progressively worse over several months I decided to do a clean windows install thinking maybe I didn't uninstall and...
*My username says it all... After spending more than 1,5 days trying to solve the problem on my own, I'm running out of options and ideas. Since I've read many useful posts on this forum, I haven't completely given up hope that you can save me.
*The problem in short:
*Win7 hang up at shutdown. After waiting for several minutes or hours, I turned the power off....
My Windows 7 laptop had gone BSOD for FOUR times and what I clearly saw when the system is dumping files is NETSYS.IO. The BSOD only started when I tried to download torrents through qtorrent so for me it seems that the program is the culprit, can't verify it though. Can someone help me?
I need your help to resolve the BSOD, I've been getting whenever I start Internet Explorer or Google Chrome or Skype for Business on HP Laptop (Model - HP ENVY 14t-2000 CTO Notebook PC).
Attached is the file created by the dm log collector.
Additionally, the OneDrive link URL - Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online....