- RSS Channel Showcase 9510119
- RSS Channel Showcase 5444299
- RSS Channel Showcase 2808181
- RSS Channel Showcase 2875669
Articles on this Page
- 08/06/17--09:04: _BSOD after logging ...
- 08/06/17--11:38: _BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LES...
- 08/07/17--05:06: _Connection probs fo...
- 08/07/17--14:06: _BSOD/crash whenever...
- 08/08/17--14:43: _Windows 7 won't boo...
- 08/09/17--19:06: _BSOD when using PCA...
- 08/10/17--05:25: _Laptop BSOD - Freez...
- 08/10/17--13:57: _BSOD upon reboot. S...
- 08/11/17--10:49: _Random BSOD while b...
- 08/11/17--14:27: _BSOD After Updating...
- 08/11/17--21:56: _BSOD on shutdown DR...
- 08/11/17--22:48: _BSOD on windows sta...
- 08/12/17--03:05: _Random BSOD while b...
- 08/12/17--07:15: _BSOD during sleep m...
- 08/13/17--08:54: _BSOD 0x124 when vie...
- 08/13/17--11:26: _Bad_Pool_Header / S...
- 08/13/17--13:09: _Random blackscreen ...
- 08/13/17--13:19: _Worst crash of my l...
- 08/13/17--23:48: _Understanding the B...
- 08/14/17--10:20: _BlueScreen during S...
- 08/06/17--09:04: BSOD after logging in - BCCode 124. Frequent Freezing of computer
- 08/06/17--11:38: BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Help to find the cause
- 08/07/17--05:06: Connection probs for weeks, now BSOD. After BSODs tried mew NICs
- 08/07/17--14:06: BSOD/crash whenever I am playing a Blizzard game (Error 0x000000f4)
- 08/08/17--14:43: Windows 7 won't boot. Nothing added to system.
- 08/10/17--05:25: Laptop BSOD - Freezing - Shutdowns (Attachment uploaded)
- 08/10/17--13:57: BSOD upon reboot. System_Service_Exception. 0x3B. other errors.
- 08/11/17--10:49: Random BSOD while browsing internet or while the PC is locked.
- 08/11/17--14:27: BSOD After Updating OBS Studio
- 08/11/17--21:56: BSOD on shutdown DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE
- 08/11/17--22:48: BSOD on windows startup
- 08/12/17--03:05: Random BSOD while browsing internet or while the PC is locked
- 08/12/17--07:15: BSOD during sleep mode, error BCCode:9f
- 08/13/17--11:26: Bad_Pool_Header / Special_pool_Detected Memory Corruption BSOD
- 08/13/17--13:09: Random blackscreen lockups while playing LoL/Sims 3
- 08/13/17--23:48: Understanding the BSOD : How does "Caused by Adress" help me ?
- 08/14/17--10:20: BlueScreen during Sleep (High performance power plan)
I am using windows 7 and recently my computer freezes quite frequently, sometimes BSOD gets displayed and after logging in back again, crash dump (.dmp) file is getting created. This freezing happens even if i do nothing after logging in. I do not play games on my machine. I am attaching the dump files here, so that you may review it. I want to understand if the issue is a driver...
I have had the BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error for about a week now. It has no patteren and seem to happen at total random either while idle on desktop or in a game. and it can be after everything from 10 seconds to 2 hours from boot up. I have not had any recent hardware changes or new software and no new drivers recently. I have check my memory and found nothing and i have also...
Was having connectivity problems for weeks. I could connect to the servers shared folder but nothing was there. Could get to the shared folder through the server, on the network but not through the shared folder, directly. now BSOD. After BSODs tried mew NICs. I ordered new NICs; PCIe and also USB, just in case. Blue screens were coming every 20 - 40 minutes. The frequent dump files indicate the...
Hello everyone. For the past few months I have been getting blue screens whenever I play or have a Blizzard game running on my PC (EXCEPT for Hearthstone) through their battle.net launcher. At first it was KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR, And we fixed that running a script suggested on the microsoft support site. However, after about 2 weeks the same BSOD came back. AVG turned up no threats, and...
Windows 7 Ultimate won't boot anymore. I shut it down normally last night and this morning Windows won't boot. I didn't add any new hardware or software.
The drive functions fine if connected to another machine as an extra drive but I can't boot from it. I know there are certain hidden files windows needs to boot and I'm thinking one of those has likely gotten corrupted.
I don't have the...
Diagnostic Report (1.9.0027.0):
Windows Validation Data-->
Validation Code: 0
Cached Online Validation Code: N/A, hr = 0xc004f012
Windows Product Key: *****-*****-KQBWP-XDVHG-J37D7
Windows Product Key Hash: 6anJx30bhDuMqrEE53TNvrdWf6E=
Windows Product ID: 00371-OEM-9046925-79197
Windows Product ID Type: 3
hello. the problem just started today. I've been having bluescreens, freezes and instant shutdowns all together. I also had no video issue when I started the laptop right after it shut down. it booted but nothing on the screen. after shutting it down and waiting a minute it went back to normal and didnt happen again.
i got bluescreen when I plugged the mouse out, I got bluescreen when I...
Receiving BSOD at system reboot when Microsoft Teams starts.
- ran WinDbg, discovered that Microsoft Teams threw the error
- uninstalled/reinstalled Microsoft Teams
- performed Online Office repaired. Rebooted. Error persists.
- ran chkdsk /f /r
- uninstalled/reinstalled office. Error persists
-ran WinDbg again, but (weirdly), now receive notice that I don't have permission to open...
Thanks in advance guys, My custom PC is approx 2 and a half years old and I clean it regularly since last month I'm getting random BSOD during browsing sessions or even my monitor is turned off and my system is locked. I'm attaching the ZIP file generated by the dm log collector. Kindly have a look at it and suggest me something, I never had any issue before. What should i do? Do i open...
I just had 2 BSODs after updating the software. I was hoping someone can help me figure out the cause of the issue. The first one was BCCODE 19, and then, BCCODE 1e. I uploaded the minidump files as well.
I have just reformatted my hard drives and reinstalled windows 7 when I came across a DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE BSOD on shutdown, there is no driver cause though when I view it in BSODViewer, I have uploaded the required file.
Need help on this. I just fired up my desktop and logon to my user account. After logging in, I left it at windows startup for like 5 minutes then when I came back the screen hangs and a BSOD showed up.
The stop code I see is somewhat like STOP: 0x00000000a (0x000000008, ...) I wasn't able to remember everything as it automatically rebooted.
As instructed, I have run the DMLog...
My PC Specs are present in my ID, my PC is in good condition and was working pretty well until last month and it started showing me random BSOD every 2-3 days or even 2-3 times a day, I updated all window update files and now I haven't seen a BSOD for 4 days but i want to solve my problem, I'm uploading dm log collector's zip file along with this post. Kindly help me asap.
I went to wake up my PC this morning after putting it on sleep mode the day before and instead had to turn it on instead of waking it up.
I was given this information when I logged onto my desktop
New here, but I tried to search through the topics to find out if there's an answer to my problem, but couldn't find one that would help.
My problem is, I've been getting random BSOD's while playing, watching videos and editing photos. They've been totally random and it has been hard to pinpoint what exactly has happened. I started also having some problems with an old hard drive so...
Hi guys, recently came across Bad Pool header / Special Pool Detected memory corruption BSOD after running Driver verifier last night (I have attached Dump file per instructions on here).
Anyways, I have run SFC disk check, memory test (both windows program and the other program) through about 12 passes, no errors. My video card drivers are up to date, I just do know what else could be...
So, when i play League of Legends (or Sims 3) my PC sometimes gives me black screen and stops responding until i reboot it. For Sims 3 it usually occurs once in a few hours, not every session (been fine for the last couple of months, tho I dont play it that much). For LoL pretty much every session, once per hour or so. Crashed twice in my last game. And i am not sure if these problems r the...
Hello. In my Windows 7 installation, during boot-up, I no longer have an option for startup repair (System Recovery Options) when my system crashes (which it is doing NOW! - blue screen at boot, cannot enter Windows or Safe Mode). So I am using a Windows 7 install/iso boot disc to get into automatic repair. I ran two iso/boot antiviruses from a USB but they came up clean. I ran the two separate...
this topic may not be appropriate to this section, but I really don't know where to better but it..
My system is haunting me with erratic instability, but I can not put the finger on a faulty component or a faulty driver. (merry go round of (mem)testing with diffrent RAM, PSUs, Drivers, GPUs, Mainboards, CPU...)
Before the latest re-install if Windows nVidia Driver...
Hello everyone! Please let me know if I'm missing something important, as I'm new to the forum and not the most learned with computers.
I put my computer on sleep overnight and whenever I leave it for a while during the day. I've been doing this since I got it. There weren't any problems until I put it to sleep for a little under 48 hours, and only noticed that it unexpectedly shutdown at...