- RSS Channel Showcase 3783796
- RSS Channel Showcase 1889854
- RSS Channel Showcase 4701342
- RSS Channel Showcase 2324006
Articles on this Page
- 07/24/17--23:59: _BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER ...
- 07/25/17--08:05: _BSOD 0x0000007B and...
- 07/27/17--14:41: _BSOD F4 on several PCs
- 07/28/17--14:02: _BSOD Random browsin...
- 07/29/17--17:31: _System Randomly Shu...
- 07/30/17--14:41: _BSOD Pc stability p...
- 07/31/17--10:50: _Blue screen of deat...
- 07/31/17--11:01: _bsod code 1000007e ...
- 07/31/17--14:33: _bsod bad pool heade...
- 07/31/17--16:09: _BSOD Check Code 59,...
- 07/31/17--16:41: _BSOD opening Google...
- 08/01/17--00:25: _BSOD nvlddmkm.sys
- 08/01/17--03:34: _BSOD- HIDCLASS.SYS ...
- 08/01/17--09:12: _BSOD (During genera...
- 08/01/17--21:12: _please help can't i...
- 08/02/17--22:42: _BSOD after installi...
- 08/03/17--06:25: _BSOD While Shutting...
- 08/04/17--16:03: _BSOD Error: 1033 BC...
- 08/05/17--06:31: _BSODs... maybe a ba...
- 08/05/17--21:40: _BSOD Machine Check ...
- 07/24/17--23:59: BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER random BSOD
- 07/25/17--08:05: BSOD 0x0000007B and "chkdsk failed to transfer logged messages ..."
- 07/27/17--14:41: BSOD F4 on several PCs
- 07/28/17--14:02: BSOD Random browsing - 0x0000009f
- 07/29/17--17:31: System Randomly Shutting Down, error 0x8000000000000002
- 07/30/17--14:41: BSOD Pc stability problem
- 07/31/17--11:01: bsod code 1000007e dm log attached
- 07/31/17--14:33: bsod bad pool header 0x00000019
- 07/31/17--16:09: BSOD Check Code 59, repeated crashes over several months
- 08/01/17--00:25: BSOD nvlddmkm.sys
- 08/01/17--03:34: BSOD- HIDCLASS.SYS (ntkrnlpa.exe)
- 08/01/17--09:12: BSOD (During general browsing, file explorer, general use)
- 08/01/17--21:12: please help can't install anything
- 08/02/17--22:42: BSOD after installing new graphics card.
- 08/03/17--06:25: BSOD While Shutting Down - Driver_Power-State_Failure
- 08/04/17--16:03: BSOD Error: 1033 BCCode: 124
- 08/05/17--06:31: BSODs... maybe a bad driver?
- 08/05/17--21:40: BSOD Machine Check Exception during games or listening to Pandora
I've attached all logs and am really fed up of this problem. It is mostly random because it occurs when no usb are connected and also when usb are connected. Sometimes also when adjusting the laptop lid which I'm sure has nothing to do with this.
All help appreciated
Here is the whole story
I have a system with Windows 7 that I use for my customers.
Because of this I'd install "Reboot Restore Rx" (http://horizondatasys.com/reboot-restore-rx-release-notes21/) so after a reboot my system returned back to normal state.
I decided to divide my hard disk to two partitions to install another clean installation of Windows 7.
Before that I had to uninstall Reboot...
We are getting BSOD on a handful of PCs every once in awhile. I have tried to troubleshoot it a bit myself and know that is something affecting csrss.exe, but have not been able to figure out what is actually causing the problem. I am attaching one of the mini dumps. Thanks for any help rendered.
I had a few BSODs recently, initially the problem was with a one of four 4gb memory sticks giving errors when running MemTest 86. So I decided to upgrade the memory to 24 gb (from original 16gb) instead of just replacing the faulty unit as I usually max out my memory when having too many Chrome tabs plus Photoshop running at the same time. I bought two 8gb DDR3 (9-9-9-24) G.Skills...
Hey so my PC has been randomly shutting down, so I reinstalled Windows and it was fine but then it was
installing an update and restarting and now the problem is back. I've never had this happen before and i'm
really confused. The error code is 0x8000000000000002.
Thanks for reading my problem, I have stability problems on the pc trying to solve checking driver updates and the problem persists. I have formatted several operating system operating some better than others but all with the same problem of freezing, many thanks in advance.
I have recently started seeing my PC crash; it crashed three or four times today.
When it does, the screen just goes black (no blue screen technically appears), or rather, the PC no longer sends the signal to my monitor.
Nothing was ever overclocked.
I was digging through the files and experiences and now I'm wondering about the next step to take.
HP desktop, windows 7 appears to run fine except overnight the machine restarts giving me the info
"Windows restarting from an unexpected shutdown"
"Problem Event Bluescreen"
"BCC code 1000007e"
This desktop sat unused for a few years, I did windows updates and added avast malawarebytes superantispyware cleared out a bit of stuff that was on it nothing major (mostly tracking cookies), and...
Please help guys:(
I have experienced numerous BSOD crashes (48) since May. The cause is described as a Kernel-Power Event 59. I've installed all of the Windows Updates, including the optional ones. After the BSOD, my laptop will shutdown and then start up again and run okay. I'm pasting below the latest event viewer details. I'm also attaching the minidump file.
Thank you in advance for any...
I have been getting a BSOD with Windows 7 Ultimate these last few days and have various error codes with each one. The BSOD happens when I try to open browser or transfer files from a usb or run scandisk or even when I tried to restore to an earlier working version of my OS. My computer is pretty much useless. I'm posting this using my laptop as it is working fine. I'll attach the zip file...
My screen would freeze randomly but the background is still running and sometimes i get the driver has stopped responding and recovered pop up. When I hard reset my screen will be black after the windows startup screen. After searching for a solution, I suspect it may be a power supply or graphics card problem. I have tried updating my graphics card drivers and TDR delay thing but the problem...
Ok so tearing my hair out: 5-6 BSOD's per day. I should admit I'm no expert & I'm flying by the seat of my pants really :o. Anyhow, dump report is attached & below is what I have attempted:
1. Admittedly old, but cherished, working PC- did clean install of W7 on new SSD (Samsung 850 Evo). Also upgraded CPU to "Intel Core 2 Quad Q6700"- tested ok on install. All good for c. 3 months
Hello I have received a BSOD numerous times. The first series of blue screens would happen almost on a daily basis. I resolved that frequent occurrence by changing the SATA cable on my SSD. I experienced one BSOD today, after being free of them for a month. I do not know if this BSOD is related to the previous BSODs I experienced but I hope this information along with my attachment helps. Thank...
can anyone please check it for me thank you so much
Hi everyone, thanks in advance for any help you can offer to help me resolve this issue.
I just bought a new computer and instead of junking my older one I was trying to upgrade the video card and pass it down to my younger brother as it is a substantial upgrade over his current rig. My problems began when I installed a new Radeon RX 560 graphics card. I formatted the PC so I know the older...
Well...this is a new one - BSOD as I shut down?!
Started happening last week. Very infrequent, and nowhere near as bad as the issues I was having previously which are since resolved (I will update that particular thread). I apologize for making a new thread but it is an entirely new issue, so I thought it may warrant a new topic.
So basically, I get BSOD with the error message in the...
Hi, I got the BSOD while just browsing on the net.
See Error codes in images below...
I also ran the BSOD diagnostic to create the report for you in hopes of identifying and resolving the issue.
Please let me know if there is any way to be sure to resolve this issue so it won't happen again.
I had posted an earlier thread that I had marked solved....but apparently, that was premature. I tried to add to that thread but I didn't get any replies, so I'm not sure if anyone is seeing it. I apologize in advance, if I am doing things outside of the rules.
I've added the zip file as per instructions. I am producing 4k video and that is when these BSODs seem to occur mostly. Not entirely,...
I have been dealing with a *BSOD *issue for awhile now and have been unable to pinpoint the issue.
From my research I have learned a *Machine Check Exception* is normally a Driver or Hardware issue.
In the past I have fully *updated all my drivers* and have done a *CPU stability check* as with an all night *RAM stability check* without any issues being detected.