- RSS Channel Showcase 1446800
- RSS Channel Showcase 7599154
- RSS Channel Showcase 1333016
- RSS Channel Showcase 5403932
Articles on this Page
- 07/16/17--02:31: _Unknown BSOD Errors...
- 07/16/17--18:25: _when I shut down I ...
- 07/18/17--05:31: _BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADE...
- 07/18/17--05:52: _Critical_Process_Di...
- 07/18/17--07:02: _Occasional BSOD app...
- 07/18/17--08:40: _BSOD and computer a...
- 07/18/17--10:46: _BSOD when playing d...
- 07/18/17--16:36: _BSOD mouse quits so...
- 07/19/17--10:32: _little help 0x00000...
- 07/19/17--14:35: _Return of the BSOD:...
- 07/21/17--18:28: _BSOD: two times in ...
- 07/21/17--23:38: _BSOD whenever i use...
- 07/22/17--05:32: _HP Pro Book booting...
- 07/23/17--01:09: _BSOD - two to three...
- 07/23/17--18:27: _Solved BSOD DPC Wat...
- 07/24/17--02:36: _BSOD 0x0000007e,65,...
- 07/24/17--04:46: _Occasional BSOD - B...
- 07/24/17--08:36: _BSOD - random but g...
- 07/24/17--09:20: _BSOD - Recovered Fr...
- 07/24/17--15:16: _Bsod while streamin...
- 07/16/17--02:31: Unknown BSOD Errors On Gaming Machine.
- 07/16/17--18:25: when I shut down I crash
- 07/18/17--05:31: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER 0x00000019
- 07/18/17--05:52: Critical_Process_Died windows 10
- 07/18/17--07:02: Occasional BSOD apprently when using
- 07/18/17--08:40: BSOD and computer also hangs requiring hard reset,
- 07/18/17--10:46: BSOD when playing demanding games, STOP: 0x0000007a
- 07/18/17--16:36: BSOD mouse quits sometimes usb wifi quits
- 07/19/17--10:32: little help 0x000001E bluscreen
- 07/19/17--14:35: Return of the BSOD: STOP 0x*00000000000A
- 07/21/17--18:28: BSOD: two times in 5 days after a loooooong time!
- 07/21/17--23:38: BSOD whenever i use my touchpad ELAN PS/2 Port Smary-pad
- 07/22/17--05:32: HP Pro Book booting , BSOD 0xc0000221 0x001003f0
- 07/23/17--01:09: BSOD - two to three times a day
- 07/23/17--18:27: Solved BSOD DPC Watchdog Violation
- 07/24/17--02:36: BSOD 0x0000007e,65,4e,0a
- 07/24/17--04:46: Occasional BSOD - BCCode: 1000007e
- 07/24/17--08:36: BSOD - random but getting more frequent - 0x0000004e (099)
- 07/24/17--09:20: BSOD - Recovered From Unexpected Shutdown - Waking From Sleep
- 07/24/17--15:16: Bsod while streaming and online gaming
I have been trying to pinpoint the exact cause of these Blue Screens and I don't know what's causing the problem.
Just recently it was working fine, now its doing it commonly. I have tried several methods to no avail. I do have some dumps of them so I'll upload them here.
Also to note. It does this while gaming, trying to install something or a graphics driver.
I can not get a dmp file their is none but I will post the screen.
So I got my German uncle's laptop, and by default it was in german. I installed Windows live essentials and the English language to change it, it told me to restart and I did. When it opened again the blue screen showed up on the "welcome" screen (which was still in German)
I tried opening in the safe mode and doing a recovery, everything was in German and I was completely lost, my uncle...
I simply can't boot into windows 10. it just blue screens whenever it starts. I can't do SFC /scannow and dism. I can't do safe mode, the same thing.
Windows 10 Pro
i5 6600k OC 4.1GhZ
GTX 950 OC Stock
8GB ram 2144
Seagate Baracuda 1TB 7500 RPM
MSI Z170A Krait Gaming
I produce video so, I tend to use my system to it's fullest most of the time. I began getting the occasional BSOD about 2 months ago. I did what I think are the usual troubleshooting things. Checking for driver updates etc. I found through trial and error that I dont get the BSOD if my external backup harddrive (2 TB Western Digital My Book) is not hooked up. I'm not completely certain if this is...
I keep getting blue screen of death as well as computer hanging requiring a hard reset, particularly when using ableton live music software, but also happens when not.
Have run memtest and memory passed fine.
Not done any other tests, what is weird is the memory dmp, seemed to point to a different thing each time, but I am no expert in analysing this.
Any other thoughts?
The BSOD says: KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR
STOP: 0x0000007a (0x00....20, 0xFF...C000009D, 0xFF...A800DC20078, 0x00...0)
I think my problem started about 9 months ago, but now I started noticing it often because of new game(PlayerUnknown Battlegrounds) where it happens almost every time. When playing, after 2-20 minutes (but mostly right when the match starts) my PC will freeze. When I alt+tab it...
My Zelotes T-60 mouse will quit randomly, so I have to keep replugging it. It only works a few seconds each time. Sometimes my Netgear WNA1100 wifi adapter stops working. Sometimes when the mouse quits it blue screens. If the adapter is unplugged without using safely remove hardware it blue screens. If it quits I can replug it then it works.
little info what should do?
Had severe BSOD issues back in December of 2016. They have returned in force in such a way that I honestly have never seen, nor heard of a PC having issues like this.
The problems started immensely in May of this year. On June 19th, 2017 I began keeping a log. It is now July 19th. Here is the situation report after one month of keeping track.
Total BSOD experienced from 6/19 - 7/19:* ...
I didn't have a BSOD for a long time (since I replaced my HD with an SSD) and then I had one 5 days ago and another one today. Any help appreciated!
How can i fix the problem? i was on windows 10 then i restored my laptop to windows 7.
this is the info.
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 13321
Additional information about the problem:
This is my first post here. I found this forum very useful thank you all fhor this. However i need your help and something is happening in my laptop and I haven't found the solution.
I have a HP pro Book 4540s which is running windows 7 pro 64 bits. Sometimes it is booting normally and sometimes is going to "windows is loading files..." and then i have to wait until the system...
I have a *Sony Vaio E seires VPCEA16FG* purchased in 2010 with below mentioned specifications:
Intel Core i5-520 M Processor 2.40GHz with TurboBoost 2.93 GHz
Windows 7 Home Premium 64Bit (original from Sony)
500 GB Hard disk - hitachi HTSS545050B9SA00
ATI Mobility Radeon HD5650
4 GB RAM
Please I need help. I started bluescreening often after installing my 1050ti. I play games fine but when i watch youtube or any content using chrome, I get the dpc violation. I updated all my drivers and Im still getting the bsod.
I have a computer that keeps blue screening with various codes, some that i have logged are: 0x0000007e, 0x00000065 - memory1_initialization failed, 0x0000004e, and 0x0000000a.
I have tried to google the codes but cant seem to narrow down the problem, seems to most likely be a driver.
I have done all available windows updates including optional with no success.
I recently had a BSOD which was caused by Avast drivers and managed to solve the issue here:
Daily BSOD - BCCode: 1000007e Solved - Windows 7 Help Forums (https://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/408248-daily-bsod-bccode-1000007e.html)
It is possible it may be related, but the codes appear to be different and I no longer use Avast so the solution will be different.
I've had this...
Random BSODs, seems to occur when watching live video streams online. I ran memtest for 8 hrs. with no errors. Ran Furmark Stress Test on my Radeon HD 4650 and no problems. Ive removed, cleaned and reseated all memory sticks, sata cables, video card and fan & cable connections. Ive reinstalled some drivers. I ran sfc scannow. I ran Driver Verifier but havent been able to induce a BSOD so I...
New computer installation issue has been ongoing since installation. Seems to always occur upon waking from deep sleep i.e. mouse is off and you have to hit the keyboard to wake up the PC. After hitting keyboard the system either crashes immediately or soon thereafter. As long as you keep the computer awake it appears to be stable.
The last instance I seem to recall the PC waking up...
Hello there! I am having some issues with some BSOD's anytime I am streaming a video online for an extended time and while playing online games such as POE and NEXON games. I have tried checking internal temperature, running an sfc check, checked to make sure all drivers were up to date.