- RSS Channel Showcase 8473638
- RSS Channel Showcase 9933694
- RSS Channel Showcase 4387420
- RSS Channel Showcase 7631838
Articles on this Page
- 07/04/17--11:45: _BSOD once every tim...
- 07/05/17--05:51: _2 random BSODs in a...
- 07/05/17--08:29: _BSOD Distorted screen
- 07/05/17--20:49: _Double BSoD errors ...
- 07/06/17--06:00: _BSOD while transfer...
- 07/06/17--09:34: _BSOD when viewing s...
- 07/06/17--15:26: _Recurring BSOD play...
- 07/07/17--10:08: _Bsod Atikmpag.
- 07/07/17--21:09: _Various BSOD's, rec...
- 07/09/17--18:18: _Windows Blue Screen...
- 07/11/17--06:05: _BSOD using just Chr...
- 07/11/17--07:02: _BSOD after PC falli...
- 07/11/17--08:16: _BSoD playing world ...
- 07/12/17--19:44: _Solved BSOD - Bad P...
- 07/12/17--23:59: _Random Black Screens
- 07/13/17--09:23: _BSOD 3 errors messa...
- 07/13/17--15:52: _BSOD "Pool_Header" ...
- 07/14/17--10:36: _0x117 nvlddmkm.sys ...
- 07/14/17--15:45: _0x124 in BF4 only w...
- 07/14/17--16:35: _Various BSODs 0x19,...
- 07/04/17--11:45: BSOD once every time I start up my computer
- 07/05/17--05:51: 2 random BSODs in a week - ntkrnlpa.exe
- 07/05/17--08:29: BSOD Distorted screen
- 07/05/17--20:49: Double BSoD errors involving ntoskrnl.exe
- 07/06/17--06:00: BSOD while transferring files through ShareIt
- 07/06/17--09:34: BSOD when viewing some Media folders
- 07/06/17--15:26: Recurring BSOD playing iRacing - zip file included
- 07/07/17--10:08: Bsod Atikmpag.
- 07/07/17--21:09: Various BSOD's, recent one is memory_management.
- 07/09/17--18:18: Windows Blue Screen at Startup, Error 00x000185
- 07/11/17--06:05: BSOD using just Chrome, error 0x00000116
- 07/11/17--07:02: BSOD after PC falling down on the ground STOP 0x0000019
- 07/11/17--08:16: BSoD playing world of warcraft, error 0x000000EA
- 07/12/17--19:44: Solved BSOD - Bad Pool Header
- 07/12/17--23:59: Random Black Screens
- 07/13/17--09:23: BSOD 3 errors messages, iE, 3B and 50
- 07/13/17--15:52: BSOD "Pool_Header" - help analyze DM Log Collector info
- 07/14/17--10:36: 0x117 nvlddmkm.sys when using HDMI external monitor
- 07/14/17--15:45: 0x124 in BF4 only while using an autohotkey seeding script
- 07/14/17--16:35: Various BSODs 0x19, 0xF4 Pool_corruption / winnit.exe
So i've been getting this blue screen (memory managment) once every time i start up my computer. I've tried doing everything and I cant find a solution. I can manage right now because its only one blue screen but its getting annoying.
ive posted the dump files down below
I have had 2 BSODS in a week on my work PC (only 6 month old HP ED800). First time it happened I wasn't even at the PC.
I ran BlueScreenView and each time ntkrnlpa.exe and ntfs.sys was flagged.
Can you help to see what is causing it or actions I can carry out? I have full admin on the PC.
i have been getting BSOD since last 1 week , i initially thoughtit was recent software causing that i removed all recent updates (excluding microsoft silverlite) , i had issues with DVD RW (i saw exclamation in device manager and i uninstalled it)
sometimes i get distorted screen , my last screen was distorted and sometimes with stop messages following are some of the messages.
A mere 3 months ago, I just got a refurbished Dell Latitude E6410 with Windows 7 Pro installed from Amazon.com. But cutting to the chase, I've got two BSoD problems to figure out: a IRQL_NOT_LES_OR_EQUAL 0x0A error and a PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON-PAGED_AREA 0x50 error.
Details regarding the problem are in the attachment included in the post.
I tried transferring files through ShareIt last day. But while transferring files, a BSOD occured. Attached to this post is the log collected from log collector. How do I fix the problem? Thanks in advance!
As the title say i had this problem for a year now or more but it only appears when i open Media folders (specially if its a big folder or has big size images files, as in if its an image in KB size it won't freeze but if a folder contains multiple 5+MB images, it will most likely freeze).
When i open the folder and thumbnail starts getting created and the green loading bar up top is moving it...
I've been putting up with a recurring BSOD when playing iRacing for awhile now.
a few times it happened when i was streaming on Twitch so i quit streaming, then it started doing it while just playing the game.
I didn't have minidump enabled so not sure if this will help but i did create the zip file.
Any help is appreciated.
Hey ive been having issues with the blue screen of mine, So all the sudden someday this happened and had atikmpag error on bluescreen while i was watching a movie and after that i couldn't get past the windows 7 logo at startup. It would immediately go to bluescreen and restart. So i somehow got past it after months and updated all the drivers etc etc, but then again i still got it just when i...
I got a memory_management bsod while playing black desert online. I had been having problems with my pc since early may. I planned to upgrade my ram, gpu, and get a ssd this november. I am hoping you guys could help me figure out what my issue is? I don't understand what's going on. I am hoping that it's not the cpu or motherboard :(.
here are the bsod's in order
I few years ago, I won a touch screen computer, HP 23 d040t (aio touchscreen) from a blog I read. It was a secondary computer as I had a laptop I used. It was a windows 8 which I upgraded to 8.1.
One day I as I was using it, it just shut off for no reason. I tried everything from turning it on, going on forums, as I am doing now and buying a new ac adapter. It was dead. I called HP but they...
I have been getting the same BSOD for a while and it is becoming problematic. After some googling, I'm still not sure why it's happening. While the BSOD doesn't occur when the computer is idle, it happens when I do just about anything else including just surfing the net (Chrome). I took a picture of the BSOD and have transcribed here for convenience.
Image: https://ibb.co/noHhxv ...
Hello my friends,
please, today I accidentally kicked my PC by my leg under the Desk and it fell down on the ground - not really a big crash but still it got on the ground by its weight.
I checked the insides for any physical damage, but there were none visible.
After I started the PC, Windows is starting - screen came up, everything was fine - but then it gets ugly - it gives me an BSOD...
Just in the past 24 hours, I get a BSoD whenever I play world of warcraft. I have had 0 technical issues with this PC in the ~7 years, but 7 years is a long time so maybe it's just too old. Here are some pictures:
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet (http://imgur.com/a/GSs12)
The textured pinkish ones is a screenshot of one BSoD that didn't make it to the error screen, followed...
While streaming some video, I get a 'Bad Pool Header' BSOD. Happened pretty quickly, and my computer rebooted. Going back online, it happened again. Rebooting into safe mode w/networking doesn't have any problems, so I did just enough research to know that it may be a driver issue.
Here are the specs for this box:
I've been getting regular black screens for the last week or so. Timeframe varies but is between a few seconds after reaching desktop and minutes. Happens for no obvious reason (not under load or using particular program). Having looked around this site and others for people with similar issues I've tried:
* ran prime95 (no issues)
* ran memtest86 (no issues)
* ran seatools all tests on...
TIA for any help! I do not have a system restore point. It was not enabled on my computer. Memory and quick hard disk checks passed. Startup repair could not detect a problem. Drivers were checked and up to date. Could not get to Windows update to check on updates and don't know how to get to Bios to check if it needs an update (Tried F8 at boot but didn't see anything Bios related).
I haven't added any new software or hardware to my system recently. Yesterday, I started getting the BSOD either before or after I click on the Profile to use and it starts loading the little icons in the lower right corner (system tray?). The BSOD is only on the screen briefly and I can only make out "Pool_Header" and ID of 19 as part of the problem.
Here's what I've tried so far:...
I inherited an old but nonetheless functional and useful Dell XPS L502X laptop from a family member and managed to get it working well with a little bit of work. The previous HDD had failed so I dusted off a new(er) HDD from the boneyard and put a fresh Windows install on. Almost immediately after dealing with Windows Updates and moving on to just try to use the machine for regular day-to-day, it...
The only time I have this happen is when I am idling in a server with an AHK script that keeps my guy from getting kicked for idle.
Have attached the debug info as outlined in the posting instructions. If anything else is needed please let me know.
I've been having some BSODs for a little while now and I'm having problems pinpointing the exact cause.
They sometimes occur on boot and other times when watching video files that are stored on my computer and other times, seemingly randomly.
I was running quite an old version of ESET as well as GPU drivers but I've updated both of those to the latest available but the BSODs have...