- RSS Channel Showcase 9531548
- RSS Channel Showcase 1031680
- RSS Channel Showcase 5603880
- RSS Channel Showcase 4721329
Articles on this Page
- 05/30/17--18:05: _BSOD playing Overwa...
- 05/31/17--19:36: _BSOD repeating
- 05/31/17--17:43: _BSOD Probably cause...
- 06/02/17--00:20: _BSOD whenever i wan...
- 06/02/17--11:54: _BSOD at almost rand...
- 06/02/17--17:47: _Built my first comp...
- 06/03/17--02:31: _Random BSOD when LG...
- 06/03/17--07:38: _BSOD due to Atikmpa...
- 06/03/17--21:38: _BSODs different err...
- 06/04/17--04:38: _Bsod irql_gt_zero_a...
- 06/04/17--09:36: _I have the same pro...
- 06/04/17--10:34: _BSOD caused by ntos...
- 06/04/17--14:18: _BSOD Several times ...
- 06/04/17--21:15: _alienware 17 R2 BIO...
- 06/06/17--01:12: _BSOD occurring at r...
- 06/06/17--04:17: _Random BSOD on new ...
- 06/08/17--00:34: _Windows Error Recov...
- 06/08/17--12:21: _Windows 7 (Boot Cam...
- 06/09/17--10:08: _BSOD totally random...
- 06/09/17--11:23: _Audio driver corrup...
- 05/31/17--19:36: BSOD repeating
- 05/31/17--17:43: BSOD Probably caused by : win32k.sys ( win32k!EngLpkInstalled+10d1
- 06/02/17--00:20: BSOD whenever i want to restart or shut down my pc.
- 06/02/17--11:54: BSOD at almost random intervals 0x00000124
- 06/03/17--02:31: Random BSOD when LG ultra wide screen switched on in the morning
- 06/03/17--07:38: BSOD due to Atikmpag.sys and infinite loop of display drivers!
- 06/03/17--21:38: BSODs different errors, crash dump does not initialize/no dump files
- 06/04/17--04:38: Bsod irql_gt_zero_at_system_service
- 06/04/17--09:36: I have the same problem while playing heavy graphic games
- 06/04/17--10:34: BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe
- 06/04/17--14:18: BSOD Several times a month mostly on wakeup from sleep
- 06/04/17--21:15: alienware 17 R2 BIOS not fully ACPI Compliant after A08 installed
- 06/06/17--04:17: Random BSOD on new rig, bccode 124
- 06/08/17--00:34: Windows Error Recovery after Sleeping
- 06/08/17--12:21: Windows 7 (Boot Camp) games crashing frequently
- 06/09/17--11:23: Audio driver corrupting bootcat.cache file causing Stop 6b at boot
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7601 Multiprocessor Free Service Pack 1
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz
I am newbie, BSOD keep repeating on my laptop.
Please help. File attached.
Its a Dell Work Station (all details in attached log).
I am not super familiar with analyzing the dump file and google searching are returning no results, hoping someone out there can help me analyze the dump file.
I suspect its the hard drive but no errors are returned when i do a scan disk.
I get a BSOD whenever i try to restart my pc, i use a HP 5103, attached herewith is the last dump file.
thanks for your prompt response.
Hi, I've been having problems with my computer for a couple weeks now.
It started after I've updated to w10, a couple days in while gaming I had a shutdown, once booted I started seeing a myrriad of BSODs, asking around tech savvy friends they had told me the cause could be a fauly HDD or PSU (both were functioning poorly to begin with), I have since replaced both and installed windows 7 64...
I just built my first computer with the help of a friend (parts listed in System Specs). Everything is brand new.
I am trying to install Windows 7 Ultimate (64-bit) with a USB stick that I used to install Windows on my previous desktop with no issue. However, this MSI motherboard has some limitations with installing OS with a USB, so I needed to use their "MSI Smart Tool" to add USB3...
I leave my Windows 7 PC running 24/7 and the power setting is set to Balanced with display set to never turn off and computer to never sleep; this is because I have experienced sleep mode either crashing or losing sessions on previous installations.
Ever since installing an LG ultra wide monitor, model 29UM65, I have experienced random BSOD when I switch the monitor on in the morning (after...
I've been getting several BSOD's while playing GPU intensive games such as SWTOR. It really wasn't an issue since I've only been getting 1-2 BSOD's every month or so, but up until a few days ago, it's gotten much, much worse.
As usual, as I was playing SWTOR, my laptop suddenly froze up and then the BSOD came up indicating there was an infinite loop of the display drivers. I...
Please forgive me for any formatting problems or lack of posting etiquette as this is my first post.
I am experiencing constant BSODs during different activities, although a higher percentage of them are when playing games (any game). The error codes vary from 'PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREA' to 'IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL' to 'BAD POOL HEADER' to ‘SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION’. To compound...
I'm facing this error while I'm surfing facebook via chrome browser. Suddenly BSOD happen.The attachment below is the mini dump files for references.
Whenever I play Far Cry 4 game, my Laptop shuts down.
In control panel action center, the issue shown is as '' A device or driver caused your PC to shut down unexpectedly to protect itself from data corruption or loss. This problem has occured 1time(s), last occurring on 27-02-2016''
In view message details, the following error was displayed for above issue:
Hello everyone, Im having troubles recently when I try to stream and yesterday started as well while playing League of Legends.
I play Age of Empires 2, and Im getting BSOD screens only while streaming, if I dont stream the pc works fine, and today it happened again but without streaming, while I were playing LoL.
The error I get is: the computer freezes, and sound etc stop working and I...
I have several BSOD each month mostly when waking from sleep.
I attach the files requested - any help appreciated.
Updating your Alienware to Bios level A08 from A06 will result in your Windows 7 system booting to a BSOD. Nothing you can do will repair this except reloading A06 again. If your Alienware has M2 SSD with Windows 10 loaded, you can use this system to downgrade to A06. Then Windows 7 is happy again. You could also replace the hard drive with one that has Windows 10 on it and do the same thing....
I have attached my zip as per instructions.
My three bsods have occurred as follows:
once doing intensive 3d work (in 3d coat)
once in sleep mode, overnight
once on booting up in the morning (straight after login)
Any help would be massively appreciated.
as title states I am having BSOD issues on a new machine I made for my friend.
Win 7 x64 ultimate
AMD FX 8300
Radeon RX 460 4gb
Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 rev. 6.0 board
2x4gb Corsair Ballistix DDR3
Hi, my Toshiba laptop came pre-installed with windows 8 (which i upgraded to 10) on it, since then I have formatted and put Windows 7 Ultimate x64 on it.
Ever since I've gone to 7, there's been something wrong with it when i put it to 'sleep'. First it was blue screens and I was missing some drivers, since then I've found all the drivers and device manager has nothing missing yet i'm still...
I have recently decided to install Windows 7 on my Mac Pro in order to be able to play some games that aren't available on macOS. The problem I'm having is that I occasionally get BSOD crashes during gameplay. I have tried to read up on the issue as much as my limited Windows knowledge allowed me to, but unfortunately I couldn't really pinpoint the problem just by googling. That's...
I have some problems with my PC.
After that Creators Update i get some BSODs with 'CRITICAL PROCESS DIED' and sometimes 'UNEXCEPTED STORE EXCEPTION'.
The problem is Windows 10 don't create mini-dumps even I selected correctly settings to create dumps (i try to get other bluescreen and if i get with other reason minidump is created so it's not about dump settings). The problem no.2 is...
What would cause a driver update to modify and corrupt the bootcat.cache file resulting in a Stop 6b error during bootup? I'm confident it's related to the Realtek audio driver. Initially, I can successfully reboot the PC and everything will appear fine, but after sometime the bootcat.cache file will change. I try to check the file intermittently to see if or when it changes so I can...