- RSS Channel Showcase 6110315
- RSS Channel Showcase 3080804
- RSS Channel Showcase 3082570
- RSS Channel Showcase 3880655
Articles on this Page
- 05/19/17--20:57: _Dell factory recove...
- 05/21/17--11:30: _BSOD 0x0000001E
- 05/21/17--20:12: _When process "Explo...
- 05/22/17--01:21: _BSOD relating to nt...
- 05/22/17--08:17: _BSOD while putting ...
- 05/22/17--21:58: _Worstening Firefox ...
- 05/23/17--02:21: _BSOD Problem on Lap...
- 05/23/17--09:03: _Win 7 64bit BSOD at...
- 05/23/17--16:15: _BSOD playing Prepar...
- 05/24/17--08:08: _Shut down BSOD Driv...
- 05/24/17--08:57: _Random BSOD involvi...
- 05/24/17--16:42: _User files garbled ...
- 05/25/17--05:46: _BSOD while playing ...
- 05/27/17--07:06: _Daily rebooting err...
- 05/27/17--08:24: _Random BSOD with st...
- 05/28/17--01:55: _Getting BSOD's with...
- 05/28/17--14:04: _Win7 64bit BSOD 1E ...
- 05/29/17--04:32: _My Windows 7 Ulitma...
- 05/30/17--15:10: _BSOD atikmpag.sys p...
- 05/30/17--17:24: _Varied BSODs when p...
- 05/19/17--20:57: Dell factory recovery BSOD
- 05/21/17--11:30: BSOD 0x0000001E
- 05/21/17--20:12: When process "Explorer.exe" is ended or restart pc, stop error
- 05/22/17--01:21: BSOD relating to ntoskrnl.exe
- 05/22/17--08:17: BSOD while putting PC to sleep
- 05/22/17--21:58: Worstening Firefox related(?) hardlock issues
- 05/23/17--02:21: BSOD Problem on Laptop Windows 7 x32
- 05/23/17--09:03: Win 7 64bit BSOD at shut down - cannot generate BSOD using tool
- 05/23/17--16:15: BSOD playing Prepar3D, error 0x9C_GenuineIntel
- 05/24/17--08:08: Shut down BSOD Driver Power State Failure
- 05/24/17--08:57: Random BSOD involving ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x70400)
- 05/24/17--16:42: User files garbled on system restore after "User profile service fai
- 05/27/17--07:06: Daily rebooting error screen?
- 05/27/17--08:24: Random BSOD with startup fails
- 05/28/17--01:55: Getting BSOD's with new custom PC while playing games and @ desktop
- 05/28/17--14:04: Win7 64bit BSOD 1E appears randomly
- 05/29/17--04:32: My Windows 7 Ulitmate get Blue Screen at least once a day
- 05/30/17--15:10: BSOD atikmpag.sys problem
- 05/30/17--17:24: Varied BSODs when playing some games or watching videos
I'm working on a Dell Inspiron 1545. The install of Windows 7 Home Premium was extremely damaged, couldn't run most programs, couldn't get Properties on anything, couldn't change desktop settings to put Computer and other icons on it. Could not uninstall or install anything. Pretty much the only thing possible was copying the owner's Documents folder to a USB drive. Nothing in any of the DELL...
Hello friends of SevenForums,
My laptop is lately showing up BSOD's with error code 0x0000001E, I could really use some help with this.
I included the dumpfiles as shown in this thread (https://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/179397-dump-files-upload-sevenforums.html). Thanks in advance.
when the process explorer.exe or windows explorer is ended (i usually do that while watching movies or videos VLC) i get the stop error and it says dumping memory on the bottom, and it has white text. any other process that is ended is good, and restarting does the stop error aswell. this start happening yesterday
I am also experiencing BSOD relating to ntoskrnl.exe (according to Blue Screen Viewer and Who Crashed, as well as info on the BSOD itself). I read the rules and will post in this thread with hopes that someone can provide a successful solution.
Background: For about a year, I was having BSOD seemingly randomly. I later found that I would have a BSOD when playing WoW and watching a video...
I was putting my PC to sleep and it proceeded normally with the monitor turning off.
However, I noticed that my screen turned on with just a black screen and then flickered off again after a few seconds like it does when it going to sleep.
This morning I woke up to find my computer had shut down instead of going to sleep.
I was given this error message.
Firefox began malfunctioning, unsure of addon related. Usually when I had lots of tabs open. It would freeze for a few seconds, with or without momentary hdd thrashing, then return to responsiveness, but become unstable. Some of the tabs would be black, requiring reloading, sometimes it would fix that tab but often it would not. Sometimes it would lead to a crash and sometimes I had to open...
I have a problem with the Blue Screen Of Death (BSOD) . I decided to reinstall my windows as it was beggining as the laptop was getting slower ( I've done this many times before so i know how to reinstall ) . So i installed windows 7 Ultimate x32/86 , after the installation was completed i had no problem running the laptop in normal mode . After that i installed the programs that i always did...
I built a new ASUS X99-E-WS desktop but went backward and installed my OS of choice Win 7. Most things worked find and/or have been fixed during the past week of loading sw programs and troubleshooting bugs. Later in the day yesterday I added the ASUS ultilty for fanXpert which appeared to work. Restore was set up for the C:\ drive on day one and many restore points have been created with Win...
Hi, could some one help me with this BSOD ?
Crash Dump Analysis provided by OSR Open Systems Resources, Inc. (OSR Unique Expertise, Guaranteed Results (http://www.osr.com))
Online Crash Dump Analysis Service
See http://www.osronline.com for more information
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (4 procs) Free x64
Computer won't shut down properly with the usual Start Menu -> Shut down. It will go to the windows shut down screen where it sits for at least 5min or longer then blue screens with the driver power state failure error and then proceeds to restart.
I've been having a history of BSOD crashes to restarts of my pc. Upon restart system wants to run chkdsk for F:/ (non system drive). I allowed it to run several times with no errors reported and still get crashes.
I can't really localize it to software or hardware. Who Crashed seems to indicate more possibility of a software error.
*System Information (local)*
computer name: DAD-PC...
On another thread, I've been having hardware issues (New motherboard; system will not boot; cannot find windows; no BCD Solved - Page 2 - Windows 7 Help Forums (https://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/407750-new-motherboard-system-will-not-boot-cannot-find-windows-no-bcd-2.html)).
In the process of getting back up, I had the "User Profile service failed the login, user profile...
My bsod problems started 2 days ago while playing on bluestacks after first bsod pc restarted booted up and i thought everything was fine tryd to open google chrome and bam another bsod. later that day downloaded new windows 7 and insalled that (Didnt keep the first minidump files). install went good no errors or anything windows starded up fine was about to download windows updates...
I hope this is where I need to be posting. My son's two year old Dell XPS 8700 running 64 bit Windows 7 Pro SP1 has recently started a daily rebooting with an error screen. I believe this started maybe a week or so ago with no hardware changers on his computer... he leaves his PC on 24/7. Being blind he can't visually see anything but of course his screen reading software JAWS alerts him to the...
My HP Pavilion dv6 was bought used with Windows 7 installed and it mostly clean. I have had random occurrences of the BSOD. I will go months at a time without a problem and then it'll happen once or many times before stopping again. I thought it might be flash and removed it from the system. I'm recently wondering if it's BlueStacks, but it happens when Bluestacks is not running as well, not even...
Getting BSODS on new pc these past few weeks. Ran mem tests and says memory is fine. Event viewer said something about msi_activex service which said it was red in error. Last BSOD had nvlddmkm.sys at the bottom so I am really confused. I read about nvlddmkm.sys and people said you need to copy the one in the nvidia folder into the sys32 but that file is not even in the nvidia folder? any...
Started getting the 1E BSOD a few weeks ago but it was once in a while. Ran memtest and all tests passed. After I installed a win7 update the BSOD appeared more often, so I got back the a restore point and it was gone again but after a day returned and won't let my pc stay on for more than a few minutes, no matter if I'm working on it or if it just sits there.
I added the logs as instructed....
my computer always crash in the middle of the video playing. Is there anything relate to my memory. Please help
I'm new here and since a few days I have a BSOD. I think it's something with my graphic card. I think this because when I run a game my notebook starts to freeze, and after that I only can start my notebook in safe mode. I already tried to uninstall and install the drivers of the graphic card, this isn't working.
I will ad a picture of the BS and also the rar file from the DM log...
Have been living with BSODs of all kinds for years now and finally trying to get outside help.
Computer BSODs randomly when playing certain games (Hearthstone, Playerunknown: Battlegrounds) but not with others (Rome: Total War, League of Legends). It also BSODs sometimes with Youtube when opening a link from a different application or when I have multiple Youtube tabs open.
There can be 1-2...