- RSS Channel Showcase 3799466
- RSS Channel Showcase 2638828
- RSS Channel Showcase 7372512
- RSS Channel Showcase 9026473
Articles on this Page
- 05/09/17--18:55: _BSOD Driver Power S...
- 05/10/17--08:15: _BSOD 0x00000101 and...
- 05/10/17--15:08: _BSOD playing any game
- 05/11/17--12:24: _BSOD please help, d...
- 05/11/17--20:22: _Computer Blacks out...
- 05/12/17--12:32: _BSOD after Firefox ...
- 05/12/17--20:43: _BSOD - Playing Hero...
- 05/13/17--01:22: _BSOD message after ...
- 05/13/17--19:33: _BSOD after sleep
- 05/14/17--01:20: _Solved BSOD while i...
- 05/14/17--12:12: _BSOD Driver State P...
- 05/15/17--22:00: _BSOD on startup err...
- 05/16/17--01:57: _BSOD: A clock inter...
- 05/16/17--09:21: _BSOD When running P...
- 05/16/17--09:39: _Solved Deleting fil...
- 05/17/17--07:49: _BSOD using Unreal E...
- 05/17/17--20:26: _BSOD, 0x000000116, ...
- 05/18/17--07:18: _Bsod driver_power_s...
- 05/18/17--18:32: _BSOD while viewing ...
- 05/19/17--16:49: _BSOD When playing H...
- 05/09/17--18:55: BSOD Driver Power State Failure - sleep mode?
- 05/10/17--08:15: BSOD 0x00000101 and 0x00000124 a couple mins after logging in
- 05/10/17--15:08: BSOD playing any game
- 05/11/17--12:24: BSOD please help, debug files attached
- 05/11/17--20:22: Computer Blacks out at random, BSOD.
- 05/12/17--12:32: BSOD after Firefox update, Error c000021a
- 05/12/17--20:43: BSOD - Playing Heroes & Generals
- 05/13/17--01:22: BSOD message after startup
- 05/13/17--19:33: BSOD after sleep
- 05/14/17--01:20: Solved BSOD while idle on desktop
- 05/14/17--12:12: BSOD Driver State Power Failure (SSD)
- 05/15/17--22:00: BSOD on startup error 0x000000cd
- 05/16/17--01:57: BSOD: A clock interrupt was not received on a secondary processor
- 05/16/17--09:21: BSOD When running Prime95
- 05/16/17--09:39: Solved Deleting files access denied
- 05/17/17--07:49: BSOD using Unreal Engine 4.15.2, 0x00000124 | hal.dll / ntoskrnl.exe
- 05/17/17--20:26: BSOD, 0x000000116, caused by dxgkrnl.sys, happens upon wakeup
- 05/18/17--07:18: Bsod driver_power_state_failure
- 05/18/17--18:32: BSOD while viewing 1080P video
- 05/19/17--16:49: BSOD When playing Heroes of the storm
Started experiencing BSOD failures about 3 weeks ago. Just occasionally at first, then with increasing frequency. Only seems to happen when I leave the computer alone for awhile, when it should go into sleep mode. Sometimes it does; other times it hits the BSOD.
I've tried System Restore, but it hasn't helped (probably the earliest restore point was still after the problem started). I also...
I have a new build that I built about 2 months ago. after a month I started getting these BSOD. I have ran prime 95 with no problems in safe mode. I have reinstalled windows multiple times. I can't even get drivers to update before I get bsod's. I sent in my motherboard and they said it was fine but did reflash it and update it. I want to think it is a USB problem because sometimes my keyboard...
For around two months now i have been BSOD'ing, i have COMPLETLY reformatted my hard-drive, this is a recurring issue and its very annoying and i have not been able to stop it.
This is my first post and tried to post it according to the rules.
Please help me, already did some research and tried some possible solutions, and haven't been able to fix the problem
I'm getting the BSOD when I have several programs open, specially when they use some memory, or after being on and in use for 4-6 hours. This has been happening since 2-3 months ago, but recently it...
Hey guys, Hopefully I can get some help on this, I've recently acquired a used computer, to which I was told had been refurbished, well from the start I've had this one constant problem.
The computer would black out and simply shut down, sometimes giving me a BSOD, sometimes blacking out, music would still play for a few more seconds then stop, then the computer would either reboot or stay stuck...
The verification of a knownDLL failed. system process terminated with a status of 0xc0000020 (0x0102c750 0x0000000).
Tried system repair with and without Windows 7 DVD and last known good configuration. All results in the same BSOD. Computer will not start in any Safe Mode. Startup Repair says it cannot repair automatically.
Unfortunately I cannot load(or don't know how to) the DM...
Hello SevenForum patrons. I'm currently getting BSOD's when I'm playing Heroes & Generals. It has not occurred any other time other than when I'm playing. The BSOD's do not always occur when playing. I'll have multiple gaming sessions without issues. They just randomly occur at the moment.
I have run Memtest with no returned errors. I have updated the video drivers, run SFC scans, and checked...
For about 3 weeks now, I have been getting BSOD screens and messages when I startup my pc. I would like to find out what exactly is causing the issue so I can sort it out.
I have followed all instructions for the preparation of this thread and please find the uploaded zip file.
If you need any further info, please let me know.
Thank you for all the assistance in...
I just put together this computer and there has being at least 2 BSOD, one was while installing windows and the other was after a wake up of the sistem I would appreciate some help plz.
PD: sorry for my bad english.
I've had my computer BSOD on me twice in the past two days, both times while idle on desktop with nothing more but Google Chrome open. Both times my monitor was sleeping, the second time my computer may not have finished writing the minidump. So I'm not really sure what it is because since I haven't been using my computer when it happened.
I am having problems due to frequent BSOD restarts. I have updated all my drivers via software and attaching report of my laptop. Please help.
Hi all, thanks for any help you can provide.
So tried to restart my computer, made it to the home screen then bluescreened, and when I rebooted received a different bluescreen on startup which now happens every time.
I've ran into this error before, in the past I had used system restore to go to an earlier time before the hiccup, inevitably the error would crop up again, however this time I...
Hello, I'm getting this BSOD randomly since yesterday. Whether playing or browsing the internet. What i did was I loaded the default settings on my bios. My temps are okay. Still getting this BSOD. I've attached a file from DM log Collector.
Here are my specs:
CPU: AMD A8-3870 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics
MOBO: ASRock A55M-VS
Memory: 8gb HyperX kingston
GPU: Nvdia GT 630
Got a new computer, with freshly installed Windows 7 - 64bit. Everything stock NO OC.
Ran Prime95 three times and crashed on me all three times.
Suspected RAM issues, so ran Memtest86+ with no errors. The test settings were all on default.
Dump files are showing different errors.
ZBOX-ID90-U with Intel Core i7 3770T
I'm new to the forums so I want to thank you in advance for any help you can provide in solving this issue.
Recently (about 2-3 weeks ago) I updated my version of Unreal Engine to 4.15.2 and updated my GeForce drivers to the latest version.
Since then I've noticed random BSOD while using the program. It happens several times a day now and it ONLY happens while running UE4.
I have spent hours and hours toiling away at this, to no avail. I've tried debugging with WinDBG, but due to getting errors trying to debug I have finally turned to the forums for help.
My system specs/info and my zip report are both attached.
Basically this has been happening ever since I installed Windows 7. I used to run other OS's just fine on this PC with no problems. I reverted to W7...
Hi - I've started getting frequent BSOD crashes and I have no idea how to identify what's causing them let alone how to fix the problem. They often occur when the machine goes into sleep mode, but not always. Today it happened after the machine had woken up and worked ok for around 15 minutes.
Attached log files. Hope you can help get to the bottom of the problem.
My laptop is experiencing blue screen events, about four so far. I have attached four pics of error messages and the BSOD .zip file. My comments below are regarding these BSOD occurrences. My laptop specs have been revised as Seven Forums instructions. Let me know if further info is required.n This blue screen issue is my first.
1. Blue screen seems to occur when playing video in 1080p...
I upgraded Gforce drivers and installed Blizzard app (Battle net) and I was playing heroes of the storm when BSOD appeared. Any idea why? Thanks in advance.