- RSS Channel Showcase 3226846
- RSS Channel Showcase 5240547
- RSS Channel Showcase 8845934
- RSS Channel Showcase 6100080
Articles on this Page
- 04/28/17--18:59: _BSOD ，error ...
- 04/29/17--19:05: _BSOD, enter system ...
- 04/30/17--06:16: _ASUS BSOD repeating :(
- 04/30/17--08:09: _BSOD page_fault_in_...
- 04/30/17--13:08: _Computer Crashing (...
- 05/01/17--05:54: _BSOD periodically w...
- 05/01/17--18:45: _Tdx.sys bsod
- 05/01/17--22:17: _BSOD playing anythi...
- 05/02/17--06:58: _BSOD shortly after ...
- 05/02/17--23:44: _BSOD shortly after ...
- 05/03/17--14:06: _BSOD when streaming...
- 05/04/17--13:55: _BSOD help
- 05/05/17--03:02: _BSOD regulary, with...
- 05/05/17--03:25: _BSOD when i move my...
- 05/05/17--17:09: _ATIKMPAG.SYS BSOD a...
- 05/06/17--09:44: _Getting Random BSOD...
- 05/07/17--05:51: _BSOD Everytime I Re...
- 05/07/17--06:45: _ntoskrnl.exe BSOD
- 05/07/17--07:36: _Solved BSOD after u...
- 05/09/17--03:38: _Random BSODs (wdf01...
- 04/28/17--18:59: BSOD ，error 0x000000f4 and 0x0000007a
- 04/29/17--19:05: BSOD, enter system password, after 3try, failed, system disabled
- 04/30/17--06:16: ASUS BSOD repeating :(
- 04/30/17--08:09: BSOD page_fault_in_nonpaged_area error
- 04/30/17--13:08: Computer Crashing (Blue Screen)
- 05/01/17--05:54: BSOD periodically when idle
- 05/01/17--18:45: Tdx.sys bsod
- 05/01/17--22:17: BSOD playing anything, STOP: 0x0000001E
- 05/02/17--06:58: BSOD shortly after playing games
- 05/02/17--23:44: BSOD shortly after hibernation
- 05/03/17--14:06: BSOD when streaming videos
- 05/04/17--13:55: BSOD help
- 05/05/17--03:02: BSOD regulary, without making something exceptional
- 05/05/17--03:25: BSOD when i move my laptop
- 05/05/17--17:09: ATIKMPAG.SYS BSOD and TDR failures at seemingly random times.
- 05/06/17--09:44: Getting Random BSOD (IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE)
- 05/07/17--05:51: BSOD Everytime I Reboot
- 05/07/17--06:45: ntoskrnl.exe BSOD
- 05/07/17--07:36: Solved BSOD after using Mini Tool Partition Wizard, error 0x0...74
- 05/09/17--03:38: Random BSODs (wdf01000.sys, ntoskrnl.exe) with new DAC + Foobar?
Three times BSOD happen to my Thinkpad recently, I don't know what is the problem.
Tried password 3 times goes to pass entry failed, system disabled (57108279C746090480) cant even boot to safe mode. Help please.I cant get into notebook to send specs, what do know is: Samsung notebook NP QX410 J01US WIN 7 PREM OA OCT 2010 any help b4 have to throw will be appreciated TY Curtiss
Not sure why bios is at default and fast start is the only thing that is disabled :/
Would appreciate and look see I suspect corsair link though ?
Attachment 398400 (https://www.sevenforums.com/attachments/bsod-help-support/398400-asus-bsod-repeating-masqww-pro-pc-sun_04_30_2017__80725_40.zip)
My laptop is getting a BSOD every 2-3 hours. I have uploaded the Log Collector zip file.
Computer Crashing (Blue Screen) reboot Ask weather to start Window normally, or safe mode I am unable to choose either. it count down and reboot. does this often.
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
file attached. several time when i come in the morning, i am greeting with BSOD. i have run the program and attached the info. any other info needed? i woudl appreciate any help please. thank you.
I am running windows server 2008 r2 service pack 2 on
HP ProLiant ML350 G6 Server. I am getting a the blue screen of death. Attached are the mini dump files.
Thanks for your help in advance.
Just recently i have been having problems with the computer just locking up and then going straight to BSOD. Not sure what to do.:cry:
So here's what happened:
I got this problem a day ago, every time i start up a game (S.T.A.L.K.E.R. for example, or Fallout New Vegas) it works normally for few minutes, then weird textures start to appear (random black lines appear/disappear quickly inside the game itself, white noise etc..)
Then the laptop start lagging, the screen turns on and off many time, then i finally get a BSOD.
That what happened:
Got to work. Plugged in my laptop to outlet. Opened screen and hit power buttom. Computer was in hibernation.
Computer woke up and I logged in. Opened my browser to read emails. After typing in Hotmail.com and "Log in", BSOD appears. This is the first time this has happened.
Perhaps has some importance: Computer doesent support Win7 in UEFI, so I installed Win7...
I've been having this problem every so often. I'm not sure if there is a pattern, but randomly my computer will go BSOD in the middle of streaming a video. I was able to make the issue go away for awhile by 'disabled hardware accelerator' on the browser settings, but the issue is still popping up.
Also I read about updating my graphics driver and so I used the Intel Driver App from this site...
Sorry to be a pest but could someone look at this it totaly wiped the game out i had to reintsall and i dont want it to happen again, :(
BOTF is Birth of The Federation, i know its an old game but i like it keeps me out of trouble :p
i have BSOD regulary (MEMORY MANAGEMENT), without making something exceptional since a long time (years).
Sometimes when :
- i leave my computer, i switch my screen off and when i come back (20min after > BSOD), i have no hibernating mode activated.
- i navigate in chrome
- when i quit an application (Adobe illustrator) quickly
I try to have drivers up to date, i check my ram...
I have a Dell M3800 Laptop. I have been facing a peculiar problem since last 4 days. Whenever I move or lift the laptop, I get a blue screen and have to reboot.
I ran the diagnostics through test and everything came clear/OK.
I will run a minidump file and attach it with my next post.
Can some one advise me if this is common and how to solve the problem. BTW this never...
I've had this AMD R9 390x for around half a year now and ever since I've got it I've been getting BSODs randomly while doing random tasks. It can be watching a video on the web, opening a program, playing a game. The screen will freeze, go black and half of the time blue screen but the other half of the time I get a notification from the task bar saying something along the lines of...
I started getting some BSOD a couple of months ago. The first time in March, second time in April and then suddenly twice this week. Always happening while surfing the web.
There was a bunch of BSOD before in February, but it was related to the latest version of Norton Security.
I replaced it with Bit Defender.
Hope you can help me with this. I uploaded the file from the DM Log...
Just started happing lately, when I update software and reboot, I get the BSOD. Then I shut my PC off and reboot and everything loads and runs perfectly. I have not malware or viruses on PC and it's just perplexing as to why this started occuring. I would appreciate any help I can get, TIA. This forum is new to me, I uploaded my BSOD pic and the dm log collector, but I don't see it in here.
The game Dota 2 got patched recently, and it brought to the forefront an error that I've had in the past. The first BSOD I got on this computer was due to ntoskrnl.exe, but the issue rarely reared its head after that. After this last Dota patch, I get the ntoskrnl.exe BSOD every time i launch the game.
My understanding is that ntoskrnl.exe is a core windows file, and it wont work...
My laptop, Win7x64 Home edition, had 0 space left on C drive. I used CC cleaner to clean temp files, browser caches, recycle bin, memory dumps, chkdsk fragments and applications.
That got me plenty of free space on C:
I dl Mini Tool Partition Wizard (free) and I extended C: using unallocated space which was to the right of D: on the Win 7 Disk Manager graphic.
That seemed to be...
Warmest greetings to any who might be able to provide me a bit of insight.
I have a 2016 HP Envy that has given me no problems in the last 14 months that I've owned it. In March I added a new audio DAC (external hardware, USB) to my system and installed and configured Foobar2000 for FLAC file playback and whatnot. Well, I've been experiencing problems ever since so I thought I'd get a second...