- RSS Channel Showcase 1797899
- RSS Channel Showcase 8142844
- RSS Channel Showcase 3641813
- RSS Channel Showcase 5407962
Articles on this Page
- 04/19/17--07:34: _Random BSODs - Del...
- 04/19/17--17:53: _BSOD - atikmpag.sys...
- 04/19/17--20:43: _Lock-up during vide...
- 04/20/17--01:00: _BSOD Only When Sams...
- 04/20/17--05:44: _BSOD when starting ...
- 04/20/17--06:43: _Seemingly Random BS...
- 04/21/17--09:32: _ntoskrnl.exe/BAD_Po...
- 04/22/17--04:36: _Fatal Hardware Erro...
- 04/22/17--15:39: _Random popup BSOD, ...
- 04/23/17--03:41: _Driver Power State ...
- 04/23/17--09:11: _Solved bsod when la...
- 04/23/17--10:03: _Driver Power State ...
- 04/23/17--20:21: _Application update ...
- 04/24/17--00:31: _BSOD started a few ...
- 04/25/17--12:55: _Sudden BSOD
- 04/25/17--15:33: _Random BSOD. Also, ...
- 04/25/17--22:38: _Screen Of Death
- 04/26/17--13:14: _bsod
- 04/27/17--15:49: _BSOD F4 code on a ...
- 04/28/17--10:28: _BSOD while playing ...
- 04/19/17--07:34: Random BSODs - Dell Precision Tower 3620
- 04/19/17--17:53: BSOD - atikmpag.sys - viewing videos on swagbucks.com
- 04/19/17--20:43: Lock-up during video playback
- 04/20/17--01:00: BSOD Only When Samsung 850 Evo Plugged in after power outage
- 04/20/17--05:44: BSOD when starting autocad
- 04/20/17--06:43: Seemingly Random BSOD while playing any game?
- 04/21/17--09:32: ntoskrnl.exe/BAD_Pool_Header/BSOD
- 04/22/17--04:36: Fatal Hardware Error - Bugcheck 0x00000124
- 04/22/17--15:39: Random popup BSOD, latest involved ntfs.sys?
- 04/23/17--03:41: Driver Power State Failure -.dmp file?
- 04/23/17--09:11: Solved bsod when launching AionNA
- 04/23/17--10:03: Driver Power State Failure 0x9f
- 04/23/17--20:21: Application update now causes frequent BSOD - RDR_FILE_SYSTEM (27)
- 04/24/17--00:31: BSOD started a few days ago random times Can't attach zip file
- 04/25/17--12:55: Sudden BSOD
- 04/25/17--15:33: Random BSOD. Also, rebooted on it's own
- 04/25/17--22:38: Screen Of Death
- 04/26/17--13:14: bsod
- 04/27/17--15:49: BSOD F4 code on a HP laptop
- 04/28/17--10:28: BSOD while playing BOTF
Happens a few times a week, cant figure out why
My wife's laptop has recently starting having BSOD when viewing certain videos on the swagbucks.com website (watch videos to get points). The BSODs reference atikmpag.sys which I understand is related to the AMD graphics drivers. The driver is the current version as best as I can tell.
This laptop is an HP dv6, graphics are AMD Radeon 7640G. The AMD Catalyst control center shows Catalyst...
I've been recently getting lock-ups and BSODs when I use my video player to watch .mkv files.
When I got the BSODs, I am referring to the CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION (0xf4) instances. I have some other BSODs that occur when I try to hibernate/sleep or come out of hibernation/sleep, but I gave up on those.
_*Description of problem:*_
there was a recent burst of power outages while I was busy on my computer and it took quite some time before my computer shut off. After waiting a bit once the power came back on, I go to turn on my computer and it takes AGES to boot up, then immediately BSODs before I even see my desktop and tries to boot up again.
It stalls at the Asus logo screen, it...
this happened to my friend
when he starts autocad the program starts loading then it stops loading and BSOD appears
his DM LOG is attached
I've been having BSOD on my computer for pretty much over a year at this point but i could never be bothered to fix it but i've finally had enough. It happens randomly even if im not gaming. It continued to persist after a fresh windows install on my new ssd and new 3 tb hdd. I previously thought it was a failing hard drive as the S.M.A.R.T was telling me to replace it every time i boot up my pc...
Wasn't doing anything unusal nor have i added any hardware or updated windows recently. Had two browsers open(Opera 12.4/Vivaldi) and Winamp when i got the dreaded BSOD(below) Suspect a driver....any input appreciated. Thanks in advance.
A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage...
The last few days I've been getting my screens going blank but the computer is still on.
I need to press reset on the case to reboot the computer.
I have tried updating to the latest nVidia driver, which crashes on install which is common, so I had to do it through the device manager manually, and have the same problem.
I have HW monitor running and it doesn't seem to indicate any thermal...
Hi, this one I was able to save (remember) the file name while the blue screen was open. After reset in safe mode, I copied the text in the notice.
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Additional information about the problem:
Hello, first post. Could anyone help me by looking at the .dmp file from the last BSOD Driver Power State Failure? It has happened a few times since I reinstalled Windows 7 a few days ago, although didn't happen at first. I can't pin down when it started to any specific installation but as you can expect I have been installing a lot of drivers and software to get my laptop up and running.
Hi, im helping a friend to try solve this issue. We play a mmorpg game called Aion, after last big update he started to get the BSOD right after he clic "start game" button. He is able to play any other game perfectly (wow, tera, revelation online, icarus) w[COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.701961)][/COLOR]/o any problem except for Aion. He tryed to update drivers, re install game, format computer...
Gateway DX4860 desktop
Has been running good. Replaced hard drive 6 months ago.
BSOD "Driver Power State Failure" 0x9f
Looks like different drivers.
Attached Dump files.
1st week into starting a new job I've been given the hot potato IT issue and asked to make some progress where the rest of the team have given up. :confused:
We have 5 user of Payroll software Attache, the vendor recently came onsite and performed a application upgrade as part of their maintenance agreement. Ever since that time the users have had nothing but instability from the...
I've been getting the BSOD about 1-2x day for the last few days. Followed the instructions to create a file on my desktop. The file is there, it's apparently a zip file (28kb), but when I try to attach the file here I get a message 'can't open'. I can't even copy it to a different location to try and load it from.How can I get this file submitted? Thanks
need help please please need my laptop for work.
i got a sudden BSOD and i am so confused of what might have happened..
can someone please help me
Random BSOD. Also, rebooted on it's own. Thanks in advance!
Hey folks, i just registered here as i really need some help. Here is the problem.
I just got some Asus Aspire to fix for a friend, and its in very bad shape.
Problem was HDD was full, and after emptying it, windows droped warning that HDD is failing. After running SMART check, Ralocated Sectors Cound has hit treshold, but everything else is ok. I know that using such HDD is risk but its for...
mobo : gigabyte h61 s2p rev 2.0 latest bios fic
ram : kingston kvr1333d3n9/8g
I'm not much of a computer person when it comes to fixing them. I keep getting this BSOD Everytime I try to use the Internet, even well in safe mode. I can do pretty much anything on my HP laptop except access the Internet, so fat.
Just before the BSOD appears it usually freezes on and off, never loading what I try to load, then the BSOD appears.
I am currently looking at my event viewer and...
I was happily playing BOTF when i had a BSOD first for a while for this pc but dofferent in that i am sure i saw it had something to do with "tcpip.sys" instead of rebooting on its own i had to click for the computer to start normally after an unepected shutdown