- RSS Channel Showcase 9870703
- RSS Channel Showcase 7077324
- RSS Channel Showcase 8548074
- RSS Channel Showcase 7176559
Articles on this Page
- 04/08/17--05:51: _Random BSoD's. Clea...
- 04/09/17--06:37: _Windows 7 BSOD BCCo...
- 04/09/17--07:01: _BSOD from Google Ch...
- 04/09/17--08:51: _Can't mount system ...
- 04/09/17--09:26: _Help BSOD at boot, ...
- 04/11/17--12:44: _Various BSODs and f...
- 04/12/17--05:51: _Laptop Freezes. Eve...
- 04/12/17--13:20: _BSOD after install ...
- 04/13/17--23:52: _Kernel_DATA_INPAGE_...
- 04/14/17--12:42: _Solved blue screen ...
- 04/14/17--14:28: _Solved How do I mak...
- 04/14/17--16:36: _Solved Consistent B...
- 04/15/17--13:04: _Multiple BSOD's, mo...
- 04/15/17--14:32: _BSOD playing World ...
- 04/16/17--03:18: _BSOD while browsing...
- 04/17/17--01:49: _BSOD Bluescreen Err...
- 04/17/17--08:27: _Completely sporadic...
- 04/17/17--19:52: _BSOD after downgrad...
- 04/18/17--00:51: _blue screen/bios be...
- 04/18/17--05:56: _BSOD after 2 weeks ...
- 04/08/17--05:51: Random BSoD's. Clean Windows Install. 0x124. BSV says ntoskrnl.exe
- 04/09/17--06:37: Windows 7 BSOD BCCode 1e
- 04/09/17--07:01: BSOD from Google Chrome
- 04/09/17--08:51: Can't mount system drive - error 0x000000ED
- 04/09/17--09:26: Help BSOD at boot, error 0x00000116
- 04/12/17--05:51: Laptop Freezes. Event ID 100 Boot Performance
- 04/12/17--13:20: BSOD after install w7 0000000c2 -uploaded system log
- 04/13/17--23:52: Kernel_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR
- 04/14/17--12:42: Solved blue screen 0x0000007e playing assassins creed
- 04/14/17--16:36: Solved Consistent BSOD Regardless of usage, multiple errors
- 04/15/17--13:04: Multiple BSOD's, most recently IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
- 04/16/17--03:18: BSOD while browsing using Internet Explorer
- 04/17/17--01:49: BSOD Bluescreen Error Caused by atikmdag.sys and rtkvhda.sys
- 04/17/17--08:27: Completely sporadic BSODs, BCCode a
- 04/17/17--19:52: BSOD after downgrade. (0x0000007E)
- 04/18/17--00:51: blue screen/bios beeps crash related to itunes install?
- 04/18/17--05:56: BSOD after 2 weeks away IRQL_not less_or_equal
I hope you are doing better than me. This might turn into somewhat of a lengthy post, but I'll try to keep it as short as possible. I've been having a problem with this build for a couple weeks now. System specs are as follows:
* MoBo: ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition BIOS 0801
* CPU: Core i7 4930K
* RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 64GB (8x8GB) 2400MHz C11 DDR3
I did reset my PC because i had too much trouble with many different BSOD, but this one keeps coming :mad:
See the attachment, if you need more information let me know!
Thanks for helping me!
my laptop goes Blue Screen after i opened chrome. its the 5th time this night.
I'm having issues with my HP Pavilion g6-1331sf laptop.
I've had 3 BSODs recently:
* one about 2 weeks ago, code 0x0000007A: "KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR".
* then another, the same one, a few days ago.
* then a 0x000000ED, "UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME", later that day.
I am a neophyte and I'm not exactly a computer guru.
I have a problem, when I start windows 7 OS after some time
appears a blue screen that it avoid me access and a restart takes place.
A snapshot of the blue screen is in attachement
I'm able to access in safe mode (in safe mode the pc lost time , in the boot, when load classPNP.sys. Is it normal? )
I have a dual OS...
I got various BSODs and freezes on a newly built Windows 7 machine.
The problems started immediately before installing windows. I got the first freeze the first time I entered UEFI BIOS. After that I flashed the latest BIOS, after which I managed to install Windows 7. Once I did, I started to get the BSODs and freezes.
I tried following;
1. reinstalling windows
2. checking all the cables...
I have a Pavilion g7-2017. Recently it has been freezing several times a day. It shows a performance error 100. Not sure what to do. I tried running a System Health Report but it shows that the "Data Collector Set or one of its dependencies is already in use. I do not know it this is related. The graphics rating is 5.7.
Thanks for any assistance.
system log file. helped from BSOD - Posting Instructions
Thanks for reviewing my problem. I'm not absolutely sure what caused this problem, but my FSX was booting and the Blue screen suddenly appeared.
I have 2 system drives, dual booted, 1 for day to day work, (windows 10) and the other windows 7 for my FSX installation, this probably occurred on this drive. (see below for details of setup) The drive closed down within minutes and I switched on and...
Hi guys I want to help me about this, I keep getting BSOD 0x0000007e while playing assassins creed 2.
sorry for my English.
I have attached a zip file which describe all things about.
thanks for your help in advanced.
Hello, i have a laptop that is having the Status: 0xc000000f boot up error. I have scouted this forum and found this thread: Boot Manager Status 0xc000000f, boot selection failed. Solved - Windows 7 Help Forums (https://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/209281-boot-manager-status-0xc000000f-boot-selection-failed.html)
But I have a problem, I no longer have windows 7. All the computers in...
First time posting here but I've gotten beyond my expertise and the problem as far as I can tell involves a bit more understanding of minidumps then I have.
I've had inconsistent BSOD's for the past week, and the error codes have changed as I did different things to attempt to fix them. The problem came to a head though in the past two days where I'm consistently getting BSODs...
Ok, Optiplex 7010, Win7pro, inherited machine from wife's work.
Several things added, but blue screens only started showing up semi-recently.
Quick notes *(but remember, BSOD was only recent)*:
Added GTX750 video card
Added Memory (and taken away trying to fault isolate this) see below. Memory verified by Kingston to be compatible.
Added Asus USB-AC56 adapter
How do I fix Windows 7 from constantly restarting on its own (BSOD) at random times? This mostly happens when I play World of Warcraft, but it has known to restart on its own when I don't have any applications currently open....
Windows 7 Crash Error Problem Details
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
I searched online and ran WhoCrashed and received this for all of the BSOD's I have received:
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\033117-29577-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: _atikmpag.sys_ (http://www.google.com/search?q=atikmpag.sys) (atikmpag+0x741C)
Bugcheck code: 0x116 (0xFFFFFA80071FF180, 0xFFFFF8800437E41C, 0x0, 0x2)
Please help me to solve this problem this happens everytime i open some games and applications even my browsers and exe application dissapear. hope someone reply to me fast because every 2 hours my computer will self reboot and shows up the bluescreen error
my bf's comp has been randomly getting bluescreens for a while now and I'm having a real hard time pinpointing the issue.
They're generally always IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ones, but occur at random times and it's really tough to find the culprit.
Sometimes the system runs stable for over a week, other times, it's 4 or more BSODs a day and they're not tied to any specific action,...
So, I took the chance for the "assistive services" upgrade to Windows 10, because I had to in order to run a specific piece of software for school which for some reason says it couldn't run on Windows 7 even though others could run it fine. Anyway, I decided to downgrade to Windows 7 again after getting it installed. I took the simple route, using the "Go back to Windows 7 option" from the...
2 times recently had computer win 7 crash and long beeps from bios. reboot attempts got more long beeps and had to try 3 or 4 times then it booted to windows fine. both times I ran system repair and it said go back to restore point. then it said the only new thing on the computer was itunes and restore got rid of itunes.
oddly enough both times it crashed I was watching youtube video...
Was away for 2 weeks and fired up my PC last night. Today I notice the fans were quite loud and whilst browsing chrome, I had BSOD. This PC has never had any issues in the past and no new software or hardware installed.
I had another BSOD but it was exception not handled or something. I didn't make a note of it but i managed to run the PC for long enough to complete the log...