- RSS Channel Showcase 2117984
- RSS Channel Showcase 9077170
- RSS Channel Showcase 6051232
- RSS Channel Showcase 5110631
Articles on this Page
- 03/20/17--09:42: _BSOD irql_not_less_...
- 03/20/17--09:54: _Bsod irql_not_less_...
- 03/20/17--10:46: _BSOD while using Go...
- 03/20/17--10:55: _Two BSOD's, second ...
- 03/20/17--16:20: _BSOD, Code: 0x124 (...
- 03/21/17--13:55: _BSOD when Scanning ...
- 03/21/17--15:27: _BSOD using some pro...
- 03/21/17--23:58: _BSOD- when going in...
- 03/22/17--10:10: _BSOD BCCode 116
- 03/22/17--13:03: _Bsod - 0x0a irql_no...
- 03/22/17--22:37: _Frequent BSOD, ntos...
- 03/24/17--07:42: _BSOD when i boot up.
- 03/24/17--09:59: _Display crashes whe...
- 03/24/17--12:16: _BSOD at startup wit...
- 03/24/17--13:56: _New HW, fresh insta...
- 03/25/17--05:00: _Solved BSOD in game...
- 03/25/17--13:43: _BSoD. Do not know. ...
- 03/26/17--05:35: _BSOD while having a...
- 03/26/17--11:33: _Logitech gaming sof...
- 03/26/17--16:12: _BSOD Unsure what is...
- 03/20/17--09:42: BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal
- 03/20/17--09:54: Bsod irql_not_less_or_equal
- 03/20/17--10:46: BSOD while using Google Chrome, help.
- 03/20/17--10:55: Two BSOD's, second triggered by dm log collector.exe
- 03/20/17--16:20: BSOD, Code: 0x124 (0x0, 0xFFFFFA800D9BE8F8, 0x0, 0x0)
- 03/21/17--13:55: BSOD when Scanning for Hardware changes in Device Manager
- 03/21/17--15:27: BSOD using some programs (discord, bluestacks ...)
- 03/21/17--23:58: BSOD- when going into sleep mode
- 03/22/17--10:10: BSOD BCCode 116
- 03/22/17--13:03: Bsod - 0x0a irql_not_less_or_equal
- 03/22/17--22:37: Frequent BSOD, ntoskrnl.exe+70400
- 03/24/17--07:42: BSOD when i boot up.
- 03/24/17--09:59: Display crashes when gaming (Video Hardware Error) .dmp inside
- 03/24/17--12:16: BSOD at startup with 0x0000000F4
- 03/24/17--13:56: New HW, fresh install - 0x7E and 0A all the time
- 03/25/17--05:00: Solved BSOD in games | error 0x117 | nvlddmkm.sys | rtsuvc.sys
- 03/25/17--13:43: BSoD. Do not know. 0x50 page fault in nonpaged area.
- 03/26/17--05:35: BSOD while having a game open(Echo of Soul) and opening web browser
- 03/26/17--11:33: Logitech gaming software causes BSOD on Windows 7 x64 Ultimate
- 03/26/17--16:12: BSOD Unsure what is causing crash
the computer is rebooting after ~10 minutes, there was no "lucky" attempt it's always rebooting with irql_not_less_or_equal error message.
Already tried running sfc.exe, found nothing.
Attached DM Log Collector file.
Thanks for your time.
Hi, I'm getting a BSOD and tried couple of things I read from various website but still persists.
Please can you help?
I attached the zip file generated by your utility.
Hi, well yesterday i was able to use my laptop with no problems, and now i just begin to use it then i got a BSOD, well i thought maybe a random case, then happened again, the second time happened when i exit Chrome then hit the restart button. Im not sure if is Avast because i found this:
[fixed] Blue Screen (BSOD) - Windows 7 32 bit (https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=199176.0)
A week of no problems after uninstalling a Logitech app, but this morning there was a BSOD and when started to collect the info with the dm log collector, it crashed again. That is why there are two dmp files in the attached zip.
Will add the BIOS CPU temperature and the voltages after reboot.
I was watching some videos on YouTube last week sometime when the computer just shut down and reset itself, I then put the computer in safe mode (what im doing now) and used the program WhoCrashed and it told me this information.
(Note this is the test done for today as the others are not showing.)
*Crash Dump Analysis*
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\032017-32697-01.dmp...
When trying to scan for new devices device manager freezes and after some time I get BOSD.
I attached file below.
my pc is prety old and hd's healt is %86 and i cant even play games but at least i want to use bluestacks
OS: Win 7 home Edition SP1 x64 installed recently from OEM disc
Installed on desktop with hardware upgraded in the last 12 mths.
CPU: Intel Core i5-6400 @ 2.70 GHz
Onboard graphics & sound card
MB: MSI B150M PRO-VDH ( ms-7982)
SSD: Samsung 850 EVO- 250GB
TP Link WN88IND PCIE W/less adapter card
8 MB RAM
Recently did a clean install of Win 7[/URL] Home Premium on my desktop, followed...
I keep getting this BSOD on my windows 7 64-bit laptop
See the attachments fore more information.
If you need to know more, tell me what to do! (I don't know what you need to see to help me :D)
Thanks in advance!
New here and need help with random crashes. I've attached a zip from the DM Log Collector.
Many thanks for any help.
I am having frequent BSODs lately. Please see attached files.
I have checked all cables, reinstalled RAM, checked for viruses.
Thanks in advance!
BSOD when i start up PC, windows will run fine then when every i play a game after 5 minutes it will crash and complete a memory dump. After leaving BSOD fro 5 minutes i turn off power and back on then PC runs fine.
Hi, I'm not sure if this is where I post as this isn't technically a BSOD; if it isn't could you direct me somewhere.
Intel i5 3570
Gigabyte mITX GTX 970 3GB
650 Corsair HX650W (Old, 6+ years)
Attachment 397569 (https://www.sevenforums.com/attachments/bsod-help-support/397569-display-crashes-when-gaming-video-hardware-error-dmp-inside-dmp.zip)
I experienced this same problem earlier, I've created these threads:
BSOD on a newly installed Windows 7. (https://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/405846-bsod-newly-installed-windows-7-a.html)
Unable to get into Windows 7 with BSOD 0x0000000F4. (https://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/405521-unable-get-into-windows-7-bsod-0x0000000f4.html)
For some time it went away, now it...
Hello and good day to you.
First of all, thanks for taking your time to read this.
To sum it up: It happens pretty much all the time. It might go a few hours without doing so, tops. Whatever software I'm using, or even when it's idle... It happens anyway.
By now, I suspect driver issues. Or maybe a Windows patch I should've installed and haven't. But I can't figure out anything more...
windows: 7 x64 Professional
games: PoP:WW and Car Mechanic Simulator 2015
bs: 0x00000117 nvlddmkm.sys rtsuvc.sys
address stack: fffff880'0f2f2000 fffff880'07ed1000
logs: log by DMc and Dump in archive
I have Notebook lenovo z500(2video drivers), 2 screen, 2 hdd
When I start PoP carrier, in intro(-don't skippable) after dogs, boat in sea.. , or when I in main menu(1-5 min probably) in...
Can not boot. Known good configuration goes to same BSoD.
What do the following parameters mean?
0xfffffa80196de000, 0x0, 0xfffff80002edf2a8, 0x0.
I received a blue screen while I was playing a game-Echo of Soul, went alt tab tried to open the web browser to serch a page and I got the blue screen.
Thank you very much for looking into my problem!
Have a nice day!
Hi, as the title says, everytime I start my PC for the first time, I get a BSOD due to logitech drivers. I'm sure that the problem are the drivers because without them I don't get any error or BSOD and everything works fine.
From the windows log event this is the first warning that is shown: Impossible to load the driver \Driver\WUDFRd for the device Root\WPD\0000.
I thinks this is the...
One of my friend's computers is occasionally BSOD'ing, and I was told by another friend to upload the crash files here. The BSOD frequents when he is using programs such as Illustrator & Photoshop.
Intel Core i7 860
Gigabyte P55-UD3 Motherboard
4GB DDR3 RAM
ATI Radeon HD 5450