- RSS Channel Showcase 6837725
- RSS Channel Showcase 2402044
- RSS Channel Showcase 8145666
- RSS Channel Showcase 6214820
Articles on this Page
- 02/13/17--19:13: _BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_...
- 02/13/17--21:47: _Bsod bcp1: Fffffa...
- 02/14/17--01:11: _Bluescreen BCCode: ...
- 02/14/17--10:26: _BSOD error 0x000000...
- 02/14/17--17:36: _Solved BSOD - SYSTE...
- 02/15/17--01:54: _Inconsistent BSODs,...
- 02/15/17--18:07: _BSOD bad_spool_header
- 02/17/17--00:47: _Random BSOD 0x80000...
- 02/17/17--09:29: _BSOD Restart
- 02/17/17--16:44: _Computer keeps free...
- 02/18/17--05:34: _Blue Screen crash dump
- 02/18/17--23:19: _BSOD X124 during B...
- 02/19/17--13:49: _Games / Videos / St...
- 02/20/17--05:29: _Random BSOD 0x00000...
- 02/20/17--06:47: _BSOD and Computer L...
- 02/20/17--08:31: _Windows Update - BSOD
- 02/20/17--12:52: _Computer crashed an...
- 02/20/17--23:19: _BSOD BCCode : 9f
- 02/21/17--08:37: _Intermittent BSOD -...
- 02/21/17--09:58: _Windows 7 does not ...
- 02/13/17--19:13: BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x000000a
- 02/13/17--21:47: Bsod bcp1: Fffffa80080fb6c0
- 02/14/17--01:11: Bluescreen BCCode: 1000007e
- 02/14/17--10:26: BSOD error 0x0000007e Help!
- 02/15/17--01:54: Inconsistent BSODs, missing SSD on reboot, suspect USB/driver issues
- 02/15/17--18:07: BSOD bad_spool_header
- 02/17/17--00:47: Random BSOD 0x80000003 / IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
- 02/17/17--09:29: BSOD Restart
- 02/17/17--16:44: Computer keeps freezing. Dont' know how to trace cause. Not BSOD.
- 02/18/17--05:34: Blue Screen crash dump
- 02/18/17--23:19: BSOD X124 during BF1,FCPrimal,StarCitizen etc
- 02/19/17--13:49: Games / Videos / Streams give me BSOD
- 02/20/17--05:29: Random BSOD 0x0000000A / IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
- 02/20/17--06:47: BSOD and Computer Lockups - Failing Components?
- 02/20/17--08:31: Windows Update - BSOD
- 02/20/17--12:52: Computer crashed and restart Error 0x000000f4 and 0x0000007a
- 02/20/17--23:19: BSOD BCCode : 9f
- 02/21/17--08:37: Intermittent BSOD - MUP.SYS
- 02/21/17--09:58: Windows 7 does not save minidumps of my BSOD's
It always involved driver ntoskrnl.exe
Hey guys my computer just keeps randomly BSOD'ing 95% of the time it gives me the message in the title, but a couple times I have gotten Page_Fault_In_Nonpaged_area. I have uploaded the necessary files, thank you in advance!
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770K CPU @ 3.50GHz
ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P8Z77-V LK
BIOS Date: 03/21/14...
* Problem Event *
* OS *
Gotten several bluescreens now over a period of time. computer seem to be running smoothly when im using it, but always come back to it just having rebooted getting blue screen messagages. Havent copied all of the errors, but its pretty much the same BCCode: 1000007e.
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1055
My desktop randomly blue screens at certain times like when I boot up, or 30 minutes from then. I booted into safe mode and the problem doesn't happen so it might not be any hardware. I don't have any restore points I can use to go back and I've already checked my PC for viruses, what do I do?
I was using UXTheme Patcher on 14393, then I got windows crash: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
Here is the Dump file
Attachment 396413 (https://www.sevenforums.com/attachments/bsod-help-support/396413-bsod-system_service_exception-win32kfull-sys-uxtheme-patcher-021317-21078-01.rar)
will an expert direct me what to do and how?
Hello everyone, I was wondering if you could help me get to the bottom of this. I've been having these blue screens seemingly at random.
The crash isn't instantaneous. My computer will suddenly freeze for around 2 to 3 minutes before the actual blue screen appearing.
One thing that I have noticed upon letting the computer reboot is the complete disappearance of my SSD, which is my main...
Hello, I had an HP laptop brought into the office today. Upon booting it up the PC had the bad_pool_header BSOD and is unable to boot into windows, but I can boot into safe mode. I swapped the RAM out for another stick and still have the same issue with the RAM. This pc is a standard image and didn't go through any hardware changes recently. I have attached a dmp file of the error.
I have a brand new Lenovo and this is my 3rd BSOD in the last 7 days, I am getting worried.
This is the Dm Collector zip for the last two BSODs (I deleted the first one, unfortunately, but it was another IRQ-Not-Less-Or-Equal)
I uploaded both dumpfiles to Error (http://www.osronline.com/dump/) - these are the reports:
Crash Dump Analysis provided by OSR Open Systems...
My PC restarted unexpectedly three times in the last two hours it was on last night, the last time it did not fully restart, the PC was running but the monitor was blank.
I have no BSOD info because the BSOD did not show, even though I have unchecked "Restart Automatically" on System Failures.
I am posting this on the same PC so it is running okay at the moment.
The DM Log...
My computer keeps freezing and I have to hold down the power button to shut it down. Nothing in the event log except a complaint about it not shutting down properly (I assume this complaint is logged upon startup and not during the freeze or hard power off).
How in the world do I trace and troubleshoot this? I did recently reinstall windows and I'm using WHQL drivers for everything.
It says Atikmdag.sys. Have followed instructions on Blue Screen of Death. File attached. Now what do I do?
Ive been having BSOD issue for quite some time now when playing an of the new games which requires quite a lot of system resources.
Uploading the Dump file. Would really appreaciate it if anyone can tell me the exact cause of the issue.
Games which do not require much like LOL or Overwatch are running fine.
When opening any games, watching youtube videos, twitch streams and sometimes simply looking at GIFs will cause a BSOD error
It has also BSOD when I tried to upgrade to windows 10, so it's not just graphics related? Not sure.
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
I hope you can fix my recent issue with my PC.
Intel Core i7 3770K
Noctua NH-U12P SE2
Corsair AX - 850W
Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 GHz Edition - Vapor X - 3 Go
Hi, my PC has been acting very obnoxiously as of late. Occasionally (2 - 3 times a week), my PC will just crash and go to a BSOD - I'm sorry, it hasn't done it in a week surprisingly, I will wait for the next one to give you the code. Upon restarting, sometimes it will boot from my secondary HDD and I will have to change the boot order in my BIOS. It will also hang at the Windows splash screen...
A windows update seems to have hosed to of my laptops, same make/model. Dell Latitude E7470. I just installed windows and was doing updates, I rebooted for what I believe was the last batch up updates and now both are blue screening with 0x6F.
***Stop: 0X6F (0XFFFFFFFFC000012F)
I'm having issue with the computer randomlycrashing and restarting automatically. Upon checking the Minidump files, i see 5 instances where I get Critical_Object_Termination with error code 0x000000f4 and 1 instance of Kernal_data_inpage with error code 0x0000007a. The 5 instances seem to be related to wininit.exe and the 1 instance seems like to be caused by partmgr.sys. Also, Windows update...
I am having this BSOD today and trying to fix it myself, but it seems like I need help since I can't figure out the cause.
Usually the BSOD appears like 5 minutes after start up, not always, my laptop is running right now.
Here is what I got from crash report
Within the last 4 weeks, I've been getting complaints of intermittent BSOD on 7 PCs. It seems to be more frequent on two of them. I've inspected the memory.dmp files generated and they all point to the mup.sys file causing the issue. I read an article on here on how to run the driver verifier, so I tried that but I'm still not sure what may be causing the crashes. I uploaded an XML file...
Hi. I would love to know why my laptop even though I have it set up as to save small 256k minidumps files. I only have old ones from 2013/2014. I used whocrashed but also encounter the same problem there.
I read another thread of someone who had the same problem and I saved a log of my admin events in a zip file.
I use windows 7. chrome. There are s many errors looking at it. I just...