- RSS Channel Showcase 5317190
- RSS Channel Showcase 1091604
- RSS Channel Showcase 3455916
- RSS Channel Showcase 5144025
Articles on this Page
- 02/09/17--04:49: _BSOD in sleep mode ...
- 02/10/17--12:02: _BSOD when on internet
- 02/10/17--16:22: _BSOD 0x000000F4
- 02/10/17--19:00: _Windows 7: OS Versi...
- 02/11/17--00:35: _BSOD when trying to...
- 02/11/17--08:30: _BSOD playing Assass...
- 02/11/17--13:12: _Solved Ongoing BSOD...
- 02/11/17--14:49: _Solved Boot Error/B...
- 02/11/17--18:28: _random BSODs
- 02/12/17--00:46: _Solved: BSOD when s...
- 02/12/17--02:03: _intermittent BSOD
- 02/12/17--04:49: _PC is rebooted out ...
- 02/12/17--05:27: _Just installed Win ...
- 02/12/17--12:33: _Please Help! Win7 B...
- 02/12/17--16:07: _BSOD during windows...
- 02/13/17--02:32: _BSOD at various mom...
- 02/13/17--09:26: _Kernel-Power Critic...
- 02/13/17--09:37: _BSOD on startup and...
- 02/13/17--16:27: _BSOD when memory ma...
- 02/13/17--17:05: _Blue Screening only...
- 02/09/17--04:49: BSOD in sleep mode - 020917-26364-01.dmp and WER-36410-0.sysdata.xml
- 02/10/17--12:02: BSOD when on internet
- 02/10/17--16:22: BSOD 0x000000F4
- 02/10/17--19:00: Windows 7: OS Version:6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
- 02/11/17--00:35: BSOD when trying to run Windows Experience Index, suspect GPU issue
- 02/11/17--08:30: BSOD playing Assassins Creed III
- 02/11/17--18:28: random BSODs
- 02/12/17--00:46: Solved: BSOD when starting any game, error 0x000000f4
- 02/12/17--02:03: intermittent BSOD
- 02/12/17--04:49: PC is rebooted out of work behind him
- 02/12/17--16:07: BSOD during windows 7 installation STOP 0x000000A5
- 02/13/17--02:32: BSOD at various moments
- 02/13/17--09:26: Kernel-Power Critical error, Event ID 41 Task 63 Freeze then BSOD
- 02/13/17--09:37: BSOD on startup and safe mode, doesn't seem hardware related.
- 02/13/17--16:27: BSOD when memory maxed error 1033 code 7a
Every time I leave the computer for at least 30 min without shutting it down, it goes to sleep mode and when I come back I find the computer turned off. When I turn it back on, I get an 'unexpected shut down' message on startup. When I look for more details, it says that the reason for unexpected shutdown is the blue screen. It also says that the two files responsible for that are the...
Have had a few BSOD's the past two days. Sometimes it will be when browsing the internet, downloading something, or when simply watching a YouTube video. I use Google Chrome as my browser. I just replaced the ram in my PC if that could be the cause (can't remember type but both setups were/are 8GB). Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Hi guys, I'm not sure what happened... isn't that usually the case? I was copying files from and extra hd to this machine (Hubby's/son's desktop) last night. The 'extra' hd was plugged into the extra space in the desktop. (That's a whole other story about win 8) Any way, I just needed my files before I did a Reset (reformatting) of that drive. Everything was going fine, then the system hung, I...
can you help me guys with the blue screen problem
So, since today I've been unable to run a game my laptop has had no trouble running for about a year or so. I've tried doing a clean install of the game, have ensured the drivers for the graphics cards are up to date, and saw a suggestion to run the Index test to check the graphics performance. Each time it goes to BSOD or just flatout freezes. Basically it seems really a certainty that it's the...
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit 7601 Multiprocessor Free Service Pack 1
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz
ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. Z97-AR
16.00 GB (4x4) Kingston HyperX Beast Memory
Sapphire Dual-X AMD R9 280 Graphics Card - 3GB GDDR5, 384-bit
(1) AMD High Definition Audio Device (2) Realtek High Definition
1920 x 1080 x 32 bits (4294967296 colors) @ 60 Hz
Kingston SSDNow V300...
I want to try everything possible before doing a clean W7 install.
The system is Windows 7 (64-bit). I had a problem, either the CPU or the motherboard died. I have a new mobo+CPU now (Asus B85M-G with Intel I5-4460). Previous hardware was MSI 770-C45 with Phenom X6 1090T.
After I turned on the PC with new hardware, it powered up correctly, but W7 had a blue screen of death (BSOD). It...
Hello, as of this morning, my computer suddenly had a crash and failed to boot. The automatic Windows Error Recovery/Startup Recovery had no affect on these boot failures, as well as using System Restore.
Not sure what I can do with command prompt to help in this situation, accessing either MSConfig or Regedit hasn't been attempted yet.
Trying F8 and all variations of Safemode failed. ...
I have been getting random bsods mostly from playing video games and i tried troubleshooting it myself but i dont know what to do.
For two days I got BSODs 0x000000f4 just seconds after entering any graphics-intensive game.
After extensive searching, even on this forum, and using BlueScreenViewer, I defragmented my SSDs, and the problem is fixed, I can play games again. BSV says the address in stack where the error was is *ntoskrnl.exe+37ab70*.
Drive D: where my games are, was 66% fragmented!
Recently I installed a new case fan into my computer and since doing so my computer has been having BSOD intermittently after starting my computer and it running for a few minutes. I have attached the text file i have saved regarding the BSOD errors. Sometimes it will go for a week with out anything sometimes a few days or sometimes multiple days in a row.
Troubleshooting i have already done:...
Have problem with PC, Windmg- Probably caused by : atikmdag.sys ( atikmdag+96a88 )
Here is what it says after it reboots from BSOD:
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
I have recently been facing the KSOD issue on one of my HD's. My computer is running Windows 7 Ultimate x64. I have 2 hard disks- a Samsung (the HD with the issue) and a Western Digital/WDC (working fine)
When I try to boot the Samsung HD, I get the KSOD (black screen of death) before I am able to login and after the windows splash screen.
Same symptoms as the poster in link below:...
I just recently put together a desktop, and as I go to install Windows 7, it will load the Windows files, lock up at the splash screen and blue screen on me
the bios in this system is not fully acpi compliant
i try to install windows 10 and it's work fine except graphics driver and other
i made a search in HP Support and i ddnt found windows 10 drivers only for
win 7 and 8
At a certain moment the system started to give BSOD 's . Also other strange things happen. If I close the system then somtimes it closes normal, somtimes it closes after a longer period and sometimes the result is a BSOD.
Another thing is that if I leave the Pc running for a longer period (pe half an hour) the system closes automaticly. If I switch on the machine I have to...
I keep on getting these random freezes and I cant work properly, help me please. And it shows
"Kernel-Power Critical error, Event ID 41 Task 63 Freeze" on the event viewer.
Instances I get BSODS:
Running chrome and playing with java games.
Plain playing with java games.
Alt tabbing with Photoshop or games.
I rarely get any when i just go and use chrome.
This problem has me stumped. I've always been able to find solutions on these forums and correct any problems I have had in the past. Apologies for troubling all of you, but I haven't been able to figure this one out on my own and after 10 days I figured I should ask for help. Unfortunately I don't have any of the logs required to post. I do have older minidump logs and a CBS log, but they are...
Hello. I am getting physical memory dumps at random times/tasks but always when more memory is called for. I've tried most of the top hits in google with no help for a fix. File included thx for any help.
Had errors similar to this before, after anywhere from 30 to an hour and a half of gameplay, my computer will crash, usually giving a Memory Management or IRQL Less Than or Equal error. Previously the cause was a few windows updates and drivers for my motherboard, which someone here helped me out with. For a few months things were fine.
Now a very similar problem seems to be affecting my...