- RSS Channel Showcase 8121388
- RSS Channel Showcase 5574538
- RSS Channel Showcase 4224551
- RSS Channel Showcase 8361483
Articles on this Page
- 01/13/17--14:42: _Hi need some help! ...
- 01/13/17--18:38: _After successful in...
- 01/13/17--22:31: _Random BSODs...
- 01/13/17--23:50: _BSOD playing Phanta...
- 01/14/17--23:11: _Problem with laptop...
- 01/15/17--07:13: _I want to learn to ...
- 01/15/17--14:19: _BSOD caused by aswS...
- 01/15/17--19:29: _bsod 0x0000007B (0x...
- 01/16/17--03:01: _BSOD random 0xF4, n...
- 01/16/17--10:15: _Bsod Memory_Managem...
- 01/16/17--10:32: _BSOD BlueScreen Win...
- 01/16/17--14:53: _BSOD None Stop Play...
- 01/16/17--16:45: _BSOD when waking De...
- 01/17/17--10:59: _Dell Pentium Dual C...
- 01/17/17--11:34: _Got BSOD on Win7, w...
- 01/17/17--23:16: _Bsod: Irql not less...
- 01/18/17--05:47: _BSOD during playing...
- 01/18/17--09:42: _BSOD at random inte...
- 01/18/17--11:46: _BSOD attempt to res...
- 01/18/17--12:56: _BSOD while playing ...
- 01/13/17--14:42: Hi need some help! BSOD!
- 01/13/17--18:38: After successful installation, application crashes. Any help?
- 01/13/17--22:31: Random BSODs...
- 01/13/17--23:50: BSOD playing Phantasy Star online 2 0x0000001E
- 01/14/17--23:11: Problem with laptop Help!
- 01/15/17--07:13: I want to learn to analyze BSoD dump files!
- 01/15/17--14:19: BSOD caused by aswSP.sys & ntoskrnl.exe CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION
- 01/15/17--19:29: bsod 0x0000007B (0xFFFFF880009A97E8, 0xFFFFFFFF0000034)
- 01/16/17--03:01: BSOD random 0xF4, no dumps; stuck on "initializing disk"
- 01/16/17--10:15: Bsod Memory_Management crash when browsing or playing games
- 01/16/17--10:32: BSOD BlueScreen Windows 7x64 Error BSOD 0000000000041790
- 01/16/17--16:45: BSOD when waking Desktop from sleep?
- 01/17/17--10:59: Dell Pentium Dual Core - Crash with Internet Browser
- 01/17/17--11:34: Got BSOD on Win7, wouldnt boot. Did a fresh install...got it again.
- 01/17/17--23:16: Bsod: Irql not less or equal & memory management upon startup
- 01/18/17--05:47: BSOD during playing Crysis 3
- 01/18/17--09:42: BSOD at random intervals, usually during music, error 0x00000019
- 01/18/17--12:56: BSOD while playing Hearthstone
Hello If anyone could help me that would be great! My english is not the best so sorry if my grammar and choice of words anit to well. I have had this problem before reformating was good for a month now it's back thanks!
I recently installed a Win7 compatible application used for programming two-way radios. It installed successfully, but when launched, I get the message "A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Please close the program." and that is as far as I get.
Windows Event Viewer shows the following in the Windows logs:
From "Application Error":
"Faulting application name:...
My laptop randomly freezes and starts to go slower and slower then gets a BSOD.
I tried to update my windows 7 since I haven't updated it since 2014. I get a bsod.
Just a bunch of BSODs. Sometimes while using Malwarebytes for scanning things or just randomly happening.
Also explorer.exe freezing up and causing errors.
Finally breaking down and posting this game is really fun and I have sinked allot of time into it. However the past few months I have been met with the same reoccurring error I'm so frustrated and can't seem to find anything opinions guys?
Dump File : 011417-58453-01.dmp
Crash Time : 1/14/2017 1:25:01 AM
Bug Check String :...
Hello, I want to share my problem if someone can help me I would be very grateful to him, I apologize in advance if the topic is not here. It's about this laptop (http://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-X50GL.18116.0.html), my problem is the following when I run and for example go on the internet or do anything else to him sometime during my crash and I get a blue screen below've attached photos, the...
I would like to learn to analyze myself the BSoD dump.
The reason is because I work as a PC technician and it's not uncommon that a client call me complaining about a blue screen. The fact is that I would like to get independent and not have to upload the files here at the BSOD section every time I bump with such issue.
I already know how to collect the info with the DM LOG...
ive been getting a blue screen of death with these two system files. i googled and said its a problem with avast but ive had it for a while and have had no problems since today
Dump File : 011217-81572-01.dmp
Crash Time : 1/12/2017 3:34:24 AM
Bug Check String : CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION
Bug Check Code :...
My computer will not turn on, sfс does not work, logs sfc -https://mega.nz/#!J0xHnAbS!X48Seu0B6hQbLVUWaHiqlTtG1eS90RjTkWmYmtKP7Ak ..... In the BIOS, I switched to ahci to ide and back .. did not help... Please , any help
I'm getting random BSODs on my new Dell Precision M5510. The BSOD gets stuck on "initializing disk for crash dump", but never actually creates the dump. I have made sure that the page file is on the same disk as the OS (C:\), and that UAC was turned on. I also set the right location for the minidumps, and made sure that windows was configured to create the dumps in the first place. ...
im getting random Bsod crashes in random times when im either playing a game or browsing on Google Chrome (dont know about other browsers). Sometimes it just exits the game and sometimes it crashes to Bsod. When im browsing i get ''aw snap'' error quite often and if i refresh it can either work without error or go ''aw snap'' again in 10 seconds. Also while im doing my java programming in...
Necesito ayuda con este problema, muchas gracias.
Ok so I ran memtest about 10 pass's nothing there I Did tons of SFC Scans tons I mean like 6 or 7 done diskcheck. I don't know really what else to do I hope someone can help!
I recently made a few changes to my Desktop computer and I've noticed BSOD errors when I wake up from sleep mode. I have two studio monitor speakers which I have connected to my computer via a Behringer UCA202 USB DAC. I wanted to mount these on my wall, so I basically unplugged my USB peripherals on my tower so I could cable-manage and organize everything. When I plugged them back in, the...
So, this is a computer of a client. First time it crashed was around one month ago when he was browsing web and clicked a link. Second to the client the computer has crashed once in a while when he tries to START one of his three installed browsers (IE, Chrome and Firefox). Note that this is what the client said to me; I actually didn't see it crash ANY time even when I stayed in his office this...
Got a BSOD on Windows 7, then the computer wouldnt boot to Windows anymore. Installed Windows 10 after many failed attempts on the installation finally managed to install it. Now I get BSOD and it wont boot. Could this be a HDD issue, CPU overheating? system_scan_at_raised_irql_caught_improper_driver_unload I got that error message on the Windows 10 BSOD. Thanks a lot for your help.
Please help it has happened overnight somehow my computer is blue screening no less than a minute of startup..
i have tried EVERYTHING from virus scans, re installing, etc...
Safe mode seems to work okay.
for some reason, i do not have a minidump folder...
please let me know what i need to provide to fix this.. Thanks!
Can anyone please help me what caused this BSOD to appear during the gaming session while I was playing Crysis 3?
Although this is the 1st BSOD I got during my gaming session and previously I got a couple more in past 3 years. However I do want to mention I've been getting these BSOD's since I changed my RAMs from HyperX to these 2 crappy Corsair Vengeance (I really regret my...
So I've been dealing with this for quite some time but I'm finally getting around to asking questions about this now because it's kind of a nuisance. Sometimes it will happen 3 times a day, other times I can go about a week without it happening. I'm unsure of why it's happening. If I'm being truthful, it happens a lot when I'm playing music, whether it's Spotify or Winamp.
I was using my PC as usual when my dual-monitors just went black. Upon restarting, I got a BSOD with error message: "Attempt to reset the display driver and recover from timeout failed" - It also notes nvlddmkm.sys in the description.
I have downloaded DM Log Collector in an attempt to upload the information here, however the program runs and does not create the .zip file as it...
I've installed Hearthstone 3 days ago and I experience BSOD while playing, few times for an hour.
I've tried to fix it myself but wiht no result.
I have Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit, which is up to date with all updates.
I have reinstalled graphic card drivers - up to date as well.
But still I get
STOP 0x00000116 atikmpag.sys BSOD