- RSS Channel Showcase 7314907
- RSS Channel Showcase 8154571
- RSS Channel Showcase 8884882
- RSS Channel Showcase 9070354
Articles on this Page
- 12/02/16--10:24: _BSOD interrupts whi...
- 12/03/16--02:55: _BSOD PC found power...
- 12/03/16--06:16: _BSOD BAD_POOL_CALLE...
- 12/03/16--10:15: _BSOD with Microsoft...
- 12/04/16--01:18: _Bsod Driver Power S...
- 12/04/16--03:29: _Getting IRQL_NOT_LE...
- 12/04/16--14:54: _Pc cannot display a...
- 12/04/16--16:29: _BSOD caused by atik...
- 12/05/16--09:06: _Intermittent BSOD b...
- 12/05/16--14:16: _BSOD attempting to ...
- 12/05/16--20:47: _BSOD a few minutes ...
- 12/07/16--05:55: _BSOD Windows has re...
- 12/07/16--07:48: _BSOD on reboot
- 12/07/16--19:10: _Random BSOD on HP Win7
- 12/07/16--23:20: _Crashes when gaming...
- 12/09/16--17:34: _Laptop starts but d...
- 12/09/16--20:06: _BSOD when playing g...
- 12/10/16--00:42: _Please HELP! bsod ...
- 12/10/16--16:11: _Random BSOD, gaming...
- 12/11/16--00:56: _Bsod Driver_Power_S...
- 12/02/16--10:24: BSOD interrupts while trying to log into safe mode.
- 12/03/16--02:55: BSOD PC found powered down due to system failure
- 12/03/16--06:16: BSOD BAD_POOL_CALLER on Restart and strange CPU TMPIN3 readings.
- 12/03/16--10:15: BSOD with Microsoft Security Essentials Tech Support
- 12/04/16--01:18: Bsod Driver Power State Failure
- 12/04/16--03:29: Getting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD while normal tasking.
- 12/04/16--16:29: BSOD caused by atikmpag.sys
- 12/05/16--09:06: Intermittent BSOD bugcheck 0x0000001a
- 12/05/16--14:16: BSOD attempting to run RingCentral Meeting Player
- 12/05/16--20:47: BSOD a few minutes after boot then fine after restart, error 1a
- 12/07/16--05:55: BSOD Windows has recover from unexpected shutdown
- 12/07/16--07:48: BSOD on reboot
- 12/07/16--19:10: Random BSOD on HP Win7
- 12/07/16--23:20: Crashes when gaming and when installing Gigabyte OC Guru
- 12/09/16--17:34: Laptop starts but doesnt show any login. Cant access anything
- 12/09/16--20:06: BSOD when playing games
- 12/10/16--00:42: Please HELP! bsod at random times
- 12/10/16--16:11: Random BSOD, gaming or surfing, RX470
- 12/11/16--00:56: Bsod Driver_Power_State
My toshiba windows 7 laptop had a BSOD so i was told to log into safe mode to recover. But when i try to log into safe mode, the BSOD thing interrupts and goes back to restart. I tried all the options in the Advance boot options except the "Safe Mode With Command Prompt" and "Disable Driver Signature Enforcement" Option, and it still has The BSOD thing interrupting. Does this mean my laptop has...
Hi and thanks for looking at this for me. Dell PC was purchased in Sept of this year. For the past week, I've noticed at least a few times coming home and noticing the PC powered down. There would've been no indication of a problem other than that and a radeon card message in the systray about settings restored due to a system failure. I got the BSOD after I started in safe mode w/networking...
So this is just 1 event in a very long string of them. I decided to downgrade windows 10 to windows 7 yesterday as i didnt like the performance i was getting in games such as seemingly random FPS drops out of nowhere for no reason in CSGO and EVE despite there being no background processes, with updated clean installed drivers, ect. After i installed windows 7 without issue i noticed when i...
Hello! I'm new here. I have a problem with strange BSOD with remote support banner form MS SE tech support in my laptop. Never seen like this before. It looks like compleate fake! But I don't know what to do. I found this (http://manual-removal.com/mse-tech-support-scam/)site in Google ( look at screenshot - I have exactly the same situation) , but i don't know if i can trust it. Maybe you can...
hi i have laptop model hp elite pro book 8460p Windows 7 Ent
i need help to resolve the Bsod Driver Power State Failure
Thank for the help
Hi, I am in need for some helps. The other day when I was trying to move some files from one folder to another the computer suddenly turned off by itself.
When I started it again I got a message that overclocking BIOS has failed, although I have not oveclocked it.
Once I logged in with default BIOS settings, I tried to open the C drive and the Computer turned off again instantly, no...
I felt this section was appropriate because it is bsod related. Anyways, i built a pc earlier this year, and recently it has been freezing up with an annoying vurrrrrr noise if sound is playing when the crash occurs, is a silent crash otherwise. So whenever this system crashes, no blue screen is shown, and the event log shows nothing, except the dns saying the system cannot find the file...
Hello, sorry if this post has been repeated elsewhere as am new. Been having this problem for over the past year. have tried reinstalling windows to no avail. everytime i install any amd graphics, the system would BSOD on me. the driver would install well but immediately i click finish, the bsod would appear. have tried replacing the atikmpag.sys to no avail. the who crashed error report is as...
Memory dump occurred 11/29 last. Does not appear to be a pattern at least from what I've seen and heard. Any help would be appreciated. Did recently uncover what appeared to be thermal paste in the CPU socket covering some of the CPU/pin connections. Cleaning this out appeared to have stopped the pc from unexpectedly powering off. Still having some app errors etc. Any help would be greatly...
My small company recently signed on for this RingCentral VOIP/Meeting service. While my Dell Precision m6500 has happy with the old stuff, installing that software killed it, several BSOD. Uninstalling it didn't help. In the long run, I need this to work anyway, so I am hoping there is a driver issue or something that's fixable.
I did already try the SFC /SCANNOW thing and that came...
Hi there, I've done a little bit of research but no-one's problem seems to exactly match mine, and none of the fixes listed have helped me so far.
I built this computer a couple of months ago, and every day on startup, it will boot fine and work fine for a few minutes, then things will start to deteriorate (chrome tabs crashing, discord freezing), and it will eventually BSOD after another few...
First time poster, sorry if i break any rules or not clear on somethings.
I am currently having issues with HP 8000 Elite SFF. I tried to stress test this unit overnight, when i woke up this morning i had a screen pop up on my desktop saying "Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown"
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.40
Locale ID: 1033
I just want to know if...
In the last 2 days my laptop appears to have BSOD'd when I've tried to reboot.
I'm looking to find out if there's anything obvious from the two dumps? (software or hardware issue)
Been having BSOD lately for unknown reasons on my HP ProBook laptop.
I have run bluescreenview tool and it indicates me the issue with ntoskrnl.exe and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Have already run HP diagnostics which did extensive hardware tests on memory, HDD etc. but nothing was found.
Can someone please review attached information and let me know what is wrong??
Hello All! This is my first post here and I hope you guys can help me.
It all started when I bought my new graphics/SSD and I did a fresh install.
My RAM/CPU/HardDrive/MoBo are still the same from the start.
After installing my new GPU and SSD, I noticed that my chrome browsing it slow and sluggish. Seeing my CPU peaks just by using it. Anyway, I decided to download all the necessary drivers...
I've tried everything I could think of and am starting to accept the loss of my data but please help if you can.
When I start my laptop everything's fine until the login screen shows. It has the Windows background, I can move the cursor but the user login doesn't appear.
I tried starting in save mode and various other settings.
At one point I accidentally started a Samsung recovery...
In the past few days I have been getting blue screens when I try to play games. I'm hoping you can give me some more info about the issue.
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional information about the problem:
bsod when i play several games and sometimes just downloading or surfing the web. Issue seems to go away if I remove all AMD gfx drivers and software and then manually install just the driver with device manager...
AMD just released a new driver package and it does the same thing...can anyone dissect these .dmp logs and tell me what it could be?
I've tried clean installs per AMD but still get random black screen. Obi Wans, you are my only hope.
hi i get Bsod i need help to resolve