- RSS Channel Showcase 5519776
- RSS Channel Showcase 7018143
- RSS Channel Showcase 2988559
- RSS Channel Showcase 9682205
Articles on this Page
- 11/26/16--01:58: _Principles of WinDB...
- 11/26/16--20:41: _BSOD on win7 64bit
- 11/26/16--22:26: _Bsod - unmountable_...
- 11/27/16--11:13: _BSOD after new cpu ...
- 11/27/16--11:41: _Continuous BSOD, BC...
- 11/27/16--12:07: _BSODs while playing...
- 11/27/16--15:34: _BSOD after clicking...
- 11/27/16--15:35: _PROCESS1_INITIALIZA...
- 11/28/16--11:17: _BSOD random crash
- 11/29/16--03:02: _Random Crash due to...
- 11/29/16--18:58: _BSODs on ancient To...
- 11/29/16--21:54: _Persistant BSoDs, c...
- 12/01/16--08:12: _Constant BSODs when...
- 12/01/16--08:40: _Unexpected BSOD res...
- 12/01/16--12:44: _Random BSOD Win7 Dr...
- 12/01/16--15:21: _BSOD While burning ...
- 12/02/16--02:07: _Constant BSOD, ntos...
- 12/02/16--02:14: _BSOD Daily Seems As...
- 12/02/16--02:48: _Windows 7 freezing,...
- 12/02/16--03:27: _BSOD occured while ...
- 11/26/16--01:58: Principles of WinDBG functioning
- 11/26/16--20:41: BSOD on win7 64bit
- 11/26/16--22:26: Bsod - unmountable_boot_volume
- 11/27/16--11:13: BSOD after new cpu cooler change
- 11/27/16--11:41: Continuous BSOD, BCCode:d1 after new windows 7 installation
- 11/27/16--15:34: BSOD after clicking dubious video link
- 11/27/16--15:35: PROCESS1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED STOP: 0X0000006B - stuck in Safe Mode
- 11/28/16--11:17: BSOD random crash
- 11/29/16--03:02: Random Crash due to some driver/hardware failure
- 11/29/16--18:58: BSODs on ancient Toshiba Satellite
- 12/01/16--08:40: Unexpected BSOD results in crash dump entering Hibernation
- 12/01/16--12:44: Random BSOD Win7 Driver Fault 0x03B csrss.exe
- 12/01/16--15:21: BSOD While burning a disk (assuming it wasnt the cause however)
- 12/02/16--02:07: Constant BSOD, ntoskrnl.exe, mainly when running Cubase
- 12/02/16--02:14: BSOD Daily Seems Associated With Google Chrome
- 12/02/16--02:48: Windows 7 freezing, Mouse pointer still moves
- 12/02/16--03:27: BSOD occured while I was browsing
On the forum I find instructions of how to install and test WinDBG, but I have a hard time finding descriptions of how it works in principle.
Here are my questions:
1. Are dumpfiles overwritten? That is, does dmp work as a buffer, so when new dmp files are created by the system, the old ones are overwritten? I read somewhere the dmp file can get pretty large, in that case dmp files would...
i had BSOD few days ago
and i did try to reinstall the system and it keeps happening
and idk what to do
My computer has been working fine for the past few days, and a few hours ago it just froze, so I turned it off and rebooted it, but it kept rebooting, so I turned off auto reboot, and got that unmountable error. My PC won't boot in any safe mode options, the repair your computer option doesn't work, and all of the other options are not working as well.
I just recently downloaded the...
after installing a new cpu cooler i got random blue screens.
CPU : AMD Phenom II X4 955
Old Cooler: box cooler from the cpu
new cooler: artic freezer 7 pro
i saw this post (BSOD after installing a new CPU cooler (http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/302352-bsod-after-installing-new-cpu-cooler.html)) but it could not help me
thanks in advance and sorry for bad english :(
Hello, as the title says, I just finished installing windows 7 ultimate x64 on my new ssd (samsung 850 pro with the latest firmware EXM03B6Q). I keep getting this error when I play videogames (or use the gpu a lot)
problem event name:BlueScreen
OS Version:6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1 local settings ID:1040
More informations about the error:* BCCode:d1
For the past 1-3 months I have been receiving multiple BSODs (most of the time with different error codes). The thing is that it mostly depends on what game I am playing. For example when I am playing League of Legends and Star Wars : The Old Republic, my pc runs butter smooth with no crashes, stops, or BSODs. But when I play titles like CSGO, Battlefield 4, and Battlefront, I frequently get...
Was trying to watch a movie online through one of those free sites (onemovie.it, had never used it before), clicked the search function on the site but nothing happened other than a brief pop-up window which closed right away - everything was fine for a minute but then the screen went black and came back about 5 seconds later and said something like "Windows display kernel has stopped working". ...
Ok I was trying to fix a computer a Windows 7 laptop. It would boot to a BSOD even in safemode.
The error message was PROCESS1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED STOP: 0X0000006B. I found a solution that worked temporarily. That was going to c:\windows\system32\codeintegrity, you’ll find there a file bootcat.cache which is very probably corrupted and deleting it. It worked for a while until I tried...
Had 2 BSOD today and to be honest i dont have a clue what might forced it... the only thing that changed on my pc today is that my brother installed CS:GO via Steam...
Hi I am using windows 7 64 Bit and it crashes every other day. Not sure if any hardware or any driver is causing this... Appreciate your help in helping me fix this problem. Have attached DM Log for your reference.
It's a Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP2. Can't even boot into Windows now. Started while just using browsers, Firefox and Pale Moon. Image: http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161130/019c509ab42882ad105a250bcf031088.jpg Image: http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161130/5f0612e2bf967164d5ba3a4df429dc1e.jpg
Tappin' and talkin' with Tapatalk.
I realize the title of this thread is a little out there, I wasn't quite sure how to best describe what I've been dealing with but, yes, I have been dealing with this issue for multiple months at this point. Anyway, it occurred to me that being able to read dump files might give me some more insight into the problems I've been having. However, try as I might, I have found no resources on how to...
I'm barely able to use Chrome anymore, and using Chrome while a VM is open is out of the question. I can no longer complete long build operations either, I'll get a BSOD every time. I've run chkdsk /f several times, but that isn't fixing anything. At a loss now. I've got WinDbg and the symbols loaded, but I'm not understanding what I'm seeing here. Something about filesystem.sys trying to read...
I am experiencing a BSOD upon entering the system into hibernate resulting in a crash dump c:\windows\minidump.
I am uploading the latest minidump file here, for those you may wish to review. However, I cannot specify what the cause of the problem may have been.
Model: HP Zbook 15 G3
Disk: 256 SSD
Hey guys, this is my first time posting here, but I am in need of your help. I am an IT engineer at a software company, and we are running HP 840 G3's for many of our users. We have been finding many BSOD errors for various reasons lately, and would like to see if you can point me in the right direction for a solution. This specific error happens randomly, and is one of 3 different erros we have...
As the subject states l was burning a disk and for some reason just before it finished (annoyingly) l had a BSOD..
now this isnt the first time l have experienced BSODs from the laptop, however the last ones l posted for help with were related to my video card which l updated the drivers of and it has been quite a while since l received my last BSOD until today, but unlike the last time there...
I've been pulling my hair out trying to figure out why I've been getting BSOD crashes lately.
I've mainly noticed it while running Cubase 7.5 lately. I have a USB audio interface attached (Focusrite), and I have reinstalled/updated the driver, but it hasn't helped. I've gotten occasional BSOD in the past, but it's been happening constantly lately, to the point where I can't even...
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
Additional information about the problem:
Hi guys, first time posting here, but I've run out of options.
In the past week or so I have had several users, all running windows 7 Professional 64bit,
Complain of incessant freezing, the PC freezes up no keyboard shortcuts work or anything however the mouse pointer still moves, unable to click or select anything but still moves.
This has happened on several different machines but all...
BSOD occurred for unknown reason. I just quit uTorrent, Steam, Uplay and closed "My Computer" window then went back to IE and there were only 2 tabs were opened. Don't know what happened but suddenly got this BSOD.
P.S. Only thing I did was uninstalled Watch_Dogs (Game) through Uplay in my last session an hour before this BSOD popped up.
Help need.. please tell what caused it?