- RSS Channel Showcase 7773637
- RSS Channel Showcase 5110122
- RSS Channel Showcase 8735189
- RSS Channel Showcase 1521019
Articles on this Page
- 11/19/16--23:02: _Computer frozen all...
- 11/20/16--08:04: _BSOD Driver power s...
- 11/21/16--01:43: _System Dead after u...
- 11/21/16--03:13: _APC_INDEX_MISMATCH ...
- 11/21/16--19:39: _Need help ASAP: hav...
- 11/22/16--08:35: _Bsod
- 11/22/16--15:46: _BSOD repeatedly wit...
- 11/22/16--22:37: _Random, intermitten...
- 11/22/16--22:40: _Constant BSODS when...
- 11/23/16--04:03: _BSOD - during sleep...
- 11/23/16--10:37: _BSOD when connectin...
- 11/23/16--11:45: _BSOD ntoskrnl.exe o...
- 11/23/16--17:01: _BSOD BCCode:19
- 11/24/16--17:32: _R9 280x - From grap...
- 11/24/16--22:29: _BSOD on Windows 7 6...
- 11/25/16--04:53: _CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIME...
- 11/25/16--07:03: _BSODs random, lates...
- 11/25/16--07:49: _help interpreting m...
- 11/25/16--13:34: _BSOD while using fi...
- 11/25/16--17:18: _How to pick a speci...
- 11/19/16--23:02: Computer frozen all the time
- 11/20/16--08:04: BSOD Driver power state failure
- 11/21/16--01:43: System Dead after upgrade.
- 11/21/16--03:13: APC_INDEX_MISMATCH 00000000`7747bdaa
- 11/21/16--19:39: Need help ASAP: having Blue screen of death with MSKSSR.SYS
- 11/22/16--08:35: Bsod
- 11/22/16--15:46: BSOD repeatedly with different errors
- 11/22/16--22:37: Random, intermittent BSOD on bootup 0x00000109 and 0x00000050
- 11/22/16--22:40: Constant BSODS when PC is under any load at all, multiple errors
- 11/23/16--04:03: BSOD - during sleep mode
- 11/23/16--10:37: BSOD when connecting to Cisco appliance through USB-Serial cable
- 11/23/16--11:45: BSOD ntoskrnl.exe only occurs when computer is left unattended
- 11/23/16--17:01: BSOD BCCode:19
- 11/24/16--17:32: R9 280x - From graphics driver crashes to BSODs..
- 11/24/16--22:29: BSOD on Windows 7 64 Bit, RX470
- 11/25/16--04:53: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD, now sys drive kind of read-only
- 11/25/16--07:03: BSODs random, latest error 0x1000007e
- 11/25/16--07:49: help interpreting memory check
- 11/25/16--13:34: BSOD while using firefox/playing video using html5- 0x1E
- 11/25/16--17:18: How to pick a specific event for BSOD analysis be found in the dmp?
Hi, my computer freezes all the time, often right after startup. There is no blue screen or anything. Everything just freezes and I can't do anything (Ctrl-Alt-Delete doesn't work, etc.) so I could only hit the power switch to turn off the computer.
I've run the DM Log Collector and have uploaded the file here. However, it seems a lot of the info are 0 KB. If you need more info, I can...
hi i have hp laptop
i get always crash driver power state failure
Hey. I have a Supermicro X8DT3-F based system with 2 Xeon processors. I have 24 GB of system RAM and I preformed a upgrade to 48GB today. The system was not seeing the new RAM so I preformed a CMOS reset. After the CMOS reset the system saw all the RAM but now Windows will not boot. Attempting to boot into Safe Mode results in the system reseting itself at the login prompt. Attempting to boot...
I've being trying to solve a very annoying bug on my computer, hope someone will came out with something that will help me:
1) 99.9% of times that this bug occurs is when I keep the laptop running all night, during the daily use is very rare happens;
2) the crash mainly occurs when I have this scenario: computer is locked, so I hit CTRL+ALT+DEL, type in my password and hit...
Glad to have re-gained my password again for this amazing forum.
3 days ago, I noticed having some Blue Screen of death. I was doing an update drivers of my soundcard from the company Antelope Audio that by the way I had installed their driver since 2014 and everything was working like a charm until 3 days ago. But I'm naming this situation because this is were my Blue screen of...
Four year old Win 7 Pro x64 i5 custom build with Gigabit board, that I run with dual monitor setup.
FYI: Occasionally on cold start, I have the HDMI connected monitor (tried several, same result) that only shows an all static/snow screen that requires me to power down (pull power) on monitor to get it going correctly.
Thanks in advance for steering me in the right...
I've attached my dump files. I can;t get them to open for me to view. I tried to download the windows debugging tools but the downloads complete and the files are not there. Anyway I just started getting blue screens in the last week. I took the last several crashed and have uploaded them. Not sure where to go from here. I've tried lots of different things.
Ive got a machine here that is giving random BSOD messages during bootup, I have no idea if its fixed, because it could be OK from now on for a month or more, last time it happened was over 2 weeks ago, but I can only find the 2 most recent logs or memory dumps (probably due to Ccleaner)
Ive disconnected hardware i suspect may be the cause but Ill wait and see.
I have not...
Hey guys, I've been getting constant BSODs for the last few months any time I play a game or even when I open a lot of tabs on google chrome. Some of the error messages I have experienced are: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, FLTMGR_FILE_SYSTEM, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, KMODE_EXCEDPTION_NOT_HANDLED, BAD_POOL_HEADER, CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED,...
I am experiencing BSOD during sleep mode. I have also attached the SF debug file below.
I have been having problems lately while connecting to an ASA 5505 cisco firewall that I am learning on. I am using a usb to serial cable to connect to the Cisco provided cable. I dont know for sure if that is what is causing my issue but I figured that is a start. I recently (last weekend) and reinstalled Windows because I wanted a fresh start but that didnt fix the problem. Before the wipe the...
Quite a bizarre BSOD I am getting. When I leave my computer unattended for several and return to the computer, I find that it has rebooted itself with a Windows message stating a crash has occurred. I have not seen the BSOD as it automatically reboots itself.
The computer can be sitting there for several hours simply downloading a game via Origin or having a word document open and the crash...
First of all excuse me for not mentioning the error (0x00...) in the title but after the BSOD happened it restarts automatically; the only information i have are the BCcode and BCP1 through 4 that appear after the restart.
I have been experiencing like 3 BSOD during this week, all of them while having youtube open in Firefox 50.0 and at night. The first BSOD was like 2 weeks ago, and I...
I've had my R9 280x for a few years now and unfortunately it's been a lemon since I got it. It used to have video driver crashes everyone 2-3 months (crash the program and instantly recover) now it's almost a daily occurrence....and the BSODs have started too. Needless to say this has me incredibly worried...
I would like to avoid having to get a new card if at all possible so here's...
Hi guys, I have just had a BSOD on my system. I have absolutely no idea what could have caused it...
Also the BSOD report was not very informative, there was no description at all...
I would really appreciate any help in tracking this down :)
Was playing GTA Online yesterday, went AFK for a few minutes and came back to a "CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT" BSOD.
Attachment 393944 (http://www.sevenforums.com/attachments/bsod-help-support/393944-clock_watchdog_timeout-bsod-now-sys-drive-kind-read-only-img_20161125_025412744.jpg)
Quite puzzled about this (haven't really had problems for a while and haven't seen this particular BSOD ever) I reset the system and everything seemed normal at first, but I quickly noticed...
I've been getting bsods periodically over a few months now. I think it may have started because of a graphics driver issue or a virus but I'm not sure.
Thanks in advance
just replaced power supply after having some boot problems. tried swapping my memory and it appeared one was bad so removed this one and got the pc to boot up with only one stick. then i used the sys recovery disk to run windows memory diagnostics. i dont know how to find the log from this. possibly someone can look at my bsod upload and tell me if the remaining stick is okay, or what else may be...
crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: fffff80003e85c9f.sys (http://www.google.com/search?q=fffff80003e85c9f.sys) (0x89898900898989)
Bugcheck code: 0x1E (0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0xFFFFF80003E85C9F, 0x1, 0x0)
Error: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (http://www.google.com/search?q=MSDN+bugcheck+KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED)
OK, so how can I pick a specific event for BSOD analysis?
I've had two BSOD events, one yesterday, one almost exactly one month ago. So I installed, configured and tested WinDBG for BSOD Analysis according to this thread:
Then I went ahead and just tried Open Crashdump, and...