- RSS Channel Showcase 3401761
- RSS Channel Showcase 9971846
- RSS Channel Showcase 9262038
- RSS Channel Showcase 5471592
Articles on this Page
- 10/20/16--23:51: _BSOD in Battlefield...
- 10/21/16--04:05: _Random bluescreens....
- 10/21/16--16:15: _Freezing During Gam...
- 10/21/16--19:39: _BSOD Dota 2 in back...
- 10/22/16--01:57: _Frequent Blue Scree...
- 10/22/16--08:18: _Windows 7 Ultimate ...
- 10/22/16--10:08: _BSODs while playing...
- 10/22/16--12:30: _BSOD when playing g...
- 10/22/16--19:04: _random BSOD happens...
- 10/23/16--03:52: _BSOD during normal ...
- 10/23/16--10:11: _BSOD when using you...
- 10/23/16--20:23: _BSOD / LOCKUP Video...
- 10/24/16--08:54: _BSOD - Reference by...
- 10/25/16--02:10: _BSOD bad_pool_heade...
- 10/26/16--10:26: _BSOD using Flash Tr...
- 10/26/16--21:09: _Audio Interface Cau...
- 10/26/16--23:30: _BSOD while doing no...
- 10/27/16--07:58: _new cpu BSOD, error...
- 10/27/16--09:23: _Intermittent BSODs ...
- 10/27/16--11:08: _BSOD after Starting...
- 10/20/16--23:51: BSOD in Battlefield One: 0x00000101 in game and 0x0000007E on launch
- 10/21/16--04:05: Random bluescreens. please help im new here
- 10/21/16--16:15: Freezing During Games original, now More Often.
- 10/21/16--19:39: BSOD Dota 2 in background on firefox error 0x00000124
- 10/22/16--01:57: Frequent Blue Screen Error .. Please help !!!
- 10/22/16--08:18: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 ntoskrnl.exe BSOD errors (with logs)
- 10/22/16--12:30: BSOD when playing games, BCCode 117 Video Hardware Error
- 10/22/16--19:04: random BSOD happens alot at turning computer on
- 10/23/16--03:52: BSOD during normal use, error 0x7a (kernel data inpage error)
- 10/23/16--10:11: BSOD when using youtube.
- 10/23/16--20:23: BSOD / LOCKUP Video Trigger
- 10/24/16--08:54: BSOD - Reference by pointer (Bugcheck 18)
- 10/25/16--02:10: BSOD bad_pool_header happening at random
- 10/26/16--10:26: BSOD using Flash Training Website (IE 11, Flash Player 220.127.116.11)
- 10/26/16--21:09: Audio Interface Causing BSOD. Error 0x000000b8/100000b8
- 10/26/16--23:30: BSOD while doing nothing in particular
- 10/27/16--07:58: new cpu BSOD, error 0xA, 0x50, 0xD1
- 10/27/16--09:23: Intermittent BSODs almost daily
- 10/27/16--11:08: BSOD after Starting Windows on Dell Latitude E4310
Hello! This is the first time I've posted here, really glad to see there is such a big community focused on troubleshooting these issues. Anyway I just bought Battlefield 1 and installed it on my C: drive. Everything seemed to work just fine until I played the game for about 5 minutes. The first singleplayer game resulted in a bsod with error 0x000000101. Because of this I restarted and ran the...
Hey Im new here. But I figured to give this a shot because why not :)
This usually happens when I work in cubase or play a game.
Thank you in advance
This means a trap occurred in kernel mode, and it's a trap of a kind
Hey guys, new to the forum and trying to solve a really odd problem. I've got a build that has been running smoothly for a while and over the last month or two I've started getting random crashes during gaming. It will either be an audio-loop frozen screen, or sometimes a brown screen that hangs for a minute then "display driver crashed" and it kicks back in after an alt-tab. Recently it has been...
Have been getting blue screens about 4-6 times a year on average.
The latest one didn't show up in my program of BSOD errors so i hope the error number is correct in the thread title which you can see (hopefully) in the zip file.
Not a major issue for me personally. But I am curious what causes it. And why it doesn't happen all the time, only on random occasions.
I also noted...
I am encountering frequent bluescreen error while working on my Laptop .
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
Additional information about the problem:
I've been having various BSOD's throughout this year, with different names (ntoskrnl.exe, atikmdag.sys, ntfs.sys) and have little idea of how to solve it. I've tried:
* Formatting drives
* Reinstalling drivers and OS's
* Removing drivers and reinstalling
* Different OS's
The file MRFAT-PC-22_10_2016_160347_60.zip ...
So for about 4 months now my PC has been getting bsods when playing CSGO and LoL. Mostly when I play csgo is when my pc craps out. rarely do I get a bsod while playing any other games. I dont know all the error codes but one of them was 0x0000001. All of these BSODS come with the same general error thing. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.
EDIT : Attached the required ZIP folder)
Hi all, my pc has been having frequent freezes shortly after I start a game( Elder Scrolls Online, Sims 4, Civilization VI etc) My pc will first freeze then start to emit static noises before the screen turns black.
I then have to turn off my pc power supply and replug the hdmi cable connecting my monitor to my pc otherwise even if I restart my pc, the monitor doesnt turn back on.
When I then...
i get BSOD at random and then get 3-4 more BSOD restarts when its turning back on. but not always it can be a single BSOD and a normal restart and then in 2 hours nothing and then again a BSOD. its 0x000000A(0XFFFFF8A00CE4FD4, 0X0000000000002, 0X00000000(Dont know whats here), xFFFFF80003104ACB) and no file mentioned. its getting quite annoying the computer is new, the windows is new and...
I'm getting BSOD during normal use (whether it be web browsing or during a game). Memtest86 got 0 errors in 4 passes. CrystalDiskInfo and SSDlife both say that my drives are "healthy." CPU temps tend to hover between 40-60 degrees Celsius.
I've attached the dump files as the forum rules stated. Since this could be a drivers issue, I included a drivers list as well.
Here are some dump...
Simply can't acess youtube.
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional information about the problem:
Been trying to figure out what is causing the BSOD / lockups that I've been experiencing. Sometimes the machine flat out locks up, and the speakers blast some loud death noise. System locks, nothing exits out. Have to reset the machine. Nothing really sticking out as the problem. Did a memory test, HDD test, even switched out the video card. Still have the error every now and then. Any ideas?...
I'm fighting with my PC for a month already. Basically, when the PC enters the stand-by mode on the hour (like from 8am to 9am) it gets a BSOD. This is what I tried so far:
- I left the PC in safe mode and it didn't reboot, so
- I selected ONLY the Microsoft services at the startup but the system kept crashing
- I decided to run a malware scan in safe mode and I deleted some...
Starting yesterday (10/24/16), I received several (4) BSODs for bad_pool_header with code 0x00000019.
* I installed no new software or hardware yesterday (10/24/16).
* The bluescreen does not occur in safe mode.
* I have used the System File Checker and performed a disk check with no integrity violations.
* I have tried uninstalling video codec packs, which have given me trouble in the...
System is a Lenovo Model: 10AA002SUS
ThinkCentre,ThinkCentre M93 M93p Tiny,Model:10AA002SUS (http://psref.lenovo.com/Detail/ThinkCentre_M93_M93p_Tiny?M=10AA002SUS)
Log Name: System
Date: 10/18/2016 10:22:40 AM
Event ID: 1001
Task Category: None
I've been trying to fix this for weeks and its driving me INSANE.
I bought an audio interface to use with my computer. Specifically, an M-Audio M-Track 2x2.
It always causes my laptop to blue screen. If the laptop doesnt blue screen right after plugging it in, then i basically get no audio at all. I wont get any playback. WMP wont play files, YouTube videos will not play, nothing works. It...
I recently (last week) upgraded my hardware, since then I've been getting occasional blue screens. I put in a new mobo, new CPU, and new graphics card, but I did NOT change the psu (I've actually got a new one that I intend to install tomorrow), memory, or storage drives*. Since I did this upgrade I've been getting BSODs occasionally, with no particular action causing it, the last one happened...
hello, yesterday my "new" cpu arrived (amd athlon 64 x2 6000+) and since then my pc keeps on blue screening. i checked the wattage of my psu and everything (applied new thermal paste), hardware-wise it should be ok (unless the cpu itself has been damaged, which is possible, since it's been used before).
i reistalled my os twice (win 7 x64 home premium) and i kept running into the same bsods even...
For a few months now, my computer has been BSODing almost everyday. It seems to be worse when gaming, and almost all heavy games will either crash after a random amount of time, or cause my computer to BSOD.
I was here a few months ago with this same issue but it never got resolved.
My computer also often fails to boot from a cold boot several times (sometimes i have to turn my computer on...
I have a Dell Latitude E4310 which has been acting slow lately, but now I think it finally snapped. When I started the computer up today, I got a BSOD right after "Starting Windows". The information is as follows:
*** STOP: 0X000000ED (0xFFFFFA8004609940,0xFFFFFFFFC000009c,0x0000000000000000,0 x0000000000000000)