- RSS Channel Showcase 6217686
- RSS Channel Showcase 9343274
- RSS Channel Showcase 1335327
- RSS Channel Showcase 9146809
Articles on this Page
- 10/12/16--17:54: _Cant boot past bios...
- 10/14/16--04:15: _Win7 Deadlocking du...
- 10/14/16--19:33: _BSODs from several ...
- 10/15/16--00:58: _BSOD while playing ...
- 10/15/16--06:20: _Keep getting bluesc...
- 10/15/16--09:38: _BSOD about once a m...
- 10/15/16--09:51: _BSOD 9F Driver powe...
- 10/15/16--11:07: _BSOD when loading p...
- 10/15/16--16:49: _BSOD's and crashes ...
- 10/16/16--06:27: _BSOD - Driver Power...
- 10/16/16--06:05: _BSOD when booting up
- 10/16/16--16:40: _BSOD playing Overwa...
- 10/16/16--18:18: _bsod when logging in
- 10/17/16--08:09: _BSOD randomly, Bug ...
- 10/18/16--08:52: _unexpected kernel m...
- 10/18/16--13:29: _BSOD's out of nowhere
- 10/18/16--21:12: _BSOD while installi...
- 10/19/16--14:15: _BSOD when using wif...
- 10/20/16--00:56: _bluescreen of death...
- 10/20/16--05:24: _Streaming (OBS) Ove...
- 10/12/16--17:54: Cant boot past bios, sees boot drive prio correctly
- 10/14/16--04:15: Win7 Deadlocking during visual studio based product testing cycle
- 10/14/16--19:33: BSODs from several sources + glitchy screens/sound
- 10/15/16--00:58: BSOD while playing Sims 4
- 10/15/16--06:20: Keep getting bluescreens
- 10/15/16--09:38: BSOD about once a month when not in use
- 10/15/16--09:51: BSOD 9F Driver power state failure
- 10/15/16--11:07: BSOD when loading presumably Bitdefender
- 10/15/16--16:49: BSOD's and crashes related to ntoskrnl.exe
- 10/16/16--06:27: BSOD - Driver Power State Failure - playing WoW (new PC)
- 10/16/16--06:05: BSOD when booting up
- 10/16/16--16:40: BSOD playing Overwatch, error 0x000000ea
- 10/16/16--18:18: bsod when logging in
- 10/17/16--08:09: BSOD randomly, Bug Check Code 0x000000f4
- 10/18/16--08:52: unexpected kernel mode trap BSOD 0x000007f
- 10/18/16--13:29: BSOD's out of nowhere
- 10/18/16--21:12: BSOD while installing Windows 7 UEFI
- 10/19/16--14:15: BSOD when using wifi to download or search the web. RTL8187se.sys
- 10/20/16--00:56: bluescreen of death: analysis file 102016-32307-01
- 10/20/16--05:24: Streaming (OBS) Overwatch, WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR.
My PC was working correctly this morning and then when I came home from work and turned it on the machine doesnt load past the bios splash screen. Sometimes the one screen pops on after that says some info with the drives, ram etc but it turns black quickly with a little white line that flashes on or off in the top left like a command prompt but I cant type in anything. CTRL ALT...
We have been having major issues with one of our PC's. I'm suspecting there could be something fishy going on, but we have 3 computers that are identical to this one, with all same driver versions but none of the other PC's are doing this.
Issue : The PC deadlocks every now and then, and doesn't respond to mouse or keyboard at all in any ways.
So far all we've done is reboot PC, and...
This laptop is old. It's an HP G56-122US. I don't know the exact date of manufacture; I inherited it from my grandmother, who no longer used it. I'm running Windows 7 64-bit (which was the original OEM OS). I have not reinstalled it, I did a factory restore when I got it in order to wipe out any malware and unwanted programs, and it's been running great for about a year now.
CPU is an...
My computer would blue screen while playing Sims 4 then afterwards it just crashes my computer doing anything from opening up chrome to loading up discord.
Hello so basically I keep getting Blue-screens and reboots been doing this for a few weeks now and I have no clue as to why..or if its fixable with two kids I really dont have money to buy a new PC. Any help or insight would be extremely helpful. Thanks in advance
About once a month when the computer is on but not being used, I see the BSOD error.
I have had for 2 days 20% CPU of SVchost. exe
and now a BSOD 9F Driver power state failure
Before i did this month MS update (only one critical update) and uninstalled Quicktime.
rebooted, running avira and no other virusscanner.
Any help is appeciated.
Recently, my Bitdefender had became either unresponsive upon start up or just keep loading indefinitely until I restart the PC. Whenever I restarted it, however, Bitdefender works just fine. I already sent a support ticket regarding this issue. Today, however, Bitdefender service was unresponsive once again, and I restart the PC. This kick me straight into blue screen. I did a bug...
I need your help :(
I bought a second-hand PC (not from a store, from a friend of mine) and ever since the computer got to my home things got out of control. Every application/game crashes or eventually the computer itself gives me BSOD after short time of using.
This seems strange for me since i used that PC at my friend's house many times and it worked perfectly!
Was just shocked to see my computer get its first blue screen. This is a new build with entirely new parts including HDD and everything.
This blue screen was as the title suggests and I am running Windows 64 bit and I have only recently done the latest windows updates, and had no problems until now, so there may be some correlation there.
I have attached the zip folder.
Hi, a friend of mine recently lend another friend's laptop. When the unit came back, my friend said it won't boot normally. The laptop flashes BSOD for a split second (or a quarter of second. The thing is it doesn't let me see the error code) then restarts. I tried booting into safe mode. It loads files up to "CLASSPNP.SYS". But then it start that quick BSOD again. I tried running start up...
Hello, been having crashing problems for a few months in Overwatch and wanted to see if I could get any help here.
I put the build in my profile I think(?) but I can list it out here if it makes it convinient.
Basically, after I play Overwatch for a somewhat random period of time between 1-3 hours, my game will start to lag, and then when I alt tab or close the game it will crash my...
as per instructions i shall upload the zip file and a picture of the bsod any assistance wil help
I've been trying to find out why is the BDOS happening randomly, but mostly happen when I play Tree of Savior game installed through Steam. Once in a while there's this "VGUI" related error, I did not manage to screenshot it because it happens too quickly.
I've attached the ZIP file here, hoping someone could provide me some insights. I don't have any antivirus installed, if this...
I have had three Lenovo ThinkPad's blue screen recently. One model was a t530 and the other two were t420 , and t430. I need your help with this one. The Blue screen viewer said the mini dump files were all the same problem.
unexpected kernel mode trap
bug check code: 0x1000007f
I read the forums and they said to reinstall the Intel driver, which I did. This problem is still...
In the last 2 days I got 3 weird BSOD's that happened while I was messing around Chrome,watching youtube or whatever.
And I got 3 different ones as well.
The BSOD never happened while gaming and I played for a while waiting for it to happen,but never came.
I did GPU,Memory,CPU test and everything is fine,no...
This was the tutorial I was following and while copying the files, I got BSoD code 0x0000001E.
This also happens in other versions of Windows.
Please help as I cannot post that list of application in the BSoD instruction page.
I just upgraded an old laptop from windows vista to windows 10 only to find out windows 10 doesn't support the motherboard which wouldn't allow it to recognize the graphics card, so I installed windows 7 ultimate only to get a BSOD. I'm not proficient with windows debuggers but from the dmp files it looks like rtl8187se.sys is the issue but WU claims it is the most up to date driver, Idk...
i have had a bod and i want to know what went wrong.
thanks in advance
This issue has been persisting for nearly a year now. I get the feeling that a piece of hardware is failing, as I've wiped and reinstalled all my drivers before. I thought it was my GPU, so I got a GTX 1070 and attempted to stream and had the exact same issue. I'll likely be getting a new hard drive and doing a fresh install of Windows 7 soon unless someone here has better ideas.
At first I...