- RSS Channel Showcase 1252506
- RSS Channel Showcase 2416517
- RSS Channel Showcase 4100362
- RSS Channel Showcase 1085191
Articles on this Page
- 10/07/16--04:44: _Various BSOD's just...
- 10/07/16--07:33: _BSOD during random,...
- 10/07/16--10:03: _BSOD happening duri...
- 10/08/16--03:07: _BSOD after post - e...
- 10/08/16--08:44: _BSOD and random fre...
- 10/08/16--13:58: _BSOD intermittently...
- 10/08/16--14:35: _Random BSOD 0x00000...
- 10/08/16--15:54: _BSOD involving Stre...
- 10/09/16--12:17: _BSOD "Bad-Pool-Head...
- 10/10/16--09:25: _Screen does not wor...
- 10/10/16--09:28: _BSOD A clock interr...
- 10/10/16--13:45: _Intermittent BSoD o...
- 10/10/16--20:54: _explorer.exe crashe...
- 10/11/16--06:27: _BSOD's while gaming...
- 10/11/16--09:03: _6 different BSODs w...
- 10/11/16--19:21: _continual known fol...
- 10/12/16--01:45: _bsod when start up
- 10/12/16--03:57: _Random BSOD's, Can'...
- 10/12/16--11:30: _BSOD while playing ...
- 10/12/16--15:39: _BSOD - on DVD's or ...
- 10/07/16--04:44: Various BSOD's just after startup
- 10/07/16--07:33: BSOD during random, unattended idle moments - BCP2 FFFFFA8003FC1CB0
- 10/07/16--10:03: BSOD happening during logon process - only after a reboot
- 10/08/16--03:07: BSOD after post - error "0x0000006B PROCESS1_INITIALIZATION_FAIL"
- 10/08/16--08:44: BSOD and random freeze, error 0x0000001e
- 10/08/16--13:58: BSOD intermittently, errors 0x000000d1, 0x000000c2, 0x00000116
- 10/08/16--14:35: Random BSOD 0x0000007a and occasional freezes, more often lately
- 10/08/16--15:54: BSOD involving Streams, Twitch, and error 0x124.
- 10/09/16--12:17: BSOD "Bad-Pool-Header" after Windows re-install
- 10/10/16--09:25: Screen does not work anymore; windows crashes and dumps when booting
- 10/10/16--09:28: BSOD A clock interrupt was not received on a secondary processor
- 10/10/16--13:45: Intermittent BSoD on startup, Multiple errors
- 10/10/16--20:54: explorer.exe crashes (affects both my PC and Laptop)
- 10/11/16--06:27: BSOD's while gaming, browsing etc, error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
- 10/11/16--19:21: continual known folder error 0x8007002
- 10/12/16--01:45: bsod when start up
- 10/12/16--03:57: Random BSOD's, Can't create minidump
- 10/12/16--11:30: BSOD while playing games and after a few minutes of a Prime95 Test
- 10/12/16--15:39: BSOD - on DVD's or Youtube
So I started getting BSOD's about a month ago, starting with Bad_Pool_Caller. I installed WhoCrashed which confirmed what I suspected, the crashes were caused by a ramdisk driver that my motherboard had recently installed. I uninstalled this software and the BSOD's stopped, for a few days at least. I have started getting Page Fault BSOD's regularly now and they only ever happen just...
Win 7 x64 Windows Home Premium
Tower i7 2600k, gt 250, 16g ram, 5 2t hardrives
My computer crashes every other day or so. I return to it in the morning or such, and it has restarted.
Looking for your genius help/analysis to narrow down my troubleshooting.
I have attached my output file.
Thank y'all for existing!
I am trying to understand the cause of a BSOD happening on my laptop. I have ran DM Log collector and attached you can find the results.
Thanks in advance for your help!
My brother brought a new ultrabook because his old notebook has this BSOD and was a bit old for his games so he decided to give me.
Since i can only use the pc with hirens boot (mini xp) i can't use DM Log Collector (don't work on xp i guess?). But running BlueScreenView i found that "ntoskrnl.exe" is causing all my BSOD, any idea how i could solve this?
I tried to delete...
I am having some problems with my notebook, I hope someone could try to understand what is wrong with it!
I've had my Asus Zenbook for almost 4 years and couldn't be happier, but over the last couple of months I've been experiencing unusual slow downs, random freeze of the computer (especially when browsing Chrome for a couple of hours) that I can only solve by turning the notebook...
I've been having repeated BSOD, mostly with error 0x000000d1. At first I thought it might be my C: drive, which was fairly old, so I replaced it, reinstalled my OS (Win7Pro64SP1), and reinstalled a good deal of software. And now it's doing the BSOD thing again. It's sometimes while I'm using the machine and, at other times, while it's just sitting there idling. I have yet to find...
I'm a little out of ideas here, and since I don't know how to read the error dump files properly, I suppose this is the place ask.
I'm getting frequent (1x day, far more than previously) BSOD with error code
0x0000007a (0x0000000000000020, 0xffffffffc000009d, 0xfffffa8007e62078, 0x0000000000000000).
I've already done chkdsk /r /f (no errors) and a memory test (no errors).
Good day/evening, depending on where you're from.
I've been having some issues recently with my computer crashing while hosting streams with Open Broadcaster Software on Twitch. The screen will entirely freeze, and whatever sound was playing will stutter repeatedly and rapidly until I hard shutdown via the power button, or (in the most recent case) it BSODs. It's only BSOD'd for this kind of...
Good evening, after re-installing Win7 pro today I got a BSOD for the first time since I've had this machine.
Did Memtest86 (2 passes) and the memory seems ok. I really would like to know what's going on.
Maybe someone can tell me something from the .dmp file.
Thanks a lot
The screen of my laptop does not work anymore, despite suffering no physical damage. Therefore, from now on I am using an external monitor and safe mode with networking.
When booting, the windows symbol appears normally, yet before showing the desktop a crash dump pops.
Launch startup repair does not solves the issue, showing no results whatsoever.
hello again axe0 :(
after you solved the last problem (it was the mouse)
i thought everything was fine until sunday then bsod again..
but this time as it crashed all i could hear was the fans blowing , from the kraken x61
i felt the top of the pc case where its exhausts from and it was very hot.
once i rebooted pc an tried gaming again the cooler was back to normal.
thanks again for your...
This has been a long-running issue that I've just lived with, and it's only gotten worse.
Whenever I start my computer up or reboot it for any reason, there is a chance that it will BSoD during startup, usually during or after the windows logo is displayed on the splash screen. The reason I decided to post about this is it's getting worse, and this time, the BSoD was preceded by some sketchy...
Im finding it kind of strange.. mainly because it seems to be the same issue yet there are differences between both the setups that dont make allot of sense.
generally this random occasional explorer.exe crash usually happens when l view a folder, now generally l have at least one folder open so sometimes just maximizing the folder from my task bar has been enough to cause the issue, other...
Hey. Im getting constant BSOD's while browsing, gaming, etc, even though my pc perform fine and is able to boot right up. How can i fix this?
Edit: Already ran several Memtests and they all passed with no errors. And I have also tried to completely remove all AMD drivers with their uninstall tool, and installed only the videodriver, but without succes.
I have annoying problems with BSODs on my laptop. It happens 1-2 times a day during normal work - browsing internet, writing email, watching youtube etc.
I have 6 different BSODs - 0x24, 0x3b, 0x7e, 0x01, 0xc4 and 0x1a
Hardware tested and working OK
* I have tested RAM with memtest (bootable from pendrive, 8h working no errors)
* CPU temperature OK, cleaned heatsink, new...
Hello Everyone, Just curious what is causing these errors everytime on startup.
error 0x8007002 occurred while verifying known folder.
The same error /startmenu/programs/startup
i getting atikmpag.sys bsod whlie playing a video, now every time i restart my laptop it keep getting same bsod at start up. i read in forum it cause by graphic driver or something so i tried to uninstall ,install ,new and old graphic driver ,still not fix it. even restoring my windows
please anyone can help ?,
sorry if i make mistake.
My BSOD's have been happening for quite a while now. Sometimes they don't appear for few days and sometimes they happen 3-5 times a day. They happen at random instances, except NEVER when I'm gaming. I can be surfing the internet normally or watch a video from the browser etc. and it can come out of nowhere.
I've been trying to fix the problem by updating all the drivers, changing my...
I've been having blue screens for a long time now and I'm clueless at this point. I have replaced my hard drive, GPU, Motherboard, RAM and my OS. My most common blue screens are "a clock interrupt was not received on a secondary processor" and "an uncorrectable hardware error was encountered". I play a lot of Dota 2, and it usually BSOD's within 1-2 games.
I am getting a BSOD every time I watch a DVD or occasionally on YouTube videos. No problems with streaming or gaming. My error is the IRQL_Not_Less_or Equal_Than. I've attached my zipfile info.
Never had this issue before - only started about two months ago. Hope someone can help.