- RSS Channel Showcase 4731293
- RSS Channel Showcase 9366370
- RSS Channel Showcase 1514870
- RSS Channel Showcase 4484239
Articles on this Page
- 09/30/16--09:24: _Keep getting Blue s...
- 10/01/16--04:57: _Solved BSOD While p...
- 10/01/16--09:32: _random bsod adobe L...
- 10/01/16--18:37: _BSOD while watching...
- 10/02/16--03:34: _New installation of...
- 10/02/16--12:27: _BSOD playing BO3 or...
- 10/02/16--18:36: _Multiple 64-bit Win...
- 10/03/16--07:30: _BSOD fltrmngr error...
- 10/03/16--09:51: _BSOD waking up from...
- 10/03/16--13:48: _BSOD atikmpag.sys 0...
- 10/04/16--04:54: _daily BSOD, iastor....
- 10/04/16--07:34: _BSOD error 0x000000...
- 10/04/16--16:32: _BSOD after avast an...
- 10/05/16--08:27: _Blue Screen On Star...
- 10/05/16--08:42: _BSOD -- 1000007e
- 10/05/16--10:18: _Random BSOD, Nvidia...
- 10/05/16--11:32: _Solved BSOD 0x00000124
- 10/06/16--09:45: _BSOD Playing CSGO a...
- 10/06/16--19:19: _BSOD during heavy u...
- 10/06/16--21:09: _Solved BSOD when pl...
- 09/30/16--09:24: Keep getting Blue screen error in windows 7 x64 Ultimate
- 10/01/16--04:57: Solved BSOD While playing fallout 3 ataport.sys
- 10/01/16--09:32: random bsod adobe LR often not always, may be double faults?
- 10/01/16--18:37: BSOD while watching YouTube, idle for too long, or too many programs
- 10/02/16--12:27: BSOD playing BO3 or randomly
- 10/02/16--18:36: Multiple 64-bit Win7 Pro BSODs for weeks
- 10/03/16--07:30: BSOD fltrmngr error frequently
- 10/03/16--09:51: BSOD waking up from sleep caused by Wdf01000.sys
- 10/04/16--04:54: daily BSOD, iastor.sys, error 0x1000007E
- 10/04/16--07:34: BSOD error 0x000000d1 ndis.sys, Driver IRQL not less or equal
- 10/04/16--16:32: BSOD after avast anti virus scan need help replacing Windows 7 files
- 10/05/16--08:27: Blue Screen On Startup 0x0000007E (Windows 7)
- 10/05/16--08:42: BSOD -- 1000007e
- 10/05/16--10:18: Random BSOD, Nvidia Driver Issue? 0x1000007e caused by nvlddmkm.sys
- 10/05/16--11:32: Solved BSOD 0x00000124
- 10/06/16--09:45: BSOD Playing CSGO and GTA
- 10/06/16--19:19: BSOD during heavy use. Also freezing and restarts.
- 10/06/16--21:09: Solved BSOD when playing Dota
I am using HP 450 G1 laptop. Lately I am keep getting blue screen error , sometimes its say MEMORY_MANAGEMENT error sometimes others. I do not know what is wrong. Here is the error mini dump.
Any help would be appreciated.
Here is the log in event viewer.
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a (0x0000000000041790, 0xfffffa80033010e0, 0x000000000000ffff,...
My computer has been crashing lately, I know when it's about to crash because I can hear the hard drive (the main one with windows installed on) turn off and then turn back on (it sounds like it powers down and then powers back up) 2-3 times then it just crashes.
I've taken the hard drive out of the computer and put it back in and made sure the cables are in and not in the way of anything I.E...
NEW user here. knowledge very small I think I uploaded what the dm collector did but have no idea if it is information or the exe.? This issue is months of agony now. I will try and execute however the forum provides a path. Thank you now for trying.
I think I have figured out that it is a zip file. I must have attached the dm.exe. Adding what I think you want here.
My computer bluescreens if:
-I am watching YouTube
-I've been idle too long
-There are too many programs opened
The bluescreens can happen within five minutes of one another, or a day after the other. I have no computer knowledge whatsoever, and the only things I've tried are:
-System Restore (Did nothing)
-Uninstalling some programs (seemed to make my computer a little faster, but did...
My fairly old computer has been unfunctional for a while and I decided to reinstall windows 7 pro x64. I am having so many troubles I probably wont remember all of them.
What I do (multiple times with variations):
* Boot installer from USB, delete all partitions
* Install win7 on my 1 TB drive, leave other drive unallocated.
* Insert new USB with software: Avast Free Antivirus,...
My system WAS giving BSODs within 15 minutes of booting on both my new SSD and my old HDD install (I kept my old HDD install intact, no reformat yet. I installed SSD with my HDD disconnected for anyone wondering).
The errors were about an ATI/AMD driver. If I'm not mistaken it was *atikmpag.sys*
I already ran the uninstall driver utility from AMD in safe mode and installed the newest drivers...
For a couple of weeks now I've been getting several different BSODs on one of my 64-bit Win 7 Pro SP1 systems. I don't think I've seen more than one at a time (i.e., the sequence I keep seeing is BSOD, reboot with CHKDSK, then the system runs fine with no issues for hours or days before another BSOD occurs).
The 3 minidumps I've uploaded with the "DM Log Collector" tool reflect 3 different...
i get these BSOD several times when i surf on internet or play games on my pc,
i get different BSOD evertime, like FLTR.mgr or NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, MEMORY MANAGEMENT.
frequenlty i recv these BSOD, like 10 times in an hour!!!
installed kaspersky internet security, updated and scanned, found some viruses and cleaned but BSOD still continue.
installed superantispyware, updated and...
I am getting a BSOD anytime I wake up my computer from sleep mode. :devil:
I used BlueScreenView to review the minidumps and it's telling me it's caused by Wdf01000.sys. I am attaching the zip file created using the Forums posting instruction. Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is my first time posting, please let me know if I did this correctly.
I realize this is a windows7 forum, but thought I'd give it an attempt anyway. Thanks for your inputs!
Newly reformatted computer with Windows Vista Business 32 bit. Windows update completed; everything updated including SP2.
When I install the AMD drivers for my radeon 7850 I get BSOD 0x00000116 (atikmpag.sys) when rebooting the computer. Here is the driver I...
I hope to find someadvice on an BSOD issue which I have been having for the last few months and which I tried to solve several times but nothing so far helped.
The issue is driving me crazy.. So I decided yesterday to reinstall to factory settings via the boot option and the recovery partition on the hard disk (I did not use the CD drive, As funny enough my CD DVD drive does not...
Hi! I've been getting a ndis.sys BSOD error from time to time, and I can't find out which driver/what is causing it. I only have one minidump since I've discovered recently my minidumps weren't saving, and only after using a guide online I managed to make it work last week when another BSOD had happened (it had been a different error, but it was ndis.sys as well).
I've had some Atheros errors...
So I ran avast and it found a virus in the windows files and I deleted it so I ran sfc /scannow and this is what I'm missing Attachment 392375 (http://www.sevenforums.com/attachments/bsod-help-support/392375-bsod-after-avast-anti-virus-scan-need-help-replacing-windows-7-files-sfcdetails.txt) I don't know how to replace them yet or where to find them. I have Windows 7 Professional 64bit and I can't find the disc at the moment. I'd really appreciate any and all help because I do NOT...
Working with Windows 7 Enterprise x64.
Upon boot the PC will blue screen with error code:
Stop 0x0000007E (0xFFFFFFFF0000005, 0x0000000000000000, 0xFFFFF880009A8DA8, 0xFFFFF880009A8600)
Initially I thought this was caused by an issue with my hard drives. Upon further testing however I was able to reproduce this error with 0, 1, and 2 additional hard drives. The system drive is an...
Starting about a week ago, my PC occasionally crashed with BCCode: 1000007e and I need to restart it. I have run anti-virus programs every day and just did a Malwarebytes in Safe Mode. No infected files found.
Attached is my BSOD zip file.
Any suggestions/comments will be much appreciated. Thank you.
I've had my HP Pavilion DV7 laptop for about four years and have never had an issue with blue screens until now. The first one occurred about a month ago, but after a restart everything seemed to be ok so I didn't worry about it. It happened again two days ago, and then again today.
I'm not sure what triggered them, they just happen randomly, even if the Nvidia chip isn't in use. The one that...
End of August, I started getting 0x00000124 BSODs, first 2 I got playing during TERA. Later on I didn't get any more BSODs while gaming, only during cold boot/restart/idling. After extensive googling and investigating I was left with opening PC and checking cables, reseating components. Cables were fine and then I started reseating, nothing changed. I still had my old GPU and tried...
I've had this build for over a year and have been playing both CSGO and GTA with no problems for quite a while. The first BSOD came whilst using the shadow play feature that Nvidia offers. I turned shadow play off and did a fresh install of Nvidia Experience and updated the drivers for my GPU (Nvidia Geforce GTX 750 ti). This seemed to work for about a a day or two and then I had another BSOD....
I think this has happened because of powerouts, as we have had many this summer. My computer started bluescreening, freezing and restarting. Here are my Logs. Thanks!
So I've been having this issue for a couple of years now where I can be playing Dota for any amount of time before my screens suddenly drop out like they've lost connection and begin to flash. My computer will run for a while longer given I can tell when I've got music playing but if I leave it for long enough it will fully crash/bsod.
This is a problem which tends to be bad for...