- RSS Channel Showcase 6419562
- RSS Channel Showcase 2386260
- RSS Channel Showcase 9854734
- RSS Channel Showcase 6470539
Articles on this Page
- 09/21/16--07:49: _BSOD posting instru...
- 09/22/16--08:48: _W7 booting to black...
- 09/23/16--03:26: _Solved BSOD IRQL LE...
- 09/23/16--07:25: _Blue screen problem...
- 09/23/16--14:52: _BSOD while in the m...
- 09/24/16--13:21: _BSOD AutoCad 2012, ...
- 09/24/16--20:40: _BSOD When shutting ...
- 09/26/16--11:15: _BSOD Wireless Adapter
- 09/26/16--11:18: _ScanNow- Win Resour...
- 09/26/16--23:59: _Black Screen with C...
- 09/27/16--08:13: _BSOD comes and goes.
- 09/27/16--12:36: _BSOD playing Overwa...
- 09/27/16--13:59: _BSOD when joining W...
- 09/27/16--17:48: _Occasional BSOD on ...
- 09/27/16--23:52: _BSOD whilst playing...
- 09/28/16--13:35: _New Work Computer -...
- 09/29/16--07:40: _BSOD + Possible har...
- 09/29/16--08:49: _BSOD 0x1000007f Int...
- 09/29/16--13:03: _BSOD 0x0000007E + 0...
- 09/29/16--13:33: _BSOD on Start Up- D...
- 09/21/16--07:49: BSOD posting instructions
- 09/23/16--07:25: Blue screen problem on windows Ultimate 64 bit
- 09/23/16--14:52: BSOD while in the middle of programs, scanning
- 09/24/16--13:21: BSOD AutoCad 2012, chrome, vlc media player, etc
- 09/24/16--20:40: BSOD When shutting down or restarting, caused by iusb3xhc.sys
- 09/26/16--11:15: BSOD Wireless Adapter
- 09/27/16--08:13: BSOD comes and goes.
- 09/27/16--12:36: BSOD playing Overwatch, STOP 0x00000124
- 09/27/16--13:59: BSOD when joining WebEx calls
- 09/27/16--17:48: Occasional BSOD on startup
- 09/27/16--23:52: BSOD whilst playing games
- 09/28/16--13:35: New Work Computer - BSOD when undocking
- 09/29/16--07:40: BSOD + Possible hardware damage
- 09/29/16--08:49: BSOD 0x1000007f Intel Graphics Kernel Mode Driver
- 09/29/16--13:03: BSOD 0x0000007E + 0x00000019 upon removing a USB - No Minidumps
- 09/29/16--13:33: BSOD on Start Up- Driver Issue?
Could somebody please send me the instructions for posting a message containing a BSOD.
So i'm not getting bsod but hopefully i posted in right section of the forums. I cant boot into windows after i expanded reserved system k partition. Afte windows loading logo black screen appears with mouse cursor. I already googled problem thousand times and these are things i tryed:
Startup repair - didnt help
CTRL ALT DEL, shift pressing or any other combination of keys while on black...
hi and thanks by advance for any help provided, i'm new to this forum and encountering a problem with my computer,
my computer has been running without any issues for 3 years now, i don't do any overclock and i take care of it and i'm not a crazy program installer, i don't update my drivers when everything is working and use avira for antivirus and check with malwarebytes my drives every...
Please help i am getting blue screen ....suddenly will u please tell me wats going wrong
I am at a friends house checking his PC and during scanning with AVAST got shut down, upon reboot I was given the "windows has recovered from..." and another dmp file created.
While running the dm collector I notice his first dmp was on 09/16 and the latest was 09/23 (today). While checking it out he did download an antivirus program called MyAntivirus which I think is causing his...
Been crashing a bit lately, just checking to see what the attached dump is saying about it.
I am needing some help with a new build that I just completed. Everything is working perfectly except that when I shut down my computer, it will start the shutdown process, hangs and then gives me the BSOD
It says that iusb3xhc.sys is the cause of the issue, The intel usb 3.0 extensible host controller.
I have already updated, the driver to the latest driver from Intel...
I have 8 years old computer and it doesnt have wifi adapter on his own.So i am using Zyxel Wireless N USB Adapter nwd22205 to connect wifi network.While I am updating my world of tanks game or downloading torrents my adapters driver crashes then bsod because rtl8192cu driver(adapters driver).İts really annoying.How to understand problem and fix it?
P.S. sorry for english i am not english
EDIT: My post was transferred to this forum with a request to upload this DM Log, so here it is! In my Sys Restore screenshot, those are the only two restore points I see and I think I chose the oldest one to restore to.
My Original Post-
Hi Folks, so I have some corrupted files it looks like. I don't know what caused it but suspect it was the recent Win update, or maybe because I ran the...
I have read and tried many suggestions on this forum in the last week without success.
The following are the details of my issue and what I have tried to correct it:
Black Screen with Cursor only
Desktop is a Medion Akoya with Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit.
Ran Repair but told nothing to repair.
Tried restore point, still got black screen with cursor.
Tried Safe Mode, black...
Title may be little bit misleading but what i weant with that is that i had BSOD's then didn't have, now i have them again. My pc worked for 5 days without BSOD's and now it started again, i have checked the ram = 0 problems. What should i check next? Oh and BSOD's happends while gaming or not(but mostly during gaming) and my games will start freezing and then there goes BSOD. I mostly just use...
I get a BSOD whenever I play overwatch.
It can happen after a couple of games, a couple of hours or after a couple of days..
I think I have a heat issue, since my GPU is running at about 90C when im playing. :(
I've attacked the ZIP file, and also a screenshot of my pc specs.
Attachment 392170 (http://www.sevenforums.com/attachments/bsod-help-support/392170-bsod-playing-overwatch-stop-0x00000124-pc-specs.png)
Hello all, back with another humble request for help.
Have a user who has experienced BSOD crashes the last few days when joining WebEx calls. He's on a ThinkPad T440s, running Win7 Pro 64-bit. My limited ability to analyze dump files indicates that it's a driver issue - no surprises there... See attached for logs etc.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks so much,
Every once in a while (maybe once every 2 days) I will get a BSOD on startup. This has been going on for probably a year. I just got used to living with it and it hasn't seemed to do any serious damage yet. However as my laptop gets older, I'm afraid it might.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Hey guys. So for the past few months whenever i play any games i eventually get BSOD.. sometimes 5 minutes in.. sometimes an hour in. I've downloaded blue screen viewer and got a couple of screenshots of a couple of different bsod's.. these 2 seem to be the only ones that come up. I tried running a ram tester and that came back with no errors.. Just wondering if anyone can decipher this for me. ...
Hi folks, I've just gotten a new laptop at work (Dell E7270 - Windows 7 Pro 64-bit) and every time I undock it I get the BSOD. I've trained myself to make sure nothing is open when undocking but have a been burned a few times, where I lost open files.
Hoping someone can lead me in the right direction to get this resolved.
Thanks in advance.
Hello everyone, I apologize if this is not the right sub-forum, so feel free to move the thread if necessary.
I was using my PC when suddenly something snapped, messing up the screen with lines, dots and swirlies and it restarted the PC, showing a BOSD every time I attempt to start it again.
I don't think it's my graphics card or power supply, since I swapped them with my backup PS & GC and...
I have a user who is getting constant blue screens for the past week. The first was on 9/19/16. She is using a Lenovo Thinkpad T530 laptop. It has a Windows 7 Enterprise 32 bit operating system installed.
The blue screen viewer gives this as the results.
Intel Graphics Kernel Mode Driver
caused by igdkmd32.sys.
I was watching a youtube video on firefox with my earbuds. I unplugged my phone that had been charging on a USB on the front and the audio hung with the last .02 seconds of audio playing on repeat and the screen went black (no cursor, just black). The power indicator on the tower was still green, fans were still running at the same speed they had been. My monitor was still on, but the power...
Hi folks I need some help.
My computer started running a checkdisk on startup and I was impatient so I restarted the machine to run the "Start Windows Normally" option. But now I get a BSOD on startup. I've restarted during a checkdisk before and never had a problem.
Unlike a normal BSOD that has a whole screen of info, the BSOD I'm getting is just minimal info.
Blue Screen Reads:...