- RSS Channel Showcase 9921718
- RSS Channel Showcase 9183496
- RSS Channel Showcase 2203912
- RSS Channel Showcase 6355144
Articles on this Page
- 07/18/16--05:00: _Unrelenting BSOD ca...
- 07/18/16--06:03: _BSOD with a several...
- 07/19/16--03:15: _BSOD avast 12.2512 ...
- 07/19/16--05:25: _BSOD Accessing inte...
- 07/19/16--11:35: _BSOD issue
- 07/19/16--16:48: _Always BSOD when pl...
- 07/19/16--21:10: _BSOD 116 faulty gra...
- 07/20/16--08:23: _BSOD when playing g...
- 07/20/16--13:49: _BSOD Converting avi...
- 07/20/16--14:36: _BSOD after 8gb RAM ...
- 07/21/16--05:09: _BSOD after changing...
- 07/21/16--12:27: _BSOD ntoskrnl.exe a...
- 07/21/16--14:23: _BSOD Seemingly rand...
- 07/22/16--07:44: _When computer start...
- 07/22/16--22:42: _BSOD with connected...
- 07/23/16--12:35: _BSOD (playing Runes...
- 07/24/16--01:06: _BSOD after startup ...
- 07/23/16--05:42: _win7 x64 ahci drive...
- 07/24/16--11:28: _First time BSOD
- 07/25/16--02:35: _BSOD on startup - p...
- 07/18/16--05:00: Unrelenting BSOD calms after A/C's are on ... ?
- 07/18/16--06:03: BSOD with a several problems
- 07/19/16--03:15: BSOD avast 12.2512 windows 7 lenovo machines error 0x0000007f
- 07/19/16--05:25: BSOD Accessing internet
- 07/19/16--11:35: BSOD issue
- 07/19/16--16:48: Always BSOD when playing DOTA/Sniper Elite 2
- 07/19/16--21:10: BSOD 116 faulty graphics card or faulty drivers?
- 07/20/16--08:23: BSOD when playing games
- 07/20/16--13:49: BSOD Converting avi file . Dmp and full system zip included .
- 07/20/16--14:36: BSOD after 8gb RAM upgrade ntoskrnl.exe+6f400
- 07/21/16--05:09: BSOD after changing video card and adding ram
- 07/21/16--12:27: BSOD ntoskrnl.exe and crashing
- 07/21/16--14:23: BSOD Seemingly random timing. Memory management
- 07/22/16--07:44: When computer start up show BSOD
- 07/22/16--22:42: BSOD with connected NAS Drobo 5N
- 07/23/16--12:35: BSOD (playing Runescape) and Win 10 problems
- 07/24/16--01:06: BSOD after startup and loading my programs (Did a system restore)
- 07/23/16--05:42: win7 x64 ahci drivers problem
- 07/24/16--11:28: First time BSOD
For the last month or so whenever I boot up the pc I have to do it 2 more times before it'll behave. It either reboots by itself, I am frozen or I get a BSOD. For another month prior to the problem above I'd randomly reboot or get a BSOD while online or just sitting at my desktop.
I did a HD test and that came out fine. I have 3 fans in my pc (counting video card) and all are...
Excuse me, i got BSOD two or 3 to 4 times a day i don't know what is exactly the problem.
Please, anyone help me with these problem.
But i 've already upload an attachment
Please help to check on my dump.
Everytime there is an update on avast virus definition my computer will have BSOD.
param1 0x0000007f (0x00000008, 0x8cf03750, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)
I have recently wiped my laptop and have very little installed. For some reason after updating windows I keep getting BSOD occurring when I access the internet with both Chrome and Opera.
I had this problem a week ago after installing Windows 7 Ultimate with both 32bit and 64bit and this was after using Windows Update which actually worked at that time. Since then I have rewiped my laptop...
we are getting a blue screen on one of our pcs. i know we are supposed to zip them up, but it contains the users name in it so i didn't want to post it. so i'm hoping you can help with just the dmp file
Hmm.. i dont know why always BSOD when i try to play those games.
and i'm a noobs with computer problem.
please help, thanks!
I believe the initial crash was caused by overheating. Based on the fact that I have gotten it to work for a short amount of time, more on that later. Booting up with the drivers for my graphics card enabled causes BSOD to appear but when it is disabled everything is fine. I can boot into safe mode, and I have already reinstalled windows. My motherboard is Asus B85M-e and my graphics card is...
I've been having some issues with crashes while playing games. I play a large range of games(League, Overwatch), and it seems to occur at random, crashing at any point during gameplay. I have checked my GPU drivers, and updated to the latest drivers for my 7970 (16.7.2) but the issue persists.
Any help would be appreciated.
EDIT: this has occured about 5 times in the last week
New girl here so please be patient ... merci .
Last night while converting a large avi file to DVD using ConvertXtoDVd .. I had a BSOD . ! First ever .
I have included the dmp file and also the full system info zip Seven forums requested.
Hope you can help identify the culprit ,
Dell OptiPlex i5-3470
Win 7 Pro 64bit
Had 4gb installed and no issues ever.
2x 2GB 1Rx8 PC3-12800U 11-12-A1 was the factory installed RAM
Ordered 8gb from Dell
After I added 2x4GB DDR2 800 mhz ram to my PC and this beastly video card (Nvidia GTX 960 4GB), i started getting BSOD with messages IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, an attempt was made to write to read only memory BSOD and probably others.
I found that 1 of the ram's was corrupted, so I replaced both of the ones i had with 2 others, which were tested in memtest and by windows - all...
I have a PC running windows 10 and recently it will just crash, I haven't had the typical blue screen error message but the PC will either freeze or restart. It started about a week ago when the PC randomly restarted while I was in the middle of something. This turned out to be Windows updating itself which i thought was weird as the PC shouldn't do that? Anyway it then randomly restarted again,...
I have been getting the BSOD several times over the last few days. It will happen when I am playing games, browsing the web, and once when I hadnt even started any programs right after startup on the desktop.
When it happens I normally get the message "MEMORY MANAGEMENT" and twice saying "Modification of system code or a critical data structure was SOMETHING" (Sorry cant...
i changed RAM , Changed Harddisk and Reinstall OS Windows 7 pro still facing BSOD issue.
Please help me.
My computer runned fine before I connected the drobo 5N NAS.
I had copied files to my NAS and was switching them from one map to another and deleting when the first
BSOD came up. See attachement.
I already downclocked my vga card with Msi afterburner, since one bsod gave me a dxkrnl fault.
The other faulted driver/service was nvlddmkm
Thank you for your help
About 20 seconds after logging in I start getting some kind of screen tearing and colourful vertical bars which end up in a BSOD a couple of seconds later.
NOT SURE IF THIS HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT, BUT THE PROBLEM STARTED TODAY:
Today I tried upgrading to Windows 10 (have tried before and it failed) and got the following error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (igdkmd64.sys). After this tried...
I've been experiencing new BSOD since my new installation of Windows 7 after replacing a counterfeit copy with a legit from Microsoft. (I previously posted in the forums) I thought a real copy and fresh install would solve the problems and It has not.
I'm having new BSOD and I have attached the requested ZIP file. I left the pc on all day with no issues and Now when I load World of...
I searched the forum but didnt found good solution.
It is not a bios ahci ide setting...
I have a big problem with drivers rst, I'm unable to see my other drives. I uninstalled and reinstalled different versions included working version on another identical clone system.
Do you knows of an ideal version ?
It's been years and all of a sudden I got a BSOD.
Can anyone tell me what happened?
I've had this problem for the past couple of days. Every time I turn on my laptop I get the blue screen and it restarts. I've used the repair tool and that's got me to the point of logging in. I get the welcome message but then it shuts down and restarts and I get the blue screen again. I've tried to use safe mode and it either shows me the blue screen or logs in for a second and then shuts down....