- RSS Channel Showcase 4287891
- RSS Channel Showcase 7326828
- RSS Channel Showcase 7756017
- RSS Channel Showcase 5154770
Articles on this Page
- 07/08/16--13:24: _BSOD Random moments...
- 07/09/16--03:12: _BSoD (0x0000007a KE...
- 07/09/16--03:18: _Frequent BSOD (050,...
- 07/09/16--08:10: _BSOD on slumber for...
- 07/09/16--09:25: _BSOD playing games,...
- 07/09/16--18:53: _BSOD, webmail open ...
- 07/09/16--22:23: _blue-screen crash w...
- 07/09/16--23:38: _BSOD on boot after ...
- 07/10/16--00:40: _BSOD Many errors
- 07/10/16--03:04: _BSOD when PC shuts ...
- 07/10/16--11:37: _blue screen overrid...
- 07/10/16--18:00: _BSOD 0x9F, suspect ...
- 07/11/16--19:10: _BSOD everytime i boot
- 07/12/16--04:19: _Multiple BSODs and ...
- 07/12/16--04:47: _got BSOD on new laptop
- 07/12/16--11:25: _Windows 7 Rebooting...
- 07/12/16--14:10: _BSOD on laptop when...
- 07/12/16--17:14: _Random BSOD's watch...
- 07/13/16--05:43: _BSOD Crash after AV...
- 07/13/16--09:11: _BSOD error 0x0000003b
- 07/08/16--13:24: BSOD Random moments watching video's or playing games.
- 07/09/16--03:12: BSoD (0x0000007a KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR) while upgrading to Win10
- 07/09/16--03:18: Frequent BSOD (050,f7,fc,3b,1e), frequent service and chrome crashes
- 07/09/16--08:10: BSOD on slumber for unknown reason
- 07/09/16--09:25: BSOD playing games, error 12
- 07/09/16--22:23: blue-screen crash while booting into debug mode
- 07/10/16--00:40: BSOD Many errors
- 07/10/16--03:04: BSOD when PC shuts down with USB HDD attached
- 07/10/16--11:37: blue screen overriding buffer
- 07/10/16--18:00: BSOD 0x9F, suspect Graphic or Network Driver
- 07/11/16--19:10: BSOD everytime i boot
- 07/12/16--04:19: Multiple BSODs and restarts
- 07/12/16--04:47: got BSOD on new laptop
- 07/12/16--11:25: Windows 7 Rebooting on its own and crashing
- 07/12/16--14:10: BSOD on laptop when idle
- 07/12/16--17:14: Random BSOD's watching videos or gaming, BCCode: ea
- 07/13/16--05:43: BSOD Crash after AVG scan
- 07/13/16--09:11: BSOD error 0x0000003b
Dear Seven Forums,
I hope you guys can help me out with this issue i've been having for a while..
At random moments i get a BSOD and my pc restarts, then i can do my things again.
Sometimes it happens once a hour and sometimes it happens a couple of times an hour.
I tried finding the dumpfiles of the BSOD but i have no idea where to find them and or where to start.
I hope someone would...
I am desperately trying to upgrade to Windows10 from my windows7 machine.
After the upgrade, when the system tries to restart, I am getting below BSOD.
I tried most of the solutions available online but to no avail.
eg. ran chkdsk to check for hardrive issues - no issue found
ran windows diagnostic tool to check memory errors - no issues found
ran antivirus scan - no viruses...
Dear Seven Forums,
I'm looking for help regarding my pc that I built 3 months ago.
I am having random crashes of all types:
- 99% of the games crash to desktop after 10-15 minutes (Overwatch,Eu4,Hoi4, CIV V is OK,Witcher 3)
- can't use chrome / firefox for more than 1-2 minutes because of either 'Oops.. something went wrong' or the applications close without error.
I left my computer on for an hour or so and when I came back it had shut off. When I booted my PC it told me it had crashed due to a BlueScreen. This has happened on a couple of occasions.
OS Version: 6_1_7601
I am having a re-ocurring BSOD error that seems to only appear when playing games. I noticed it happening very quick when playing starcraft 2. I have recently flashed the BIOS,updated all the drivers from the asus website. Nvidia card driver is up to date as well. I dont want to replace a piece of hardware if its not the issue.
I have attached all the dmp files as well. HELP!
(FYI - this is the first of three BSODs I've had in the last 4 days. I'm filing each as a separate thread. Hope that's appropriate.)
I was accessing two email accounts using webmail in Chrome (version 51.0.2704.103 m). Had opened a mail-to-myself in one of them with an eye to saving an attachment to local disk. I was navigating subfolders of My Documents and creating a new folder when this...
i have a computer that deadlocks when ever i boot it to anything but safe mode, ive replaced the processor, the hard drive, and tried all configurations of my ram sticks and it still deadlocks i was alway able to log into my computer but literally a few seconds after that it would deadlock but recently i booted into debug mode and it gave me a blue screen i dont know how to use the minidump to...
I need help with the problem, startup repair does nothing and neither does starting at last working startup.
I change my os from 32 bit to 64 bit. after a changed my OS different kinds of BSOD occurs .
For some years I have used an external HDD (USB) as a backup device, and wrote a script which, when backing up is complete, shuts down the PC. This has worked for at least five years without a hitch.
The past week however, I have started to get a BSOD - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE; 0x09F - when the PC shuts down. If I shut down without the HDD plugged in, no problem. The HDD itself seems fine...
While trying to play a game I get from time to time a blue screen saying "a driver has overran a stack-based buffer".
The blue screen I get rarely, mostly the game closes or the game is not responding.
Thank you in advance for your help into solving this problem.
My MSI Gaming Laptop suffers suddenly from BSOD whenever I am watching either videos from youtube or playing a game, or simply being idle.
Everytime the computer restarts and when it does it disables the wireless network drivers to the point that I cant trigger them from the OS side anymore unless I shutdown the computer then boot it up again (No, restart doesnt solve it). So basically the...
Hi, im fairly new here and not much of a tech savy... hope u guys can help me...
Recently i build a fairly simple pc (my first build) to use as a media box connected to my tv. A few weeks ago it started to BSOD every now and then but as of today i get a BSOD every time i boot.
Heres the link to the minidump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvVbJSvhEnKrghTp7kHHBHVgfkM-
Hope u guys can help me....
OK, so I have the problem with BSODs. I've searched for solutions around the net, but the problem seems to get worse. What happens is this:
- computer starts, Windows load but very soon I got the BSOD message, or a restart, or a black screen
(sometimes the screen is white).
- I've cleaned the computer from dust, I've re-checked the cables
- I did the memtest and it says everything is okay...
I received a BSOD when the laptop was trying to shutdown after installing Windows updates. I have attached the .dmp file. Please let me know if you may need anything else from me. I appreciate any assistance.
Since about 2-3 weeks my labtop started rebooting on itself and closing or bsoding for no reason. I updated windows and my drivers.
Event Viewer ID 1001 : 0x0000009f (0x0000000000000004, 0x0000000000000258, 0xfffffa8003d02040, 0xfffff80000b9a3d0).
I have had 3 BSODs, the first about 5 days ago (not sure).
Then two yesterday.
The laptop was idle at the time.
Attached is the log from dm log collector.
I did a restore to 7-04-16 but did not help.
So for the last few months I've been randomly bluescreening in the middle of a video (both youtube and MPC-HC) and various games.
This began shortly after updating GPU drivers. I have tried updating them again which hasn't helped. Will try going back to an older version.
I have been experiencing BSOD crashes for a few months. Previously the crash would happen and then it would keep crashing on startup.
Skip forward a few months without the crashing and now following an AVG full computer scan I am experiencing BSOD crash but without startup problems this time (although I am unable to restart computer immediately after a crash.) AVG has now been...
Have been getting this BSOD lately, the BSOD come out after running some heavy program like bluestacks or playing dota 2 and sometimes when normal browsing
Sometimes the BSOD come out and maybe another 3 day until 1 week the BSOD come out again
ATI Radeon HD 5730
Intel Core i5-460M, 2.53 GHz