- RSS Channel Showcase 7181784
- RSS Channel Showcase 1872333
- RSS Channel Showcase 3789142
- RSS Channel Showcase 8224357
Articles on this Page
- 07/04/16--15:57: _BSOD on boot and ra...
- 07/04/16--16:22: _BSOD error DRIVER_I...
- 07/04/16--23:34: _Windows 7 Ultimate ...
- 07/05/16--03:47: _BSOD 0x1000007e
- 07/05/16--19:14: _Continuous BSOD aft...
- 07/06/16--01:07: _BSOD playing GTA5, ...
- 07/06/16--03:40: _BSOD 5 mins after s...
- 07/06/16--08:09: _BSOD at Random time...
- 07/06/16--09:16: _BSOD Random at times
- 07/06/16--11:39: _BSOD fltmgr.sys+227...
- 07/06/16--16:09: _5 Computers Started...
- 07/06/16--18:54: _BSOD after trying t...
- 07/07/16--07:25: _Solved BSOD x124 Er...
- 07/07/16--10:06: _BSOD-only while Plu...
- 07/07/16--17:33: _BSOD when I turn on...
- 07/07/16--18:33: _Random BSOD
- 07/07/16--23:42: _BSOD when playing G...
- 07/07/16--23:57: _various BSOD, first...
- 07/08/16--07:15: _BSOD Not sure why
- 07/08/16--10:38: _BSOD while system w...
- 07/04/16--15:57: BSOD on boot and randomly while in operation
- 07/04/16--16:22: BSOD error DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (stornvme.sys), reboot-loop
- 07/04/16--23:34: Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit Service Pack 1 - blue screen of death
- 07/05/16--03:47: BSOD 0x1000007e
- 07/05/16--19:14: Continuous BSOD after loading map in Garry's Mod
- 07/06/16--01:07: BSOD playing GTA5, error 0x124_AuthenticAMD
- 07/06/16--03:40: BSOD 5 mins after start up, error 0x0000000A
- 07/06/16--08:09: BSOD at Random times (Used for AutoCAD)
- 07/06/16--09:16: BSOD Random at times
- 07/06/16--11:39: BSOD fltmgr.sys+22751 MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
- 07/06/16--16:09: 5 Computers Started Randomly Crashing in the Office
- 07/06/16--18:54: BSOD after trying to install Win 10 on Win 7
- 07/07/16--07:25: Solved BSOD x124 Error while playing games.
- 07/07/16--10:06: BSOD-only while Plugged in
- 07/07/16--17:33: BSOD when I turn on my PC for more than 24 hours straight
- 07/07/16--18:33: Random BSOD
- 07/07/16--23:42: BSOD when playing Games
- 07/07/16--23:57: various BSOD, first by atikmdag.sys, and now various other
- 07/08/16--07:15: BSOD Not sure why
- 07/08/16--10:38: BSOD while system was idle
Hey guys I have been having these random BSODs, not too frequently, maybe 3-4 times a month, Im just getting fed up with them and was wondering if anyone can help me solve this issue. I will be attaching the SF diagnostic folder that the tool grabbed. Thank you!
I have a laptop here which just keeps on restarting, it's pretty much in a reboot-loop and on booting it splashes a BSOD. The exact error is: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (and the cause seems to be "stornvme.sys"). I took a picture of it, seen below:
Laptop's brand is MSI, and the exact version is: MSI GS60 6QE-098XPL. Here's the synopsis...
When I was installing my USB 3.0 Drivers after installing Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit Service Pack 1, I got the BLUE SCREEN of DEATH for about 4 seconds, then my PC restarted, and when it was loading the blue welcome screen, it restarted again, this same thing happened around 3 to 4 times before Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit Service Pack 1 loaded properly passed the welcome screen. My...
i did install a new version of windows after format because of the BSOD and now it's still happening, i've attached the dump files generated. and these are the specifications of the computer.
what could be the problem?
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3930K CPU @ 3.20GHz
Mainboard Model P9X79 PRO
Northbridge Intel ID3C00 rev. 07
Southbridge Intel ID1D41 rev. 06...
I have discovered that the BSOD is caused by either my: GPU, Drivers, or PCIe slot.
(From MY observations! I could be wrong! Thats why I am here :o)READ "What works" below to see how I came to this conclusion.
*How it occured:*
Was playing Gmod. It switched maps and it was just...
How are you all doing? I'm doing pretty good, thanks for asking!
Over the last couple of days, here in Cambridge, England, it's been rather warm. Some of you may not think 20-25C is very warm, but trust me, it is when it heats up your bedroom and in doing so heats up your computer. -- That being said; so, I believe my BSODs may have been happening due to the hot temperatures...
Help pls i just installed a printer and i just deleted my bt driver and installed a driver from web because my comp says theres something wrong with my bt driver and it stopped it. Everytime 3-5 min (after log in) it crashes pls help thanks in advance
I have been dealing with BSOD for probably 6+ month now, but it seems to be occurring more frequent (once a week). I mainly use my computer for work (AutoCAD), however, there is no consistency of when the issue occurs. There are a few things that might be causing it, but I am not sure which direction go or if they are even to attribute to the issue. First thing is I first built the system with ...
The last Screen of death occurred when I ran the DM Log Collector. I think the error was 0x000000b3. Normally the error is 0x00000050. Any help to determine the issue would be great. I would like to ask a question if I may? How are you able to provide this service at no charge? Not that I'm complaining, just curious, and thankful.
Lately my browser has been crashing at random times, sometimes frequently and sometimes not, never doing anything intensive or out of the ordinary. I assumed it was a browser-related error, since they started happening after the most recent update and I'd experienced severe hanging issues about 2 updates prior, so I didn't think much of it. After the third crash this morning, my entire computer...
This is The Memory dump from one of them.
I hope someone can tell me what is going on. this is Frustrating.
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.12.0002.633 X86
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP]
I successfully downloaded Win 10 and as it was installing on Win 7, it gave a message that it was restoring to Win 7. Win 7 now loads slowly with a BSOD, error code 0x0000007e. I can startup in safe mode (with networking). My system isn't backed up. I started backing it up recently, after receiving it back from tech repair and it stopped at 75%. It had recently gone to a black screen in Win 7...
Hello sevenforums users.
I am having a problem lately with frequent BSOD x124 happening at my PC , most noticeably while playing games.
I've been reading that this problem is due to hardware temperatures going high, and this would make sense for me as I OC-ed my CPU, but it's strange since I never had this BSOD happening before (which was 6+ months after I OC-ed my CPU) and seeing it...
I am looking for help with a BSOD. I only get this issue when the AC power is plugged in, when on battery, I have no issue.
I am getting blue screen only on startup, and I can't get it to save a .dmp.
The code I get is
STOP: 0x0000007E (0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0x0000000000000000, 0xFFFFF880009A8DA8, xFFFFF880009A8600)
I can get the BSOD to happen every time I unplug, and re-plug in the...
BSOD when I turn on my PC for more than 24 hours straight
My PC is randomly blue screening. I have a fresh Win7 install and haven't updated any hardware recently. I've attached my log, let me know if you need any further info. Thanks for the help!
So I have been having blue screens occasionally when playing games. I previously had a lot, but once I took out one of my RAM cards, which would constantly cause BSOD when put under stress. I then continued, only using one 4 GB RAM cards. Could these new BSOD be the other card failing? If not, what is the problem? The brand of my RAM is Crucial, but not sure which model.
Hy, I'm having a problem with random BSOD.
some of which where
memory access violation
- I changed out all of my ram for another despite memtest showing no errors after few day of testing (each stick separately, started for few times)
after that I got the
atikmdag.sys as the fault,
tried various driver versions, each time with a clean install of the...
Just got the BSOD first time ran the Diag Tool can one of you please take a look and let me know
I got a BSOD while the computer was just sat there doing nothing it had been idle for about 10 mins then BOOM a BSOD
Anyway posted a report