- RSS Channel Showcase 4922534
- RSS Channel Showcase 1189300
- RSS Channel Showcase 4437630
- RSS Channel Showcase 3151814
Articles on this Page
- 06/30/16--09:49: _BSOD upon wake from...
- 06/30/16--11:11: _Random reboots only...
- 06/30/16--14:41: _Recent BSODS
- 06/30/16--22:51: _BSOD at random time...
- 07/01/16--01:11: _Random BSOD while p...
- 07/01/16--10:16: _Fresh install - bla...
- 07/01/16--11:39: _BSOD playing most g...
- 07/01/16--20:50: _BSOD while opening ...
- 07/02/16--02:21: _Random crashs and f...
- 07/02/16--08:24: _BSOD while using to...
- 07/02/16--13:37: _BSOD every 30 secs ...
- 07/02/16--14:46: _BSOD appears at ran...
- 07/03/16--00:58: _BSOD Playing Full S...
- 07/03/16--07:54: _BSOD after installi...
- 07/03/16--09:36: _BSOD on startup - n...
- 07/03/16--10:07: _BSOD, Kernel_data_i...
- 07/03/16--13:44: _BSOD playing a yout...
- 07/03/16--14:31: _Ongoing BSODs, poss...
- 07/04/16--08:29: _BSOD happens random...
- 07/04/16--12:01: _Sudden BSOD - Now c...
- 06/30/16--09:49: BSOD upon wake from sleep (0x7A, 0xF4)
- 06/30/16--11:11: Random reboots only in Windows, not while in Ubuntu.
- 06/30/16--14:41: Recent BSODS
- 07/01/16--01:11: Random BSOD while playing WoW
- 07/01/16--10:16: Fresh install - black screen
- 07/01/16--11:39: BSOD playing most games, multiple errors
- 07/01/16--20:50: BSOD while opening any folder or accessing any drive (win32k.sys)
- 07/02/16--02:21: Random crashs and freezes with Kernel-Power error ID 41 (63)
- 07/02/16--08:24: BSOD while using torrents
- 07/02/16--13:37: BSOD every 30 secs after booting 2 errors code ; 0x50,0x51
- 07/02/16--14:46: BSOD appears at random times, error 0x0000004A
- 07/03/16--00:58: BSOD Playing Full Screen Games Such as Dota 2 and CSGO
- 07/03/16--07:54: BSOD after installing Windows 7 on a SSD
- 07/03/16--09:36: BSOD on startup - ntoskrnl.exe+6f400
- 07/03/16--10:07: BSOD, Kernel_data_inpage_error
- 07/03/16--13:44: BSOD playing a youtube video
- 07/03/16--14:31: Ongoing BSODs, possible defective memory?
- 07/04/16--08:29: BSOD happens randomly and quite frequent
- 07/04/16--12:01: Sudden BSOD - Now can get into safe mode only.
Recently I've run into a problem where, upon resuming from sleep, I receive a blue screen. It usually appears after entering my login information and hitting enter. Other times, I will proceed to the desktop before the crash appears. Turning off the computer and back on does not result in this blue screen.
These blue screens are either 0x7A (KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR) or 0xF4...
Been struggling with this one for a couple weeks now. The machine randomly reboots when running windows 7 or 10. All the event log seems to mention is possible power loss.
I've tried different power supply, video card, surge protector, house plug, different operating systems. The fact that it doesn't seem to reboot while running Ubuntu obviously leads me to believe it's a software issue.
My computer has been blue screening recently. Everytime it says IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
I've been having random blue screens for a few months and it stopped for a few weeks and recently started to happen again, I've looked at the dump files with WhoCrashed (http://download.cnet.com/WhoCrashed/3000-2094_4-75205821.html) and this is what caused the crashes. I've tried updating and clean installing drivers and that didn't help any.
On Fri 7/1/2016 4:46:48 AM GMT your computer...
Had just loaded up into game but had to step away for a minute or so, and came back to see a BSOD with the words "Attempt to reset the display driver and recover from timeout fail". Thought it was just some unfortunate, random thing and waited for it to restart and Started Windows Normally, only to have it blue screen again with the same words. I then booted up in Safe Mode and here we are. I...
Daughter's Samsung laptop.
Performance was r e a l l y slow and getting slower.
Did a fresh W7 install.
Worked well for a while but with occasional delays. Then progressively worse. Now a boot into safe mode may take an hour to complete.
Obviously this makes diagnostics extremely painful. I checked the HDD before the install and recall it had a bad sector that was repaired....
I've had this computer for about 6 months now, and for the first few months, it was absolutely no problem. Then when I played League of Legends, it started to have blue screens. It also happens when I play other steam games like Garry's mod, Border lands 2, etc. I'm sorry I'm kind of a novice with computers so If I miss any information please let me know! Here is the log. Thanks!
I have been getting BSOD crash whenever I try to open any folder. The same folder can be opened with 7-zip file manager. There has been no recent updates of drivers or Windows. The BSOD shows a Service exception and win32k.sys as the malfunctioned file. I have attached the crash report as per your guidelines. Kindly help!!
Edit 1: I checked the .zip file and found it empty even after running...
Hi, i'm getting random crashs and freezes (with the need to reboot), on a new computer. I already ran the memtest 86, no errors, and i can't seem to solve the problem. Sometimes it happens with the chrome in twitch.tv and sometimes in the desktop without doing anything. For some reason it's not saving a dump file, even though I've put it to create. Thanks
Here's the error in the event log:
Hi, I get BSOD everytime i download using torrent.
Kinda new here, attached my .dmp file for one of the crashes.
Please tell me if you need more info. Thanks in advance.
hi guys, this is my first post so i'm sorry if i made a mistake
i have this trouble today, recently around 3pm my time, the computer run smoothly like usual, i shut down it because i have to go
at around 10 pm i boot my pc and this happened over and over again
i write this post in safe mode, so i guess it runs ok in the safe mode
i've tried chkdsk, sfcscannow, disabling some drivers...
It mostly occurs when using Chrome and watching live streams.
GPU GTX 960 2GB
RAM 16GB DDR3
Windows 7 professional 64bit
As of lately I have been getting the Page Fault in Non-Paged Area BSOD error (Most of the time it happens while playing Dota 2 or CSGO)
I have attached the DM Log Collector.
Thank you for your help, please let me know if any other information is required and how I can gather it.
I reinstalled Windows 7 yesterday on a new SSD.
The computer restarted while playing MGS5: Phantom Pain.
AMD FX 4300 Quad Core
ASRock 960GM-VGS3 FX (AHCI enabled)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960
ADATA SP 550 SATA
I've had three BSODs that all say they are caused by this address. They always occur on boot.
The bug check strings have been (most recent first):
I have been using this Dell 3521 inspiron laptop for two years now.
Recently I've been getting Kernel data inpage error bsod quite frequently.
I formatted my c: and reinstalled windows but the problem did not go away.
Sometimes after the bsod, I get disk error message and press ctrl+alt+delete to continue. Then after a few attempts at restart it works fine for a few hours.
I checked my...
My pc auto restarted when i pressed play a embedded youtube video. I also got another crash earlier today when i open a twitch stream.
I've been having ongoing BSODs for a few months now. They started out rare, but have gotten much worse, to the point of this PC throwing multiple at me in the course of a day. They're to the point now that certain games cannot be played because they will 100% BSOD in 5-10 minutes or so.
At first, I thought it might be my processor's memory controller... but it doesn't make sense that it would...
Hello, i have been getting BSOD and random crashes for quite some time and i can't seem to pin point the error. It has been very frustrating for me to the point of overhaul my pc. I have attached the file required below. Any help is appreciated, Thank you!
Good afternoon all! My system suddenly went into a BSOD and it said something to the effect of "page fault in nonpaged area" Rebooted and got the same error.
I ran the windows recovery tool and it ran several tests. One that failed was Error code 50. Another thing I noticed it ran the test on the E:/drive (Windows is installed on the C:/ drive)
I can boot in safe mode. Thanks