- RSS Channel Showcase 1118026
- RSS Channel Showcase 2534313
- RSS Channel Showcase 6367007
- RSS Channel Showcase 9182711
Articles on this Page
- 08/03/15--10:47: _BSOD is happening r...
- 08/03/15--12:44: _Wither 3 LiveKernel...
- 08/03/15--12:51: _BSOD playing CS GO
- 08/03/15--14:52: _BSOD at random time...
- 08/03/15--15:44: _Random BSODs, idle ...
- 08/03/15--17:27: _BSOD 0124 whilst pl...
- 08/03/15--18:34: _Still getting BSOD ...
- 08/03/15--21:29: _BSOD: DRIVER_POWER_...
- 08/03/15--21:52: _Rebuilt computer af...
- 08/03/15--23:12: _BSOD issue
- 08/04/15--02:44: _BSOD screen ,error ...
- 08/04/15--08:16: _BSOD once every 2 d...
- 08/04/15--08:28: _BSOD randomly, 0x00...
- 08/04/15--17:32: _BSOD Opening a Vide...
- 08/04/15--18:13: _BSOD playing Dota 2...
- 08/04/15--20:09: _SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCE...
- 08/04/15--21:28: _bsod randomly for t...
- 08/04/15--23:07: _BSOD - KERNEL_DATA_...
- 08/05/15--01:44: _BSOD trouble identi...
- 08/05/15--02:51: _BSOD often and tota...
- 08/03/15--10:47: BSOD is happening randomly as well as random crashes
- 08/03/15--12:44: Wither 3 LiveKernel Crashes
- 08/03/15--12:51: BSOD playing CS GO
- 08/03/15--14:52: BSOD at random times after screen static, BCCode 100000ea
- 08/03/15--15:44: Random BSODs, idle & busy, error 101
- 08/03/15--17:27: BSOD 0124 whilst playing any games after recent motherboard change.
- 08/03/15--18:34: Still getting BSOD even after re-installing windows
- 08/03/15--21:29: BSOD: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE (0X0000009f)
- 08/03/15--21:52: Rebuilt computer after lightning strike. Receives 0x000001 BSOD
- 08/03/15--23:12: BSOD issue
- 08/04/15--02:44: BSOD screen ,error 0x0000007B
- 08/04/15--08:16: BSOD once every 2 days, while playing and browsing
- 08/04/15--08:28: BSOD randomly, 0x0000001a
- 08/04/15--17:32: BSOD Opening a Video File From My Photos
- 08/04/15--18:13: BSOD playing Dota 2. plss help
- 08/04/15--20:09: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Blue Screen of Death while gaming
- 08/04/15--21:28: bsod randomly for the last two weeks
- 08/04/15--23:07: BSOD - KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR, STOP: 0x0000007A
- 08/05/15--01:44: BSOD trouble identifying issue, WHEA error!
- 08/05/15--02:51: BSOD often and totally random. fresh build
BSOD is happening randomyl while browsing on chrome and sometimes when playing games. I've tried stress testing my CPU and RAM and GPU and nothing has overheated and on crashing occured after 30 minutes of stress testing. I've did a memory diagnostic and also used different hard drives and the crashes and BSOD still occur. Can anyone help?
I keep getting kernel failures in Witcher ... I wanna have this kernel court-martialed. Screen just goes black...no BSOD, have to end program in TM and restart.
DMP file attached
Fault bucket , type 0
Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0
I received a BSOD while playing CS GO (just as I clicked to connect to a community server). Some help with determining the cause and fixing it would be much appreciated. Probable cause appears to be ntkrnlmp.exe, but I'm not sure where to go from there.
I've run full scans for both Malwarebytes and Microsoft Security Essentials and they came out clean.
Windbg output for associated...
I've recently been getting BSODs at random times after about 20 minutes of booting.
Before it happens, my screen gets a few brief static effects (black and white fuzzy horizontal strips) and then eventually BSODs.
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Additional information about the problem:
I've been getting *random* BSODs for a while. Usually it'll happen overnight and just lock up the machine, but it just happened while I was there, and here's a [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]screenshot[/COLOR][/COLOR] (http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/376922-bsod-random-times-sometimes-idle-sometimes-running-applications.html). Also attached is the DM log.
I recently changed my mother board to an ASUS maximus vii ranger and have been having a few problems with the transition.
I had to replace my SSD initially as i found that it was incompatible with the motherboard. I had been looking at upgrading that part of the system anyway so that was no problem.
Shortly after sorting out the booting issues due to the incompatible SSD i found my...
Hello I'm still getting these BSOD even after i re-installed windows 7 professional. I am mostly getting the Memory_Management BSOD with code 0x0000001a and PFN_LIST_CORRUPT with code 0x0000004e. I think it is my RAM that is faulty but any help on how to fix this is greatly appreciated.
Having an issue with the BSOD occurring after waking PC from sleep mode. I reloaded Windows 7 thinking this would solve the issue, but I believe there is a driver issue with some of the hardware. I replaced the RAM thinking this would solve the problem (and give me an excuse to upgrade the memory), but it continues. Currently, I have the PC cut back to the basics: screen, USB ports,...
Last week, lightning destroyed my power supply and motherboard in my previous computer. Thankfully, all other components and hardware were left undamaged because the computer was grounded correctly, sparing attached hardware (so it seems).
I had an older tower with a motherboard compatible for all my current equipment and so I switched boards.
Things run correctly as far as I can tell, but...
Hi! i recently started getting BSODs and im not sure what is going on! here is the error:cry:
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
I have an issue with my laptop,which is it keeps on rebooting again and again therby showing a BSOD screen.
It shows a message saying "A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer" Error code : error 0x0000007B. I tried running the system in various modes and it stills gives me the same results.I tried inserting a Win 7 CD and performing a startup...
here is the zip file
i got a new motherboard and re installed win 7 4 bit
i have 8gb of ddr3 dual channel ram
i have the latest updates aswell but not jumping to win 10 yet
I'm at my wits end and don't know a whole lot about this stuff. I'm using a custom-built computer (i7-920 2.6 GHz, MSI X58M, GeForce GTX 660, 12 GB DDR3 RAM) and tend to get blue screens, which are getting more common and don't seem to be in reaction to anything specific. At first I thought it was related to having my processor overclocked but I put it back down to stock speeds and am...
I was organizing photos and videos on my computer, attempted to open a video, and this blue screen happened. It only happened once, and I have attempted to open the exact video file again and all seemed to work fine. Only curious what caused this. Thank you for your time.
got BSOD while playing Dota 2, it crash some times but when it hang then make buzz sound then got BSOD.
this is from dm log collector.
I'm having this problem since the parts for my pc came in. First with Windows 8.1 and now with 7 aswell. I ran CPU and memory tests like prime95 and Memtest86 without any luck.
My drivers should be up to date, I downloaded the newest drivers in Asrock's website. The problem happens when I'm playing games, sometimes I can play for hours without any problems. At first I thought it was a hardware...
My pc is having bsod randomly for the last two weeks while i am using my pc. here is the dump file. please help!
This is my first post here. I keep on getting BSOD when I play Youtube. Can someone help? Thanks in advance!
Hello, specifications are linked to the same profile as I am writing with. I've had the Blue screen of Death for about 5-6 months with my custom PC built around 1 year ago. At first I presumed the BSOD HAD to be software related as I have not tampered with, overclocked or damaged the hardware, all hardware is genuine and bought brand new. However since re-installing windows 7 twice while...
new here, but after a few days i am kind of frustrated and asking for some help.
this is a fresh build me and my brother put together after my laptop motherboard got a short.
we are both experienced in building computers, been doing it for around 15 years now. not regularly but every few years or so we each put a new one together. never had issues like this before..
i am getting bsod at...