- RSS Channel Showcase 8835999
- RSS Channel Showcase 3457347
- RSS Channel Showcase 8260519
- RSS Channel Showcase 2451713
Articles on this Page
- 04/07/15--04:28: _BSOD playing phase ...
- 04/07/15--04:48: _Driver_power_state_...
- 04/07/15--07:14: _BSOD 0x000000d1
- 04/07/15--07:47: _Playing LoL and usi...
- 04/07/15--08:21: _BSOD random crashes...
- 04/07/15--08:46: _Random BSOD - STOP:...
- 04/07/15--09:51: _BSOD and random cra...
- 04/07/15--11:20: _Noisy fan, slow/cra...
- 04/07/15--11:27: _BSOD 0x8B and 0xC5....
- 04/07/15--12:44: _Lots of Random BSOD
- 04/07/15--13:15: _BSOD while gaming, ...
- 04/07/15--16:34: _0x0000007A Kernal D...
- 04/07/15--18:33: _Apparently Random B...
- 04/07/15--21:31: _Frequent BSODs
- 04/08/15--00:13: _Solved BSOD and Fre...
- 04/08/15--00:48: _BSOD after reinstal...
- 04/08/15--07:11: _BSOD atikmpag.sys
- 04/08/15--07:25: _BSOD at random time...
- 04/08/15--09:57: _BSOD that is random...
- 04/08/15--11:12: _BSOD during streami...
- 04/07/15--04:28: BSOD playing phase shift errir 0x00000116 RDPCDD.sys
- 04/07/15--04:48: Driver_power_state_failure
- 04/07/15--07:14: BSOD 0x000000d1
- 04/07/15--08:21: BSOD random crashes same errors 0x00000124
- 04/07/15--08:46: Random BSOD - STOP: 0X000000F4
- 04/07/15--09:51: BSOD and random crashes
- 04/07/15--11:20: Noisy fan, slow/crashing browsers... and now a couple of BSODs :^(
- 04/07/15--11:27: BSOD 0x8B and 0xC5. Usually during heavy load and RAID SSDs
- 04/07/15--12:44: Lots of Random BSOD
- 04/07/15--13:15: BSOD while gaming, error with file cdd.dll
- 04/07/15--16:34: 0x0000007A Kernal Data Exception
- 04/07/15--18:33: Apparently Random BSODs
- 04/07/15--21:31: Frequent BSODs
- 04/08/15--00:13: Solved BSOD and Freezes when downloading
- 04/08/15--00:48: BSOD after reinstalling drivers + win 7 on a new hard drive
- 04/08/15--07:11: BSOD atikmpag.sys
- 04/08/15--09:57: BSOD that is random and unpredictable
- 04/08/15--11:12: BSOD during streaming videos, saving a file, or just randomly
Hey guys got a random bluescreen today while playing phase shift. attached dump, really appreciate any help figuring out what caused it, haven't had a bluescreen in quite some time so i'm worried that they're coming back. :cry:
Hi, I've got a brand spanking new company laptop (Dell Latitude e6440) that blue screens randomly. I have already shipped the laptop back to the Dell depot and they simply replaced the hard drive and shipped it back (I had already put a new hard drive in at their instruction). It also has a brand new motherboard. BlueScreenView says it is the "Microsoft Storage Port Driver" but I'm not sure...
Hello guys, seems like i'm having a classic BSOD D1 with a driver but did not know which one.
Just reformat and reinstall everything. Never have a problem with this before. I've attached a report done by dm collector see if anyone can point out the problem.
So i was waiting for my game to load up, and just doing some internet browsing when the computer crashed.
I'd just like to see if someone is able to give me some info as to what the problem might be and a potential fix.
I have been having constant restarts / blue screens over the past month. It seems to have occurred more when I had windows 8.1 installed but once i downgraded to windows 7 these occurrences did not happen as frequently.
System will simply restart after a few hours of use sometimes within a hour there is no real pattern of usage that occurs at the time. I could be playing world of warcraft or...
Hi, I've used this site before to diagnose and fix BSOD problems in the past. Hoping someone can help me with this one. The PC is a Dell XPS L702X, seems to run fine until random BSOD after 10-20 minutes of usage.
The crash doesn't create a dump file, so I tried changing the setting to create a small dump file, but it doesn't create a small file either. It does however, stay on the blue...
My computer randomly either crashes or just freezes. Then when I restart the computer, it does not start. It freezes again. The computer even starts disk check, but even that freezes. Then there are BSODs happening. It shows 'DRIVER_IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL'.
I have attached the log file. Please help.
After many months (years?) without problem I've suddenly been getting problems.
1. All my browsers (MSIE, Firefox, Chrome) seems keep stopping or loading very slow even though my broadband connection speeds seem fast when I test them.
2. My fan keeps whirring and in Windows Task Manager, the CPU usage seems to be at about 25% even though nothing is open and though none of the...
I have had many BSOD pretty infrequently (once a month or so maybe) It is always while running ANSYS finite element program and using the RAID hard drives. (Onboard RAID w 2x Samsung 850 Pro)
It was always 0x8B. I had a suspicion it was the RAID drive SSDs
I disabled caching on that RAID drive, and now it seems I get both 0x8B and 0xC5.
I uploaded two dump directories.
Also it seems...
Server 2008 32 bit running on a fully patched ESXi 5.5 host.
It is a single host, with only local storage.
The BSOD happen at all different times of the day, and I am not able to reproduce them.
Attached is the latest MiniDump
I have installed Windows 7 yesterday and while i play games, BSOD comes up and problem is always with this cdd.dll file.. I will appreciate your help..
The debug files are all that the program processed. Don't know if it was complete.Attachment 355411 (http://www.sevenforums.com/attachments/bsod-help-support/355411-0x0000007a-kernal-data-exception-sfdebugfiles.rar)
Do you need the CBS log too after I tried to detect corruption and fix it?
Blue Screen View isn't showing these recent errors, but I do have older KDE Errors.
Most of the time, while gaming, or starting my computer, it will have a...
I've been experiencing BSODs lately and I have no idea why. At first they showed an error message when they would appear, but lately it's just a generic message and a crash dump count, and they are getting more frequent.
I've done a full MemTest86 and it didn't return any errors, so I don't think it is my memory. I've updated my System info on the forum, and I'll attach the BSOD...
My computer has been suffering on average at least 3 BSOD a day and many seem to be different. They happen at any time whether the computer is idle, browsing the internet, or playing a game. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!
Hello, my computer is freezing when i'm downloading something, I have to close the computer by pressing the power button and open it again, I am also getting BSOD when downloading, I have linked the dmp file, the code name of the bsod is "whea uncorrectable error"
if you need more infos let me know, btw I have exchanged my motherboard twice and its still doing it.
ps: trying to download gta...
I was in the process of updating my drivers on a new hard drive (Old one failed), after re-installing windows 7 on it, when i got a BSOD. I feel like it might have something to do with one of the drivers i installed/re-installed, but the log's below so feel free to have a look. I've created a number of restore points as well as a system repair disk.
Hi, kindly help BSOD keeps me from working. I have uploaded a zip file from DM Log Collector.
Thanks in advance.
The title pretty much says it all... i do also get the catalyst control center crashing everytime i boot the machine but as it never seemed to have any effect in the past i've mostly ignored it. logs are attached in .zip format.
Recently, I have been experiencing BSOD a couple of times, it started a few months back, maybe once or twice a month, i tried to isolate the hardware to find out what is causing the BSOD but to no avail.
It was hard to do troubleshooting as it does not always happen. However when it does, after the BSOD, the computer will attempt to reboot again, but it will keep booting up and...
I get the BSOD many times a day and it's getting very annoying. It would be very appreciated if someone could help me solve this problem.
I have a picture of my BSOD.
I also ran the program from the "BSOD posting instructions" thread and attached it.
Thank you so much in advance for any help! :D