- RSS Channel Showcase 6496161
- RSS Channel Showcase 5318434
- RSS Channel Showcase 5533024
- RSS Channel Showcase 4606595
Articles on this Page
- 07/09/12--19:55: _BSOD 0x00000124 see...
- 07/09/12--20:43: _BSOD playing BF3, e...
- 07/09/12--21:02: _BSOD (BLUESCREEN) B...
- 07/09/12--22:00: _BSOD of IRQL or Mem...
- 07/09/12--22:44: _BSOD Error while pl...
- 07/09/12--23:59: _Random BSOD, consis...
- 07/10/12--00:16: _BSOD only on first ...
- 07/10/12--01:32: _Freezing and twice ...
- 07/10/12--01:41: _Random small freeze...
- 07/10/12--03:07: _Freezing. No BSOD a...
- 07/10/12--03:32: _BSOD with no dmp file
- 07/10/12--03:55: _Random bsod 3b, 24, 19
- 07/10/12--04:20: _Random freezes duri...
- 07/10/12--04:44: _System crashing & f...
- 07/10/12--05:30: _BSOD STOP: 0x000001...
- 07/10/12--05:40: _BSOD 3-4 times/day
- 07/10/12--06:45: _Man I'm sick of the...
- 07/10/12--07:01: _BSOD Kernel Debugge...
- 07/10/12--07:07: _BSOD whenever compu...
- 07/10/12--07:36: _BSOD While attempti...
- 07/09/12--19:55: BSOD 0x00000124 seemingly random + other possibly related issues
- 07/09/12--20:43: BSOD playing BF3, error 0x00000124
- 07/09/12--21:02: BSOD (BLUESCREEN) BCCode: 1000007e
- 07/09/12--22:00: BSOD of IRQL or Memory Management
- 07/09/12--22:44: BSOD Error while playing games, error 9f?
- 07/09/12--23:59: Random BSOD, consistant error 0x000000f4
- 07/10/12--00:16: BSOD only on first boot of the day
- 07/10/12--01:32: Freezing and twice a Blue Screen
- 07/10/12--01:41: Random small freezes for a second and blue screens of death
- 07/10/12--03:07: Freezing. No BSOD and no clues in event log.
- 07/10/12--03:32: BSOD with no dmp file
- 07/10/12--03:55: Random bsod 3b, 24, 19
- 07/10/12--04:20: Random freezes during boot process before login (black screen)
- 07/10/12--04:44: System crashing & freezing randomly for several months
- 07/10/12--05:30: BSOD STOP: 0x00000124 Randomly on 2mins tops if even that
- 07/10/12--05:40: BSOD 3-4 times/day
- 07/10/12--06:45: Man I'm sick of the random BSODs
- 07/10/12--07:01: BSOD Kernel Debugger 41
- 07/10/12--07:07: BSOD whenever computer sleeps
- 07/10/12--07:36: BSOD While attempting to play Tribes Ascend error# 0x000000D1
Hey there, i've just signed up to the forum with you guys, so I hope i'm doing everything right.
Just 10 minutes before i type this, my computer crashed. I wasn't really doing anything unusual, wasn't playing a game, was just browsing the internet and watching some videos when i got the BSOD with the title code.
My computer has been having some issues lately, i reformatted about a month and...
So I get this error "0x00000124" while playing BF3. Can anyone help?
*Is Windows 7* . . .
- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? x64
- the original installed OS on the system? N/A, self built
- an OEM or full retail version? full retail
- What is the age of system (hardware)? varies per component 1-3yr
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) 6mo - 1yr
I have build my computer for like 4mounts ago. And i have never get a blue screen before.
But I have so far gotten 2 BSOD's. I believe the first one was a different BSOD im not sure.
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Intel i7 860
GeForce GT 240
Recently I have been getting BSOD with error messages such as IRQL not equal or less or memory management. After countless hours of research I did several things to check of it was my driver problem or simply RAM problem. I followed the driver verification and MEM86+ test. I ran the mem86 test for around 7+ hrs, after 5 passes I go an error of around 1000+. I updated all my...
I get the BSOD when I'm playing games, and it says "driver power state failure". When i first saw this, i tried updating my drivers, and it did fix the problem for a while but then afterwords it occurs again. I do not know which specific driver is causing the harm so please help me.
I am using a Alien ware M17x-R3 Laptop, Pre-installed Windows 7 x64, Intel Core i7-2720QM 2.2 ghz processor, 8 GB...
So this error has been appearing ever since I built my computer. It pops up when I am playing games intensely and when I am casually browsing Chrome. When my pc reboots from the BSOD, my SSD (containing my OS) is undetected.
Computer is just over a month old. Win 7 Ultimate x64 - N version came installed on new drive. On both 7/5 and 7/7 I had a BSOD within a minute of the first boot of the day. The only thing I saw was Memory Management error. I ran Memtest86+ and both 4GB Crucial 1600MHz sticks tested without errors. I do have one problem with the Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H motherboard - I can seldom ever get into...
I am really lost on what has happen to my laptop. All out of the blue! This is what I got sent when comp restarted
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional information about the problem:
a couple of days ago my computer started getting blue screens of death, now sometimes my computer gets a small second freeze and makes a sound like the computers crashed before it fixes itself, if it doesnt freeze, it makes the same sound but blue screens instead and when it happens, the file that apparently crashes is different every time,
for some reason the collection program isnt...
Hi all. I just did a fresh install of Windows 7 Professional on my home built machine. This machine has been running perfectly for months since I managed to eradicate the atikmdag error that was plaguing it. However I recently started to get usb and i/o issues, so I decided to do a fresh install of Windows and start from scratch to diagnose the issues. I also fitted a new power supply at the same...
My PC has got a problem recently. When I work with it , it suddenly restarts and before restarting BSOD appears but It disappears very fast and windows restarts , I checked minidump folder but there isn't any log or dmp file, I've also tried to reinstall windows so I formatted my hard disk and then tried to install new windows seven but now I can not install neither windows...
Hi all. new to the forum, need your help big time.
i made a computer for college a few months ago and it is plaguing me with bsod but i cannot find the problem. disk checks, ram checks, stress tests for cpu, ram and graphics card show nothing wrong. Fresh installs do not help.
8gb ddrs ocz gold
500gb seagate hard drive
Asus hd 6870
any help would be...
I'm a bit desperate here, since I can't seem to find a way to debug, analyze and fix this issue.
My systems sometimes freezes during the boot process and all I get is black screen.
This happens when the error occurs:
BIOS shows up normally
Window 7 logo is shown for a brief second
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit 7601 Multiprocessor Free Service Pack 1
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz
ASUSTeK Computer INC. P5N-E SLI
8 GB RAM -- rated at 800 MHz
(1) NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT (2) LogMeIn Mirror Driver
High Definition Audio Device
2 x 22" monitors (Sceptre, Viewsonic)
(1) 1680 x 1050 x 32 bits (4294967296 colors) @ 59 Hz (2)
"BSOD STOP: 0x00000124 Randomly on 2mins tops if even that"
With that said
Here is how it all started, i was watching TV last night and had the computer on idle next to me. It suddenly rebooted and i was like wth? then at windows start up it BSOD:ed me the 0x0..124
and now it won't stop, can't find the reason it doesn't matter if i press repair, start from last known ... neither...
Hi, I have a laptop with a company image that is installed on over 700 laptops throughout the company so I can verify that the image is sound.
Is Windows 7 . . .
- x86 (32-bit)
- Company Image
- less than 1 year old laptop (Lenovo x220)
It is bluescreening almost every couple of days or so.
I have enabled driver verifier and it has not blue screeened so far.
Hello, I'm using Windows 7 Pro x64, for half a year.
In these days I've experienced some BSODs, sometimes it happened twice a day. I've ran SFK, updated drivers to latest version. But still, this happened randomly, well when I surf web, chat, or play games :confused:
I did check the temperature and it's cool, below the temp that be able to overheat.
Please help me, I've sent it to Service...
Attachment 220764 (http://www.sevenforums.com/attachments/crashes-debugging/220764-bsod-kernel-debugger-41-perfmon.zip)
Attachment 220765 (http://www.sevenforums.com/attachments/crashes-debugging/220765-bsod-kernel-debugger-41-windows_nt6_bsod_jcgriff2.zip)
Hi all please help,
BSOD can happen at any time. No set application etc that sets it off. Kernel Debugger 41. Please see attachments.
Windows 7 Pro x64 OEM (Original from when purchased 1 year ago from MESH)
whenever my computer goes to sleep, I either get a BSOD when I turn it back on, or go straight to the black screen with boot options for "windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown".
the two BCCodes I've been getting are 7a and f4, I think the difference being when I send the computer to sleep or it is automated.
I have a custom build with 3570-K ivy bridge (not overclocked),...
Hi all, apologies if this has already been covered elsewhere, couldn't find anything with exact symptoms.
I used to play Tribes fine when it was in beta, yesterday downloaded the full game from steam and keep getting BSOD when trying to launch the game, unlike other posts I have seen, its before the game actually fires up, just the launcher screen comes up.
Computer doesn't suffer from BSOD...